#1 Report User
Posted:

90-73
(POD) 30-11
PARLAY 4-4 +24Units

Indy -3(POD)
CLEVELAND +3
JACKSONVILLE -7(POD)

Write ups later, not really feeling this card, one bit...
As always...
(Corn)

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Definitely with you on Indy.   Jumped on it at 2.5 when first saw the lines.    

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

LA Chargers +3.5(-110)

The Chargers have only been a dog one time this season, and that was a couple of weeks ago in Pittsburgh.

Captain
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

LA Chargers +3.5(-110)

The Chargers have only been a dog one time this season, and that was a couple of weeks ago in Pittsburgh.

Not sure if you watched that game or not...but if you did not, might go back and watch it...

Literally, that loss was a history making loss for the Steelers...Their home record with a 16 point lead at halftime was like 238-0-1....

Now it's 238-1-1...

So many crazy things bounced the Chargers way it was an Act of God that they won that game...

Captain
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

fact...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Baker boy is 5-6 on the season! Straight up, Clevelands preasons win total only required 6 to PUSH! Discount that. Over a months streatch, he's lost to River's, Watson, Big Been and Kansas City? Whom does Denver have to respect? Natti is an easy score next week, Lawd knows where their offensive output will arrive from? The they will arrive in Bodymore, whom's already fell to his reflection, well really, kickers leg. 1-2-1 in overtime games, this guy could be fhallchalle them Ravens or Pitt? 4 loses on the season have been by more than Vegas's attention span. ALL OF THOSE WERE TO PLAYOFF TEAMS. Enter the Rocky mountain high. Btw, the Ravens were the only AFC Central team to beat that squad. Both teams are 60 percent over the last 5 games. Denver plays it close, Cleveland sucked off Houston and KC(divisional leaders). Did you know Cleveland's averages more PPG than Denver? And aquire's a few more offensive steps?Ats they stand at 8-5, I'll blow the dice...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Week 16 is a goldmine

It's that week where people play the "this team has to win" angle.

The worst betting strategy in history.

There's a couple spots I like. My thoughts are dirty boxed.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

River will win SB this year. This is his year. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Duran, " no mas!!" Style, OMW home...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Explain to me why anyone thinks Jerry Jones has a shot vs T.Y Hilton? Andrew, over 530 flings and only dropped 62 affairs in his chest? Dude, still is 14 yards shy of the magical milestone! Back to Andrew cheating on the franchise player? Dude has double the mark of TDs on the season than his counterpart. All he is required to do on Sunday is NOT add to that teenage interception mark. Yuck! Maybe spend a little time with M. Mack? He's starving for attention, only 131 carries and 5 of those went home. That 616 yds this season on limited touches is SEXY bro.
Dallas is streaking. Due-do rule is in full effect! Haven't tasted defeat since Mr Marcus. That was week nine. Only AFC south team Dallas feasted on was JACKSONVILLE. Averaged 15 points per game vs the others. I don't think they will " be up" for this matchup. They can make the playoffs with a single win vs Tampa or my sorry love of Eli. Tootles...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

FYI, Nick Foles is starting this week...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Now I'm FADING a QB even the Guru even released! Washington is starting their 4th QB within the last months time frame. Losers withing that span since doing so( I guess Sanchize is that terrible) at least Colt and Alex season succumbed via injury. Now back to J. Johnson, 32 years OLD, A never was San Diego, has accumulated 30 career games and only 5 starts. With a completion percentage only a Mother could love, has a putrid 6 TDs assisting the opponenents with 11 interceptions! Guy hasn't started since a single outting in 2011. I forcast a healthy dosage of Adrian, which will get stuffed since the play action pass will be non existent. Back to the losers of the last 5 of six, AND I don't see another one until next August. The Deadskins have only amassed the total of 30 points a lone time this season. Lay the points on Sundays vacation in Florida! They've packed it in...
Wuss OUT

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Spencer Ware is doubtful. S. Watkins is ruled OUT. T. Hill is questionable, so basically banged up but will give it a go. K. Hunt been gone. Sorta of a low total released by Jonnie Vegas? Especially with a duel between Rivers and Mahomme? Rivers TD to Int ratio is 29/6!!! Out frigging standing. Mahomme's is 43/11. Battle between the #2 and #3 QBR achiever's. San Diego has the 8th best defensive unit. KC's unit is putrid, only sitting above Cleveland and Natti, allowing well over 5k yards thru 14 weeks. IMHO, the wrong team is favored. Joe Public must not like stats nor injury reports!!! The winner of this game will receive top seed overall throughout the playoffs. In there week 1 matchup, Rivers was bizirk. 34-51 for 424 yards and a 3/1 TD to Int ratio. Mahomme, only had 256 yards that game. Eric Berry may give it a go? But, I'm not concerned since he hasn't played a snap this season. Sorta concerned that LA will rely on two rookie backs due to injuries, but more pros than cons for the side I've selected...
Parlay later in the week 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Nove write up. Always like ir POD

Captain
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

I love indy too 

GL wussie

All-Star
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

COLTS.............

MVP
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

Spencer Ware is doubtful. S. Watkins is ruled OUT. T. Hill is questionable, so basically banged up but will give it a go. K. Hunt been gone. Sorta of a low total released by Jonnie Vegas? Especially with a duel between Rivers and Mahomme? Rivers TD to Int ratio is 29/6!!! Out frigging standing. Mahomme's is 43/11. Battle between the #2 and #3 QBR achiever's. San Diego has the 8th best defensive unit. KC's unit is putrid, only sitting above Cleveland and Natti, allowing well over 5k yards thru 14 weeks. IMHO, the wrong team is favored. Joe Public must not like stats nor injury reports!!! The winner of this game will receive top seed overall throughout the playoffs. In there week 1 matchup, Rivers was bizirk. 34-51 for 424 yards and a 3/1 TD to Int ratio. Mahomme, only had 256 yards that game. Eric Berry may give it a go? But, I'm not concerned since he hasn't played a snap this season. Sorta concerned that LA will rely on two rookie backs due to injuries, but more pros than cons for the side I've selected...
Parlay later in the week 

...and KC was outstatted by a million wk 1....punt return for td and turnover to points gave em the win..Color it revenge

Captain
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Gl in week 15 big wuss

Veteran
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Chargers were dogs to LA Rams as well 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

If SD rises anymore, a (POD) will be in order. Bodava has 4 available.

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

POD it wuss

My bet is already in. 

If you POD it my odds increase tenfold due to your outstanding POD record

peace_5

You've got your hand on the gun... pull the trigger my friend

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Technically tenfold is unattainable, dude. More like shy of 3x. Awaiting... 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Really on here to wish you luck with Jacksonville. I do not think it’s POD worthy. Kid from Washington is a talent I can see Washington rallying around. I see no such thing from Jacksonville. You may be right but I don’t like that play at all 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

The others , well I like all of them 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Quit fading the Cows.  Lol
First << 1 of 4 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View