DAVE MATTHEWS BAND

Views: 132

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Does anyone know if DMB is touring in 2019? If so, will they be in the Midwest?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Probably because I was fortunate to have grown up with the best music of all time in the 60’s, I will never understand the attraction of the Dave Matthews Band. There were better garage bands back then....

Legend
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Just heard on a local radio station this morning that they will be playing DTE Theatre in Clarkston, Michigan this summer.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by LogCottage:

Probably because I was fortunate to have grown up with the best music of all time in the 60’s, I will never understand the attraction of the Dave Matthews Band. There were better garage bands back then....

I'm not a fan but hearing bits and pieces of his music thru the years leads me to the conclusion that he is a fine musician and surrounds himself with the same.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

We’ll agree to disagree on this one, Biscuit. I don’t see it. peace_5

Captain
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

They are fine musically but not for me. Was once in VIP and a Dave show (don't ask) and had a MILF offer to blow me if I could get her in. Even after i told her I had no connection to the Band she insisted I was lying and was connected.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

If he didn't sing I could jam out to their music. I agree that they are great musicians.

I saw the Flaming Lips open for him at a festival. They played Pink Floyd's Darkside of the Moon Album in it's entirety. The show for me was over at that point.

My girlfriend and I went because it was her friends birthday and she is a Dave fanatic. We got stoned, again, and left 2 songs into Dave's set.

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View