View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Amazon Prime

Participants:
Views: 196

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

We have subscriptions to about everything but just got Prime to watch NFL games and while that is worth it I started watching shows and found some good ones. I watched the series of Jack Ryan in one day because I couldn't stop. I watched an 8 part mini series from 2012 called Hunter witch I also watched in one day. It was a very good program and it had Melissa George who is drop dead gorgeous. I just started watching a new one and it seems good through one episode and it's called Absentsia.

Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

AP Video is a great source for movies, documentaries...start watching & you find all kinds of videos never seen before.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Know any good sites to watch free movies?

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by BRYANTBARZAL:

We have subscriptions to about everything but just got Prime to watch NFL games and while that is worth it I started watching shows and found some good ones. I watched the series of Jack Ryan in one day because I couldn't stop. I watched an 8 part mini series from 2012 called Hunter witch I also watched in one day. It was a very good program and it had Melissa George who is drop dead gorgeous. I just started watching a new one and it seems good through one episode and it's called Absentsia.

The Man in the High Castle... #1 rated show on Prime and it deserves it. What would the USA look like in 1960 if we lost WWII to the Germans & Japanese? 

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View