One of the biggest line movements of the year on a side is happening right now....

First << 5 of 10 >> Last
Views: 21141

Legend
Participation Meter
#101 Report User
Posted:

Train...do you have nothing better to do with your day?

Captain
Participation Meter
#102 Report User
Posted:

why people argue over who's better in cappin ?? and this is only College Football

ain't none of you ever going to be better then me in Multi Sports Cappin  !! not one on this Cover Forum 

I'll slaughter any of you when it come to Multi Sports Cappin .. hands down ..  i'll do it in my sleep 

Legend
Participation Meter
#103 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

Just here minding my own business. You?

Legend
Participation Meter
#104 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ATSwinner510:

why people argue over who's better in cappin ?? and this is only College Football

ain't none of you ever going to be better then me in Multi Sports Cappin  !! not one on this Cover Forum 

I'll slaughter any of you when it come to Multi Sports Cappin .. hands down ..  i'll do it in my sleep 
Get real.....

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#105 Report User
Posted:

Archives!  Archives! Archives!

Legend
Participation Meter
#106 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Just here reading the Sunday morning comic follies 

Captain
Participation Meter
#107 Report User
Posted:

u ain't nothing train ..  pull your head out of you a$$ .. you was doing jumping jacks on the sideline when you were hitting 40 % earlier in the season .. if you want to really compete .. please bring your " A " game !!!  and don't forget .. all sports .. NFL , NBA , Ncaa basketball , Soccer , Tennis , WNBA ...   i'll be in the NHL Forum buddy .. i'll slaughter you any given day .. and you'll be doing jumping jacks and holding posters board for the " BOWL GAMES " !!!!!!!!  that's a Guarantee !!!!!! 

Legend
Participation Meter
#108 Report User
Posted:

Just here reading the Sunday morning comic follies 

Me too....only I knew it was funny a few days ago.....

Captain
Participation Meter
#109 Report User
Posted:

NFL NBA NHL NCAA basketball , Soccer , Tennis , WNBA ... i'll bet you i'll put up more points on you buddy !!!

like i said earlier in the season ..  " you're old , you're slow and you can't score " !!!!!!    you don't want no part of this multi capping game !!! 

stick to your college football 

Legend
Participation Meter
#110 Report User
Posted:

u ain't nothing train ..  pull your head out of you a$$ .. you was doing jumping jacks on the sideline when you were hitting 40 % earlier in the season .. if you want to really compete .. please bring your " A " game !!!  and don't forget .. all sports .. NFL , NBA , Ncaa basketball , Soccer , Tennis , WNBA ...   i'll be in the NHL Forum buddy .. i'll slaughter you any given day .. and you'll be doing jumping jacks and holding posters board for the " BOWL GAMES " !!!!!!!!  that's a Guarantee !!!!!! 
I like you. Remind me of a younger me, only not nearly as good or classy. You aint been here a year....

O/U on posting career for you is 2 years

Captain
Participation Meter
#111 Report User
Posted:

bring your Multi Sports Picks in the NHL Forum !!! i'll be there .. 

trust me , i'll slaughter you in the 1st Quarter Train !!! you're not built for this ..  

Captain
Participation Meter
#112 Report User
Posted:

when you was hitting 40 % or less on your play .. while everybody was feeling sorry for you Train .. i was the one that tell you to " Put your Game Jersey on , Get out there and Score " !!!! don't you ever forget that buddy ....  

But on this Multi Sports Capping .. i got that on " LOCK " .. ain't nobody ever going to come near me .. i promise you that !!!!

Peace Out ... my plays will be there in the NHL Forums buddy .. Bring your " A " game when you come  

Legend
Participation Meter
#113 Report User
Posted:

when you was hitting 40 % or less on your play .. while everybody was feeling sorry for you Train .. i was the one that tell you to " Put your Game Jersey on , Get out there and Score " !!!! don't you ever forget that buddy ....  

But on this Multi Sports Capping .. i got that on " LOCK " .. ain't nobody ever going to come near me .. i promise you that !!!!

Peace Out ... my plays will be there in the NHL Forums buddy .. Bring your " A " game when you come  

Legend
Participation Meter
#114 Report User
Posted:

Just here minding my own business. You? Just here reading the Sunday morning comic follies 

Do you believe in good vs bad karma?

Legend
Participation Meter
#115 Report User
Posted:

Kinda 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#116 Report User
Posted:

Kinda 
please get out of this thread for good & let it die, I’m asking Train, do it for Hoo 

let’s get on the bowls 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#117 Report User
Posted:

Didnt you do this exact same thing all of last year?

Captain
Participation Meter
#118 Report User
Posted:

Congrats TRAIN...you won this debate HANDS DOWN..

Onto a Successful Bowl Season to us all..

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#119 Report User
Posted:

Crusher, unfortunately it’s guys like you that enable “cappers” like Train, who caps with his “gut” (and he admitted that) to make picks with little to no evidence of import (he didn’t even know the backup QB’s name), to believe they “won.”

In the box score he won. And if that’s all that is important to you, you will lose everything one day. The texture of the game matters. The research matters. Even losing and learning matters.

Winning like he did breeds foolish false confidence.

What did he win? A pick? How? With his gut? Who did he help? No one. What debate did he inspire? None. What research did he do? How many games did he watch? How many times do you really believe he watched Memphis this year (a team you must seek out to see while the Bama’s play the LSU)?

I’m the guy who watched those games while you had your hand in the popcorn watching all the Main Event games.

He wouldn’t have even PICKED the game had I not posted it. It only sparked his interest to take the other side to show me up.

Memphis is a -5000 favorite at halftime. You think Train was saying, 35-3! Coming up! Come on.

You think all the boneheads who bet on the Bills in 1993 to beat the Oilers, down 35-3 at the third said “Had it the whole way!”

They were shi**ing their pants. Like they were this game.

It took an EPIC meltdown that doesn’t happen on a stage like that (playoffs, conference championship) in 500 tries. And if it takes THAT many samples to sink me, and I take the ONE that sinks the ship, I can live with that.

And if I lose like that, so be it. Because I’ll be damned if I cap with my “gut”. Gut is a root word of ...Gutter.

Which is where you’ll end up if you cap with it over the long term.

Lesson learned on you part? No. And that’s ok. I don’t expect change from anyone...

Veteran
Participation Meter
#120 Report User
Posted:

You have nothing to prove to anyone Scalabrine, you do an excellent job, and that is all that matters. Continued success to you, as you are one of the very best of the best. Let the trolls be trolls. If you were not doing the great job you do, they would not be here trying to antagonize you.  an_2drinks

Legend
Participation Meter
#121 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

Crusher, unfortunately it’s guys like you that enable “cappers” like Train, who caps with his “gut” (and he admitted that) to make picks with little to no evidence of import (he didn’t even know the backup QB’s name), to believe they “won.”

In the box score he won. And if that’s all that is important to you, you will lose everything one day. The texture of the game matters. The research matters. Even losing and learning matters.

Winning like he did breeds foolish false confidence.

What did he win? A pick? How? With his gut? Who did he help? No one. What debate did he inspire? None. What research did he do? How many games did he watch? How many times do you really believe he watched Memphis this year (a team you must seek out to see while the Bama’s play the LSU)?

I’m the guy who watched those games while you had your hand in the popcorn watching all the Main Event games.

He wouldn’t have even PICKED the game had I not posted it. It only sparked his interest to take the other side to show me up.

Memphis is a -5000 favorite at halftime. You think Train was saying, 35-3! Coming up! Come on.

You think all the boneheads who bet on the Bills in 1993 to beat the Oilers, down 35-3 at the third said “Had it the whole way!”

They were shi**ing their pants. Like they were this game.

It took an EPIC meltdown that doesn’t happen on a stage like that (playoffs, conference championship) in 500 tries. And if it takes THAT many samples to sink me, and I take the ONE that sinks the ship, I can live with that.

And if I lose like that, so be it. Because I’ll be damned if I cap with my “gut”. Gut is a root word of ...Gutter.

Which is where you’ll end up if you cap with it over the long term.

Lesson learned on you part? No. And that’s ok. I don’t expect change from anyone...

Correct. You didnt learn anything. You lost a game and ARE STILL DEFENDING IT AS THE RIGHT SIDE.....why? You say you wrote about this game like the Canterbury Tales....Perhaps you should brush up on your Dickens....A Tale of Two Halves....

You bet on a team woth a crappy QB, no defense and a lesser coach ON THE ROAD....where exactly did ya think Memphis had the advantage? I knew Mack was probably better than Milton....just needed a showcase. I was right.

Stop whining. I told you I was better than you. I am correct. You waste everyones time with your writeups that have no real knowledge behind them, just psuedo intellect.

My gut is an intangible capping tool, something you cant fathom as there are no metrics. Thats why you write long winded fiction....and what do I do??

I SWEEP THE BOARD ON SATURDAY. Yep, lucky & stupid me. 

Please come in my thread and try....just try to make it look like I dont know what Im doing. 

Please. For me. Just try.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#122 Report User
Posted:

Not to bust the high horse you are riding on train, and I was not around last year because of health issues, so I do not know how you did in your plays, but I do know 2 years ago, you were lucky to hit 40 percent of your picks, and that is probably giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I am not sure why you are so gloating like you are, as you can fall in this game just as fast as you can rise up. I also remember you posting you were going to quit, or drastically cut back on your playing, using family as an excuse, which obviously you have not, so you are really being a hypocrite coming at Scalabrine like you are.

I would have never imagined you having this holier than thou attitude. It is not the train I have come to know, who was humble with a great sense of humor, as no one could handle the antagonists like you could. 

Continued success to you! an_2drinks

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#123 Report User
Posted:

Touché Urban. Touché.

I’ll put you on the “Whack-A-Troll” payroll ASAP.

The evidence speaks for itself.

Legend
Participation Meter
#124 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:

Not to bust the high horse you are riding on train, and I was not around last year because of health issues, so I do not know how you did in your plays, but I do know 2 years ago, you were lucky to hit 40 percent of your picks, and that is probably giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I am not sure why you are so gloating like you are, as you can fall in this game just as fast as you can rise up. I also remember you posting you were going to quit, or drastically cut back on your playing, using family as an excuse, which obviously you have not, so you are really being a hypocrite coming at Scalabrine like you are.

I would have never imagined you having this holier than thou attitude. It is not the train I have come to know, who was humble with a great sense of humor, as no one could handle the antagonists like you could. 

Continued success to you! an_2drinks

Please reread the entire post. I stated my opinion. Scal decided to take it from there. I did stop/cut back due to family....it wasnt an "excuse". Not sure how im being a hypocrite.....

Please know what you are talking about next time.

Legend
Participation Meter
#125 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

Touché Urban. Touché.

I’ll put you on the “Whack-A-Troll” payroll ASAP.

The evidence speaks for itself.
Exhibit A

UCF 56 Memphis 41

Your honor, I rest my case.

Ya cant man up on anything. Ya lost this bet after ya lost a bet and said you wouldnt post anymore. You dont have to even admit you were wrong as its not necessary. 

You said the proof would be in the pudding....apparently you are liking the Bill Cosby version....cuz ya gotta be on drugs to think you could come close to hangin with me.
First << 5 of 10 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View