*** Infallible ***

First << 4 of 4 >> Last
Views: 47297
Posts: 88
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2013
Posts: 2819
#76 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Titusblink:

I’m not allowing ya to end on that note stallion, onwards...  Texas A&M -6.5 — 4 units (equivalent to my biggest NFL plays this year) - thoughts?

*i'm not leaving you on that note...

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2003
Posts: 6773
#77 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by JK4507:

I think it's safe to call this a POD winnah..

Wiskey +2.5(POD) thumbs_up

MIA blew a 6 teamer for me. I got killed on that game. Never in a million years did I think the Badgers had all those points in 'em against  a top 20 D. Good call on that POD Wuss thumbs_up
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 24612
#78 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by barneybeans:

MIA blew a 6 teamer for me. I got killed on that game. Never in a million years did I think the Badgers had all those points in 'em against  a top 20 D. Good call on that POD Wuss thumbs_up

Only hit that because of last year's Bowl game matchup outcome. Working on tomorrow's bounce back now. Nite...
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 24612
#79 Report User
Posted:

10-12
(POD) 5-4



FADES:




Kimoni Fitz -6.5
Taysir Mack +4.5(POD)
Cyrus Habibi-Likio -1.5
Keondre Wudtee +8.5(POD)
Jackson Tirmonia +7


Hate mail expected. Barfs
 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2008
Posts: 19434
#80 Report User
Posted:

new_poop

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2013
Posts: 2819
#81 Report User
Posted:

Ignoring your guy, tres rude... A&M - why the Wuss no touch 

 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 24612
#82 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Titusblink:

Ignoring your guy, tres rude... A&M - why the Wuss no touch 


Gotta wait and see if I fell for the Vegas trap first. Two lines set at seven, if dog hits first game, fav hits the latter. And vice versa
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2007
Posts: 1782
#83 Report User
Posted:

hey wuss, word on the streetz is to unload on the spurs tonight, hny 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2003
Posts: 6773
#84 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:


Gotta wait and see if I fell for the Vegas trap first. Two lines set at seven, if dog hits first game, fav hits the latter. And vice versa
They're half an hour apart unless you're counting CIN as 7.

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2003
Posts: 6773
#85 Report User
Posted:

Late money coming in right now on Hokies - this must be stoopid public playing on history and reputation of years past.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2018
Posts: 120
#86 Report User
Posted:

you and Max58 on ORE -1.5 thats a winnnerrrrrrrrrrrr
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2018
Posts: 43
#87 Report User
Posted:

Good POD hits yesterday thanks wuss. Got anything for today?

 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 24612
#88 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by typeone:

hey wuss, word on the streetz is to unload on the spurs tonight, hny 

Guessing I'll relocate. Nothing popping around here. See you soon
First << 4 of 4 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View