Views: 29581
< Page of 3 > >>

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

100-83
(POD) 34-17
Parlays 4-6 +22units

This card is full of crap. First place I've come up with nothing. Going back now for a second glance, suspect it will be a very light week...brb

As always...
(Corn)
Quote Post Report User

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Jacksonville +7(-115) (POD)
Cleveland +6
Miami +3.5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

clover Cody Kessler will ride the bench and a QB named Blake Bortles will start. All signs point to Bortles being let go at the end of the season and yet the Jaguars are giving him a chance to show other teams that he belongs in the NFL. 

Is that what is going on here? In early 2018, Bortles signed a 3 year contract for 54 million...I assume it is not all guaranteed him? If a new team signs him, do they have to pay him 36 million for two years? 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

Cleveland +6
Miami +3.5

Very nice choices!

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Miami is the ugliest play on the board.

You'll probably win it

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

Miami is the ugliest play on the board.

You'll probably win it

Trying to get up a write up, just totally unmotivated today. Don't know if it's the rain, or lack of alcohol in my system. 

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

GL   clover

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Morning Gents,

Cleveland is 3-1-1 in the division, #1!!! Baker, dominated this so called " tough" defense of Baltimore tossing for 342 yards on 25/43 with a TD and an int. Chubb only recieved 3 carries that day. Meanwhile, he's 28 yards short of the thousand mark on a mere 183 carries. WINNERS of 3 straight, and 4 of 5, what a fitting end to the season it would be to knock Baltimore out of playoff contention. ( See last year via Cinncinatti)
Baltimore, is coming off their lone statement game win of the season. Under the Lamar era, vertical passing is non-existent. Averaging a mere 155 yards per game and zero 100 yard receivers, while accomplishing a grand total of 6 TDs( vs his division 0) I expect him to be contained Sunday evening. 
In this rookie vs rookie showdown, only one is an NFL QB...

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Gl this week WussieMan, wow Miami is now +5 I betted big on them few days earlier at +3.5, thinking of adding more.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Josh Allen a favored, lol. And has only covered that small a margin 2x this season, that blowout game of the Jets and the other smoking of the Vikings. But I'll write it up laters. Stressing Temple. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Josh Allen a favored, lol. And has only covered that small a margin 2x this season, that blowout game of the Jets and the other smoking of the Vikings. But I'll write it up laters. Stressing Temple.

J. Allen does suck, I was just surprise line became better for Miami backers, I truly believe Miami is the slightly better team and only reason Buffalo is the fav is cause of home field and Miami having to play in the cold weather there.  After thinking about it longer I added $ since I'm getting better line Miami+5 instead of +3.5.  I locked it in earlier in the week big amt on Miami+3.5 worrying it might fall to Miami+3 but instead it gotten better so I decided to add more for my reason has not changed why I bet big in the 1st place at +3.5.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Ravens hater...Browns scored 9 points in the first game...

Made a FG  in OT....Ravens have taken your money since

Jackson took over..Best D in the league...Ground game..

Browns run D  sucks...might not pass...wont have to...

Good luckkkkkkkkkkk

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Quote Originally Posted by bigred84:

Ravens hater...Browns scored 9 points in the first game...

Made a FG  in OT....Ravens have taken your money since

Jackson took over..Best D in the league...Ground game..

Browns run D  sucks...might not pass...wont have to...

Good luckkkkkkkkkkk

Whom did the lone TD belong too? I'll wait...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Tanihill vs J. Allen. Similar yards passing, neither achieved 2k yards passing this season, yet Tanny had 17 TDs and 7 ints vs Allen's 7tds and 11 ints. Wanna know what's funny? Allen's postion is secure. Tanihill on the other hand, isn't. The Dolphins stand to miss the playoffs yet again under his helmet, and bloated 26.6 million dollar cap hit. Dude probably will be advertising his talent on Sunday for another team. K. Drake sucks! Yes, he averages 4.5 per carry over 109 attempts, it still equals out to 32.8 yards per game. Maybe, he'll rip a big one vs Buffalo, whom allows 121.2 yards per game at 19th in the league. BTW, did you know that J. Allen( running for his life) leads the Bills in rushing? Tanny targets everyone, so technically has no #1 reciever. He does have 7 targets that all have over 11 catches. 
Week 13, J. Allen had the game of his life. The normal 2 ints, but 231 yards passing with 2 Tds. Also, 9 attempts scrambling, running for his life, for 135 yards. That won't happen again. 
Besides, Miami won't tank this game. 8-8 is on the line. Nobody wants to finish the season as losers. Reshard Jones is a 17.2 million cap hit. Devante Parker is a 9.4 million dollar cap hit. Robert Jones is a 12.9 million dollar cap hit. Kenny Still is a 9.8 million dollar cap hit. Play for your job, or lose it. My math says that's 49.3 million that can be spent to address other problems. Add in Tannihill, that would leave South Florida 75.9 million richer! A GMs paradise...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Bortles is 3-7, while Kessler is 2-3. Long gone is the NFL's call saving flag that boosted Brady to the Superbowl. Wow, how the mighty have fallen! Since Bortles 3-1 start to the season, back when he he was averaging 313 yards per game, he's since, 0-6 averaging 236 yards an outing. This year, pocket wise he's terrible! 13 tds, 10 ints and a WHOPPING 28 sacks taken. Down L. Fournette, the teams leading rusher, barely. T.J. Yeldon is doing just fine. He's averaging 4 yards per carry on 104 attempts. Neither of whom fumbles. The quartet of reciever's are all having respectable years, accumulating 2,187 yards between them.
Jacksonville's defense, on a down year still ranks fifth in the league. 31 sacks, 11 ints and 5 forced fumbles. Allowing 198.5 yards passing, 115 rushing and 19.7 PPG.
Last matchup in Jax, Blake fumbled the game away. On the third snap of each half leading to 10 Texan points. Kessler didn't fair much better that day either, throwing a pick. Bortles was the leading rusher with 6 scramble's for 30 yards. D. Watson was mediocre, 12/24 139 yards and a lone TD. 
Whomever wins the Ramsey vs Hopkins battle wins the game. 7 point spread is too much...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

What am I missing?  Buffalo now is at -6
Is Tanihill benched? Info

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Cleveland +6
Miami +3.5

SAME PICKS as "Polar_Bear"!!!

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

Quote Originally Posted by lajohn:

Middle finger SALUTE bear!!! Tell him to come compare notes, he's been absent this week. I hand out tardy slips.

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Quote Originally Posted by lajohn:

Middle finger SALUTE bear!!! Tell him to come compare notes, he's been absent this week. I hand out tardy slips.

surprised

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

The Mets will be good again.

No one will see it coming.

Peek a boo

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

WussieMan good luck my friend 

Kiko Alonso (OLB) is nursing a knee injury in the cold..
Zavian Howard (CB) pretty much best player on there defense might not play...if Howard isn’t out there they will have issues for sure..

Bills lost 21-17 to Miami earlier in the year but outgained Miami @Miami 415 to 175 
Bills are trending up and Miami trending down in my opinion especially with injuries in key positions also playing in the cold...

WussieMan any thoughts on Giants Dallas ? I’m having second thoughts on the Giants at -6 against the Dallas defense.. and without ODB now that I look at it it seems a little high.. I usually don’t feel like this after locking my plays in but for some reason I’m feeling it for this game...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Dude, I respect you as a Capper. But, YOU ARE A ERTIRE FOOL for laying a single millionith of a point with MY Giants. Not 100% but I think we only may have been favored three games this year which equalivented to one win. And that was vs the lowly Deadskins with a third stringer hurling. The ONLY game we've ever won minus OBJ, in his era. Btw, minus Sheppard also this week. That's 1,857 yards done for the season. Do you also know the Giants haven't covered a number this high vs Dallas since 2011!!! Explain to me how Saquon and Engram combo going to score with nobody to stretch the field? I'll wait...

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

< Page of 3 > >>
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View