Views: 536

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

There goes my future up in smoke

Can't run
Can't defend
Can't tackle
And so called vaunted receiving corps can't catch the F'ing ball.

Not even going to be an entertaining game.

Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

About time they showed up...maybe they were still on eastern time.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

It's 14-11

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Go Stamps Go!!!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Quote Originally Posted by dcp1985:

About time they showed up...maybe they were still on eastern time.

Nevermind.

Is it that hard to punt the ball out of bounds with 20 seconds left in the half?

There's a reason these guys all play in Canada...bunch of fucktards

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

About time they showed up...maybe they were still on eastern time.
Nevermind.Is it that hard to punt the ball out of bounds with 20 seconds left in the half?There's a reason these guys all play in Canada...bunch of fucktards
exactly what I said and I'm all over Calgary. Why in the world would you punt the ball in the field of play????

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Still could have kicked it out of bounds but the penalty you get for that mat have played a role in their decision. You guys were aware of this penalty right? I mean if you bet on something without even knowing the rules, that would kinda make you both fu**tards?? LOL

Punting Out of Bounds:

When a punt goes out of bounds in flight in between the 20 yard lines, the receiving team should have the option of taking the ball where it went out of bounds plus a ten yard penalty against the kicking team, or requiring the kicking team to re-kick ten yards back from the original line of scrimmage. Currently, the receiving team can either take the ball where it went out of bounds or require a re-kick ten yards back.

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:

Still could have kicked it out of bounds but the penalty you get for that mat have played a role in their decision. You guys were aware of this penalty right? I mean if you bet on something without even knowing the rules, that would kinda make you both fu**tards?? LOLPunting Out of Bounds:When a punt goes out of bounds in flight in between the 20 yard lines, the receiving team should have the option of taking the ball where it went out of bounds plus a ten yard penalty against the kicking team, or requiring the kicking team to re-kick ten yards back from the original line of scrimmage. Currently, the receiving team can either take the ball where it went out of bounds or require a re-kick ten yards back.
no sht they get a penalty but they don't get a TD you do know there was less than 20secs u fck tard

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Yeah I know about the penalty...but when you're kicking from midfield I would hope you could angle it out inside the 20 or even take the bloody rouge if you have to, notwithstanding the talent/brain combo of these guys (and I say this as a proud Canadian). 

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by peanut4412:

no sht they get a penalty but they don't get a TD you do know there was less than 20secs u fck tard

Ya I know how much time was left you little fukking troglodyte. I started the comment by saying they could have tried it but perhaps didn't due to having to repunt from 10 yards further back you pole slurping, inbred knob gobbler.

I'm glad you're going to lose more money,

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by peanut4412:

Ya I know how much time was left you little fukking troglodyte. I started the comment by saying they could have tried it but perhaps didn't due to having to repunt from 10 yards further back you pole slurping, inbred knob gobbler.I'm glad you're going to lose more money,
can u read dipsit I'm all over Calgary!

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Oh I saw what you typed dikweed I just think you're lying you're azz off.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Yeah I know about the penalty...but when you're kicking from midfield I would hope you could angle it out inside the 20 or even take the bloody rouge if you have to, notwithstanding the talent/brain combo of these guys (and I say this as a proud Canadian). 

You would think so but ya this is the CFL, mind you I see puzzling brain cramps in the NFL every weekend as well. 24-14, should be a great finish still.

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Oh I saw what you typed dikweed I just think you're lying you're azz off.
ohhh hahahaha you are stupider than I thought than!! Go stamps!!!!!!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

C'mon fellas let's keep it above the belt lol...

I've just had too much to drink and doing some classic covers venting.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Aaaaaannnnd Diontae Spencer seals the deal with a craptacular ridiculous fumble...

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

The amount of money isn't upsetting...the dough hasn't been in my account for months lol.  It's the sweet sweet +1000 odds that Ottawa is pissing away that's frustrating.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Hahaha Trevor Harris what a punk...

Ottawa should be embarrassed, terrible effort on a terrible field.

Unfortunate to see such a lacklustre championship game for a dying league.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Canada is doing away with contact sports at the school level. They are also trying to phase out activities like tag from 1st grade on. They don't want boys showing "testosterone" behavior. Inclusive(by banning things) is the agenda.

So yeah, it's a dying sport in Canada, or will be soon as the millenial generation reaches highschool without being exposed to "toxic boy behavior", ie: what they are, competitive.

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View