Ultimate Race

Views: 448

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Signed up for ultimate race and missed 1st 3 contest, can these be made up covers? would be nice if allowed extra picks in order to catch up to the same amount of picks that up to that point. maybe allow 5 picks til even with number of picks for time contest has run. sure im not only one that has igned up late or missed contest for  day.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by fishaholic:

Signed up for ultimate race and missed 1st 3 contest, can these be made up covers? would be nice if allowed extra picks in order to catch up to the same amount of picks that up to that point. maybe allow 5 picks til even with number of picks for time contest has run. sure im not only one that has igned up late or missed contest for  day.

it sucks but check out the leader celtics, huge % difference because he has less picks

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Your like same guy cried last year. Pay attention , i missed out last year. No makeups because we messed up. Good luck though. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Still need 200 wins and be the first to get them.

Winning percentage only comes into play as the 3rd tie breaker

Good luck!

Let it ride!

SGPC Rocks!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Can someone explain to me why when you are required to make one pick in each sport when four or more  sports are being played there are people who are able to  pick  two in the same sport.  It happened today and it's happened on previous occasions.  I've called Covers and they say there is a problem but they have done nothing to fix it.  

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View