Vikings vs. Seahawks *** In Game ***

First << 2 of 5 >> Last
Views: 2902

Veteran
Participation Meter
#26 Report User
Posted:

Freakin Kirk makes me want to punch him in the face. Agree with you Tchamps but I’m hoping he pulls out his tampon during halftime. And come out fierce.

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#27 Report User
Posted:

Come on man that pass rush isn't even top 5 in the league.  Lots of QBs can deal with that by being quicker.  This dude is holding the ball and not trying to leave the pocket.  That last 3rd down play he could have climbed the pocket and picked up the first on his legs.  This dude is not a playmaker.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#28 Report User
Posted:

Min D is gassed 

Captain
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by tchamps:

Come on man that pass rush isn't even top 5 in the league.  Lots of QBs can deal with that by being quicker.  This dude is holding the ball and not trying to leave the pocket.  That last 3rd down play he could have climbed the pocket and picked up the first on his legs.  This dude is not a playmaker.

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

LOOOOOL Wilson brain fart  an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

Captain
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

Russell Wilson continues killing the team. Hawks left at least 10 to 14 points on the field in the 1H. Wow. He's been awful.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

You know I was sitting there wondering what the h the Seahawks were doing...letting it get down to the 2 minute warning

Then wilson scrambling with no timeouts

They're luck that wasn't a pic 6

THANK YOU SEATTLE KEEP THIS GOING

Dominating the Vikings but incredibly Vikings still in it.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

Yesssss!  2nd Half Minnesota BIG!

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

Wilson may have saved us Minny backers, WOW cannot believe that.  an_cheers

All-Star
Participation Meter
#35 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by tchamps:

Disagree the guy has zero time.

He doesn't even have time to throw the ball, that's how bad it is

Whatever their game plan is for dealing with an unstoppable pass rush, bring that one out. peace_5

Captain
Participation Meter
#36 Report User
Posted:

A wilson pick on the 1 yard line to end the half.  Where have I seen that before

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#37 Report User
Posted:

Cousins twenty ducking seven yards passing in he first half ....twenty seven and only down by a field goal . Vikings will feast off this of cousins pulls his head out of his azz and think he will 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#38 Report User
Posted:

[Quote: Originally Posted by Kaname484]A wilson pick on the 1 yard line to end the half.  Where have I seen that before[/Quote

why didn’t you just run beast mode ??? an_worship

All-Star
Participation Meter
#39 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname484:

A wilson pick on the 1 yard line to end the half.  Where have I seen that before

an_roll_laughtrue story

bonehead.  man i wish that guy didn't fumble the INT he would have been gone.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#40 Report User
Posted:

Hopefully, this will be like that Steelers and Chargers game... where We come Back balls flaming and win the whole game!

Captain
Participation Meter
#41 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser:

I can't put it on Cousins. There is no qb in the league who can deal with that pressure, except the old Peyton Manning in his prime who was the best qb I have ever seen. I don't know why they don't run the ball more often.  And if they get down 10, they're going to have to throw, making the issue even worse. Last series they tried to do runs and quick passes, and threw on 3rd and 2 for whatever reason.

Thanks for giving credit where it is due. I was a die hard Peyton fan and he was best to play the position (reading coverages and best football IQ) in NFL. Not Montana or Brady or anyone else peace_5

All-Star
Participation Meter
#42 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVandal:

A wilson pick on the 1 yard line to end the half.  Where have I seen that before[/Quote why didn’t you just run beast mode ???

That was the worst call in maybe the history of sports.

You guys gotta realize this is PETE CARROLL

The guy was running the clock down on his own team,and Wilson knew he couldn't take a sack, so he just heaved it.  It woulda been intentional grounding and 10 second runoff anyways.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#43 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

Thanks for giving credit where it is due. I was a die hard Peyton fan and he was best to play the position (reading coverages and best football IQ) in NFL. Not Montana or Brady or anyone else

No doubt then you know what I'm talking about.  The best ever.  Not just passing, but reading coverages.  He got the ball out in a second with a pass rush, nobody could blitz him he was that good.

Captain
Participation Meter
#44 Report User
Posted:

Hah! It's on Pete Carroll too with his way too conservative of play calling and bleeding the clock all the way down on each play. So now with no timeouts left you're left to try and throw it in from the goal line and that's just not something Wilson will ever be able to do.

Wilson missed wide open guys all 1H, he just can't pull the trigger back there. Maybe he has too much time, not sure. But he's either underthrowing wide open guys or way overthrowing into multiple coverage. He just hasn't had it so far.

Captain
Participation Meter
#45 Report User
Posted:

It killed my potential 2H bet too with the game remaining 3-0. Guess I'll just continue watching and see if live betting provides a better opportunity. GL to anyone with action.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#46 Report User
Posted:

Sehawks beating themselves.

They are getting chunks of yards just handing the ball off.  Then they have Wilson throw bombs, and INT, and the last one was a trick play handing the ball off that lost 5 yards and killed the drive.

If I get out of this with Minny +3 will be a miracle an_roll_laugh

All-Star
Participation Meter
#47 Report User
Posted:

3rd and a half yard and they have cousins go back deep, who's been ineffective the entire game....after they successfully sneaked it....

man, i will just never understand coaches sometimes.

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#48 Report User
Posted:

Jeez this Minny offense is killing me.  You have Cook who is killing it per attempt and then you have Cousins who is slow and holding the ball refusing to take a shot.  Is the OC looking to get fired?  Why is he calling long developing plays when he has Cook to feast with?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#49 Report User
Posted:

Both team suck-cousins Vikings spent to much on him. This is coming from Vikings fan. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#50 Report User
Posted:

Pete could age 5 years as we watch this!!!!

First << 2 of 5 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View