Australian Open Futures?

Participants:
Views: 346

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Joker +125

KK +2000

Anyone have a darkhorse? Still don't know wtf happened with Joker in that Zverev match 

Packers where art thou...

Quote Post Report User

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Im seeing Khachanov at +4000 on a few euro books

Also, Anderson at +6600 has to be considered strictly for the odds here...hes almost a shoe in to get to the 2nd week based on how well his game has been over the past 2 years.

I would toss out Roger and Rafa, then Zverev is left at +900? 

Regarding the final match, i swear Djoker was paid off handsomely under the table to let Zverev win...the tour is desperate to have a new face of the next gen be their #1 marketing poster child, and what better way than him kicking Jokers rear end for his biggest prize to date....for Joker, he knows it was all an exhibition for show and entertainment, and we will never know how much money flowed into his hands for him to lose the way he did...that was simply not a kosher match in my opinion.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Or perhaps Sasha won because his coach Ivan Lendl is a genius and told him that coming to the net after playing short balls high against Novak was the only chance at victory.  I made good money betting against Novak in that last game.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by tenniscapper41:

Or perhaps Sasha won because his coach Ivan Lendl is a genius and told him that coming to the net after playing short balls high against Novak was the only chance at victory.  I made good money betting against Novak in that last game.

Interesting take...i agree Lendl is a mad genius, but Novak's poor effort level and performance had nothing to do with Ivan

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Well you'd have to look at both matches they played that week.  Novak is all about the corners, and he's going to win 7 out of 10 w Sasha.  The only way for sasha to beat him is to come to the net aggressively.  I feel that coaching him to do that before that last match is what made the difference.  I'm not sure I buy into a match-fixing conspiracy.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Its not match fixing if the result has been predetermined and agreed upon an_light

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Dimitrov nation

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:

Dimitrov nation

Jokenation an_roll_laugh

Who had the more disapppointing 2018, Dimitrov or Goffin?

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View