Amazon Prime

Participants:
Views: 182

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

We have subscriptions to about everything but just got Prime to watch NFL games and while that is worth it I started watching shows and found some good ones. I watched the series of Jack Ryan in one day because I couldn't stop. I watched an 8 part mini series from 2012 called Hunter witch I also watched in one day. It was a very good program and it had Melissa George who is drop dead gorgeous. I just started watching a new one and it seems good through one episode and it's called Absentsia.

Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

AP Video is a great source for movies, documentaries...start watching & you find all kinds of videos never seen before.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Know any good sites to watch free movies?

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by BRYANTBARZAL:

We have subscriptions to about everything but just got Prime to watch NFL games and while that is worth it I started watching shows and found some good ones. I watched the series of Jack Ryan in one day because I couldn't stop. I watched an 8 part mini series from 2012 called Hunter witch I also watched in one day. It was a very good program and it had Melissa George who is drop dead gorgeous. I just started watching a new one and it seems good through one episode and it's called Absentsia.

The Man in the High Castle... #1 rated show on Prime and it deserves it. What would the USA look like in 1960 if we lost WWII to the Germans & Japanese? 

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View