Participation Meter
#76 Report User
Posted:

Nice call on the over Boom Boom ... Well done brother 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#77 Report User
Posted:

Never respect a guy with crap in their name. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#78 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bryanoens:

Never respect a guy with crap in their name. 

LMFAO ...

Prospect
Participation Meter
#79 Report User
Posted:

Hey Boom. Good to see you back. Any thoughts on the Ohio v SD State tonight? BOL to you. an_cheers

MVP
Participation Meter
#80 Report User
Posted:

Bowls:

4 - 2 overall

1 - 0 Big Plays

Tonight:

San Diego st  + 2.5

If you like the run game watch this beauty... These 2 teams love to run the ball and I love the coaching match up. I just love a Rocky Long... The dude has been a genius through the years at 3 things.

1) running the ball
2) stopping the run
3) developing a mentally tough team

San Diego st wins this game IMO... Yes, take the points...but I don't think you need em....

MVP
Participation Meter
#81 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by gwjtf:

I have a question for you Boom re Clemson Notre Dame. The game looks like free money to me with Clemson at -11/12 - they are much more the complete team. You know Clemson as well or better than anyone - do you think there is value in this line or is it about right in your judgment. Thx!

Good to see an old face...

I will get into this game next week but I do think Clemson is gonna handle Notre Dame. I do think Clemson got the better match up then Bama... Bama is in for a dog fight IMO.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#82 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

Good to see an old face...

I will get into this game next week but I do think Clemson is gonna handle Notre Dame. I do think Clemson got the better match up then Bama... Bama is in for a dog fight IMO.

Hey bud, I rarely post but I do 100% agree in regards to bama. I’ve seen good cappers thinking bama will roll but I think that’s wishful thinking. My largest bet of the season may very well be Oklahoma plus the points. My two biggest to date was cuse vs Clemson and bama vs LSU so I’m pretty spot on on VERY large bets. Best of luck this bowl season. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#83 Report User
Posted:

Rookie
Participation Meter
#84 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by incognegro:

Good to see an old face... I will get into this game next week but I do think Clemson is gonna handle Notre Dame. I do think Clemson got the better match up then Bama... Bama is in for a dog fight IMO.
Hey bud, I rarely post but I do 100% agree in regards to bama. I’ve seen good cappers thinking bama will roll but I think that’s wishful thinking. My largest bet of the season may very well be Oklahoma plus the points. My two biggest to date was cuse vs Clemson and bama vs LSU so I’m pretty spot on on VERY large bets. Best of luck this bowl season.

Good to see an old face... I will get into this game next week but I do think Clemson is gonna handle Notre Dame. I do think Clemson got the better match up then Bama... Bama is in for a dog fight IMO.
  Whats your thoughts on tonights game if you don't mind sharing? 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#85 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

Bro ... Look at post #81 ... Sheeeeeeeesh  ...

Veteran
Participation Meter
#86 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by sydneys-best:

Bro ... Look at post #81 ... Sheeeeeeeesh  ...

Ahhhhh, you are asking incognegro ... Sorry about that bud ... Cheers ...

Rookie
Participation Meter
#87 Report User
Posted:

Good to see an old face... I will get into this game next week but I do think Clemson is gonna handle Notre Dame. I do think Clemson got the better match up then Bama... Bama is in for a dog fight IMO. Hey bud, I rarely post but I do 100% agree in regards to bama. I’ve seen good cappers thinking bama will roll but I think that’s wishful thinking. My largest bet of the season may very well be Oklahoma plus the points. My two biggest to date was cuse vs Clemson and bama vs LSU so I’m pretty spot on on VERY large bets. Best of luck this bowl season.  Whats your thoughts on tonights game if you don't mind sharing? 

I’m not exactly who you’re asking, and sorry for the late reply, but I did play San Diego +3  but was just a 1u play. Largest bowl game I have thus far is Wisconsin +4 plus the ML.  

Rookie
Participation Meter
#88 Report User
Posted:

Good to see an old face... I will get into this game next week but I do think Clemson is gonna handle Notre Dame. I do think Clemson got the better match up then Bama... Bama is in for a dog fight IMO. Hey bud, I rarely post but I do 100% agree in regards to bama. I’ve seen good cappers thinking bama will roll but I think that’s wishful thinking. My largest bet of the season may very well be Oklahoma plus the points. My two biggest to date was cuse vs Clemson and bama vs LSU so I’m pretty spot on on VERY large bets. Best of luck this bowl season.  Whats your thoughts on tonights game if you don't mind sharing? 
I’m not exactly who you’re asking, and sorry for the late reply, but I did play San Diego +3  but was just a 1u play. Largest bowl game I have thus far is Wisconsin +4 plus the ML.
Thank

Thank you for responding. I actually live in Madison WI. Badgers looked very bad this year. You love them against Miami huh? Think WI will be able to run all over them? Thanks SIR!

MVP
Participation Meter
#89 Report User
Posted:

San Diego st flat out didn't come to play.... That's bowl games for ya

Bowls:

4 - 3 overall

1 - 0 Big Plays

Tonight:

Marshall -3.5  BIG

Will post tomorrows plays tonight...

MVP
Participation Meter
#90 Report User
Posted:

Good to see another old face...

Let me ask you this... Were you on Syracuse because of the QB change that week with Bryant leaving?

I didn't touch the game...was worried about that.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#91 Report User
Posted:

BOL Boom_Boom  

MVP
Participation Meter
#92 Report User
Posted:

Tomorrow:

Toledo / FIU  Over 57

BYU  -12

MVP
Participation Meter
#93 Report User
Posted:

Bowls:

7 - 3 overall

2 - 0 Big Plays

Starting to heat up...

MVP
Participation Meter
#94 Report User
Posted:

Saturday:

Wake Forest  +3.5  Big

Army / Houston  Over 60

Troy +1  Big

Hawaii  -1

Prospect
Participation Meter
#95 Report User
Posted:

Thank you BOOM-BOOM. Great call on the over and BYU! 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#96 Report User
Posted:

Let’s go wake! Their defense stops an inferior conference team tomorrow.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#97 Report User
Posted:

love the pics

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#98 Report User
Posted:

Bowls:

7 - 3 overall

2 - 0 Big Plays

Starting to heat up...

get it going Boom, gotta show up every now & again to show the young guns how it’s done

only the gangsters do gangster shiit 

Happy Holidays brotha 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#99 Report User
Posted:

OK, you're just proving what I wrote on the previous page about how frustrating it was when you left!!! For the couple years I followed you, you were hands down the best in College Football!! Damn man, glad you are back for the Bowling Season!! Lets keep it rolling!

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#100 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by GrindItOut44:

OK, you're just proving what I wrote on the previous page about how frustrating it was when you left!!!

He has always been a legend, this forum is filled with hate, jealousy, envy, losing bettors & crybabies, they are allowed to post for some unknown reason 

Look at this thread, he makes a once per year appearance & has over 30k views & is winning as usual 

from a traffic & business perspective the last type of member you want leaving is Boom, he brings eyeballs, the forum isn’t close to what it once was because of how things have become & what is allowed

Someone that has a strong opinion on things like Boom can easily get driven off the cliff , he’s an opinionated dude & ruffles feathers 

Covers should protect the asset, not allow fuckery in his threads 

Give it a few years, everyone that’s any good will be gone & it will become the gambling version of Twitter

First << 4 of 15 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View