Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

81-73
(POD) 24-11
Parlay 3-4 +18u

NY Giants +1.5(POD)
Cleveland +1.5(POD)

NFL has torched me lately, dang penny Pinchers. This is what stood out, probably only add the three night games and a parlay at some point to feed my action junkie cravings. Studying to dialogue to support these two under achievers. Sort of wish the GMen would have TANKED the season after our terrible start, but being WINNERS 3 of the last 4(should have been perfect) only losing late to Philly we're semi hot. Brb laters, going to handle some financial business...

As always...
(Corn)

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

good luck wuss!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Wuss, I thought I saw a winning parlay ticket hidden in your thread last week? Regaardless, I love the Giants +1.5, my main book hasnt open the line, but that is my top play thus far. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

James Connor ruled OUT this week. Good luck if this affects your play for or against the Raiders out west.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

How did you get that line, my book opened at Giants -3.5, lucky you my man

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Titusblink:

Check dirts thread in the box bro, it's there! Pounced at limp off time last night and posted in his thread pleading with the guys to no avail. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Also posted in last night's thread, post time 9:08est. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Since I look at the lines Mon, I've never seen NYG+1.5 but do agree with your play on NYG at pkm or better so if u actually already bettedthis good luck this week on them, I actually like Wash+3.5 presently since they are getting more than 3 pts.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

To be FAIR, I'll argue the -3.5...

Here lies a catastrophe of NYs heyday. One QB won two Superbowls, and one LOST two AFC championship games. The latter long since has been grazing in the pasture. The more affluent stinking up the barn. Layman's terms says Eli, Barkley, and OBJ vs Sanchize, AP and (whom) J. Reed? So I get two front runners and a Show vs two has been and a never was? Do you know how hard it is to have a 90 yard gallop on 1 of 9 carries and be too winded to finish with less than 100 yards for the game? Probably a first, idk. Mark maniure tossed the pigskin 21 times and also barely finished with that century mark.(Get it?) 89 career TDs to that 90 career interpretion ratio stinks to the love below!(SIP) Losers of three straight, i.e. the Texas rodeo and away vs Philly in broad spectral, this is NOT the same team from 28 October. Averaging a mere 15 ppg simply will not make the cut, ask Buffalo. In their current actuality, the season is over. They achieved a miracle this late, 1st to worst and will lose the last seven games of the season. Welcome to the diarrhea which is the NFC least...

Veteran
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

Quote Originally Posted by Titusblink:

Check dirts thread in the box bro, it's there! Pounced at limp off time last night and posted in his thread pleading with the guys to no avail.

I see you brother... I was refreshing all of my books every hour yesterday and this morning looking for that line or really anything -2 or better... Efff... I hope you added extra jam on that one, play of the month.. If it comes back to 3, ill join

Captain
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Once again gl this week WM.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

GL Wuss.  I got NYG +1.5.  

MVP
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Here lies a catastrophe of NYs heyday. One QB won two Superbowls, and one LOST two AFC championship games. The latter long since has been grazing in the pasture. The more affluent stinking up the barn. Layman's terms says Eli, Barkley, and OBJ vs Sanchize, AP and (whom) J. Reed? So I get two front runners and a Show vs two has been and a never was? Do you know how hard it is to have a 90 yard gallop on 1 of 9 carries and be too winded to finish with less than 100 yards for the game? Probably a first, idk. Mark maniure tossed the pigskin 21 times and also barely finished with that century mark.(Get it?) 89 career TDs to that 90 career interpretion ratio stinks to the love below!(SIP) Losers of three straight, i.e. the Texas rodeo and away vs Philly in broad spectral, this is NOT the same team from 28 October. Averaging a mere 15 ppg simply will not make the cut, ask Buffalo. In their current actuality, the season is over. They achieved a miracle this late, 1st to worst and will lose the last seven games of the season. Welcome to the diarrhea which is the NFC least...

Rookie
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

maybe less riddles and more winners. Deal?

MVP
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by FallopianTuber:

Make a deal with your fallopian tubes and travel from your ovaries to your uterus and stay there..

MVP
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

......rookie

Veteran
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

To be FAIR, I'll argue the -3.5...Here lies a catastrophe of NYs heyday. One QB won two Superbowls, and one LOST two AFC championship games. The latter long since has been grazing in the pasture. The more affluent stinking up the barn. Layman's terms says Eli, Barkley, and OBJ vs Sanchize, AP and (whom) J. Reed? So I get two front runners and a Show vs two has been and a never was? Do you know how hard it is to have a 90 yard gallop on 1 of 9 carries and be too winded to finish with less than 100 yards for the game? Probably a first, idk. Mark maniure tossed the pigskin 21 times and also barely finished with that century mark.(Get it?) 89 career TDs to that 90 career interpretion ratio stinks to the love below!(SIP) Losers of three straight, i.e. the Texas rodeo and away vs Philly in broad spectral, this is NOT the same team from 28 October. Averaging a mere 15 ppg simply will not make the cut, ask Buffalo. In their current actuality, the season is over. They achieved a miracle this late, 1st to worst and will lose the last seven games of the season. Welcome to the diarrhea which is the NFC least...

Wuss has personality and a grade A one at that... for those of us that value such trivial things, I will reply maybe less you and more Wuss

And for what it's worth, Wuss' PODs are among the very very best bets on covers.. Too bad I miss just about all of them as they rather autonomously show up almost hidden at random times within his threads... Looking at you Wuss;)

Veteran
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

81-73
(POD) 24-11
Parlay 3-4 +18u

NY Giants +1.5(POD)
Cleveland +1.5(POD)

NFL has torched me lately, dang penny Pinchers. This is what stood out, probably only add the three night games and a parlay at some point to feed my action junkie cravings. Studying to dialogue to support these two under achievers. Sort of wish the GMen would have TANKED the season after our terrible start, but being WINNERS 3 of the last 4(should have been perfect) only losing late to Philly we're semi hot. Brb laters, going to handle some financial business...

As always...
(Corn)

Hard to imagine any BOOK would have made Washington with Sanchez a -1.5 point favorite with NY Giants coming off a victory over Chicago and in a revenge situation for the loss to Washington on 10/28.  Giant have also played really well 2 weeks in a row and have more time to prepare while Sanchez was not even on a team until November 19th. 

Whoever that Book is will be out of business soon putting up those type of lines when everyone else opened Giants as a 3-4 point favorite.

BOL.....but I would make it a Play of the Year at +1.5.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

That jab dropped me! That's a point, I get EXTRA time to recover. Rule of thumb is (POD). Ouch 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

Make a deal with your fallopian tubes and travel from your ovaries to your uterus and stay there..

Dude, I respect good punch lines, that was one. At your thread. Currently...

Prospect
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Burn of the year, absolute savage and I love it. 

Wuss, keep on keepin' on. I feel like your next parlay is gonna hit huge ! 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

That jab dropped me! That's a point, I get EXTRA time to recover. Rule of thumb is (POD). Ouch

Jab dropped you, weak my friend.... Step up your training

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

sCam issues...

Losers don't deserve to win. Especially, when your Tailback is your leading reciever! Over 243 plays C. McCaffrey has delivered 1,526 yards. Quicksand. G. Olsen is dead til August, as is that base 4-3! Did y'all know The Land is 7-5 vs the number? Cam's the opposite. Pittsburgh smashed em. Detroit was happy. Then the other two black QBs ate food! Enter Baker, Chubb and Jarvis. Tyrod lost to Brees, barely. Overtime cost that Tampa game. Atlanta Chubb swallowed hole! Carolina allows a stingy 96.3 per game. Dude, when does Cam win on the road? I'll actually wait... Week 7 Cam was the leading rusher with 49 yards. Nite...

Prospect
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

an_roll_laugh

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Game day. Parlay pending
First << 1 of 3 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View