Posted: #1

96-76
(POD's) 33-14
Parlays 4-5 +23u

Philly -1(POD)
NYJ -1.5(POD)
Detroit +5.5
New Orleans -5.5(POD)

Fling you a few verbs and PROnouns laters. It's BreakFIST hours...

As always...
(Corn)
Quote Post Report User

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Already got two of those pod,s lined up but waiting on them. GL bud.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Like ur jet bet!!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

All over Phi and Jets my friend... Kicking myself for not taking Phi at pick-em as that line was flashing in my eyes but alas, we are where we are...

Detroit really? You like betting on sacks of shit? I would rather eat charcoal for Christmas 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

wait amin wussie arent the jets playing away @ Patriots

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Does it matter whom starts for Philly? The bench is rested, as is the latter. One won a Superbowl, the other has a 3/1 TD to int ratio. Injury prone, fragile! Standing at 7-7, breaking even stank like your Wife's morning breathe. As does the NFC lEAST! Whomever wins out is in. Standing at 2-1 vs the south, OT loss to Mariota, I see J.J freezing. With the Deadskins on deck, after decking LA, infinite possibilities! Z. Ertz, could catch a tick off your dogs arse! 101 receptions early, proposals abundant. Foles only fumbled to Atlanta. Btw, went for 334 that misstep? Sitting at 5-9 vs Jonnie VAG, but even straight up, I'm confident Houston struggles up north. Dude, my Giants beat this team...

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Whoa! Jets were +3 originally. Line changed fast!

You think Phi's line holds up against the Houston pass rush and they'll be able to score plenty on them?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by Titusblink:

All over Phi and Jets my friend... Kicking myself for not taking Phi at pick-em as that line was flashing in my eyes but alas, we are where we are...

Detroit really? You like betting on sacks of garbage? I would rather eat charcoal for Christmas 

Detriot went on the road and premature ejaculated. Home fuccccckkked a Brady bunch? Elaboration soon cummm...

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

god has spoken, everyone is erect 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by tooonney:

Like ur jet bet!!

Having a tough go at it trying to pitch this write up currently. Been an hour and I'm pulling my teeth out trying to sell this crap fest. Wait one...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

DeShone Kizer. Dudes so terrible even A. Rodgers decided he'd aid the team better GIMP! Dude finds DB's hands twice as often as the endzone! Cleveland $hitcanned him after a years view...
Pitching Darnold vs anyone is a tough task. With wins over Detroit, Denver, Buffalo and Luck, he's equally terrible. In 6 of his career 11 starts, guy hasn't graduated past the Mendoza mark of 200 yards passing. Tough sell.
Turmoil, guess I'll have to stick to this angle? Joe Philbin sucks " Grande Nueces!" Over his 52 game tenure, he's won 24. And won't win another, nor be around next season. The list of no names he's in command of either. 

Wait one, this game is full of cons and zero pro's. May opt out later in the week. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Cleveland by 20, Bungles..lol 

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Minny's new OC seems to have their offense fired up. (1 game  is hardly a sample)  I really like that over 43.5 in Detroit. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Dog, I'm a total's "f" up. No clue, GL...

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Pack winless on the road surprised

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by Neurofit:

Pack winless on the road surprised

Dropping GEMS, didn't know. With that I'm staying the course. Swing like TIGER...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Quote Originally Posted by roastedpeanuts:

Cleveland by 20, Bungles..lol 

Dude, what year is this, 86'?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Quote Originally Posted by Dogjimbo:

Minny's new OC seems to have their offense fired up. (1 game  is hardly a sample)  I really like that over 43.5 in Detroit. 

Ol boy has his heyday skins moments a touch or two.The Thielen show Diggs in. FG game broski... 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

"The Greatest Show on Turf..?"
Is so artificial, Pittsburgh equals sCam. Big and strong, vs agile. Lemme' explain how finesse out duels STOUT! Standing tall at 3-0 vs the AFC north, accomplishing 96 points, Bree's looks forward to weeks 17 vacation. (Cam can picture success) Negative 6's don't fair well, in the league of extraordinary gentlemen. Pittsburgh is a beast! Blah, A. Kamara(WHO?) wants his "G" piece! At 860 yards, on a few carries I'm thinking contract initiatives? M. Thomas has recorded 109 catches, for 45,612 inches. Those decided Football affairs. Ask your wife. Why not jettison Pittsburgh out of the playoff picture?(Wait one) Natti on deck. Anyways, Big Ben throws too much! At 588, how can you not lead the league in passing? ( Mahomes) does. Minus a Con, they're NOT stealing a Vic! Saints are " holy" on Sunday's at 10-4 vs Jonny. Need I mention their run stopping ability? Allowing a mere 79.1 yards from scrimmage, breaking backs! Big Ben will be one of them...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

The Vikings recorded 10 sacks and a 4th quarter fumble return to beat Detroit 24-9, accumulating a mere 46 offensive plays. Here lies two Buffalo Bill's losers, and Vegas is sharing points?
If M. Stafford was on Minnesota, they'd be NFC championship caliber! On a down year, he's managed to rifle off 3.4K, third of them to reliable K. Golladay. Whom off a mere 64 receptions has managed to amass a milleniumm! K.J. travels far... Like 5.4 per touch! Why is this team losing? And, Vegas is sharing 5.5 to a team that averages a DUB vs a squad that completes a mere FG above??? Even Minnesota ML heavy? -270 sounds like a point juiced! Joke? I see a .500 divisional record, prior to locker clean out.
Brady, BEAT EM'! RODGERs that, also! Tanihill, boy bye... Cam got smacked with a Rosen. 
Welcome HOME Eminem...

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Rodgers playing Sunday... Running from Jets when I get the chance... will have to eat a bunch, yuck

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Lost 4.5 in "value!" Sins of our father's...
Staying the course 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

I still got my technic's buried in the basement, got about 6 crates filled with vinyl, it's a dust party now.

I quit DJ'ng when pricks started using CDJ's. No skill involved at all. Then the equipment came with beat meters, for those who couldn't match up a 4-4 beat with their ears, amateurs.

Now, it's all computerized, pre planned sets, no skill, push play and that's it.

God forbid you try to explain to millennials what scratching was, or how to mix hip-hop with a double timed bpm like drum n bass.

They just say stuff like, "dude, is that like dubstep and trap"?

And I say, "Yes, like a malfunctioning vacuum accompanied by a MC with the hiccups"

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

I still got my technic's buried in the basement, got about 6 crates filled with vinyl, it's a dust party now.   I quit DJ'ng when pricks started using CDJ's. No skill involved at all. Then the equipment came with beat meters, for those who couldn't match up a 4-4 beat with their ears, amateurs. Now, it's all computerized, pre planned sets, no skill, push play and that's it. God forbid you try to explain to millennials what scratching was, or how to mix hip-hop with a double timed bpm like drum n bass. They just say stuff like, "dude, is that like dubstep and trap"? And I say, "Yes, like a malfunctioning vacuum accompanied by a MC with the hiccups"

Doesnt compute, what exactly is scratching? Get some gold bond amigo, they make it in clinical strength 

< Page of 3 > >>
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View