74-63 
(POD's) 21-8(LA Rams pending)
Parlays 3-2 +20 units

Detroit +4(-110)Bodava
Washington +8(POD)
NY Jets +9.5
NY GMen +5(POD)
Denver +3.5

Dog on it, type of day. In a minor rut, posting too many losers for action Junkies. Losing that winning credibility. Smart tailers are loaded and hitting well over +60%. Others such as myself stand around cheating on losers, blah. Brb to coach these dogs up. Convince to you why I'm stupid and except witty banter and reasonings. Drive safe 55 million are expecting road travel the week. 

As always...
(Corn)
Quote Post Report User

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Washington line is inflated due to typical overreaction due to the A. Smith season ending injury. Washington averages 19.7ppg while allowing basically the same. Dallas Offensive numbers are basically identical, total yardage wise also. Defensive wise Washington only loses to Elite quarterbacks(ie Luck, Brees, Ryan) and yesterday's affair, which im inclined to throw away do to Smith's injury. I kinda see Smith's injury as a blessing in disguise since the King Checkdown didn't achieve +200yds in half of this seasons appearances! Colt McCoy is effective. Dudes been a backup in the system for nine years. Peterson while be fed, and Washington just beat these scrub Cowgirls last month. Expect the same type of outcome. Brb...

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

Washington line is inflated due to typical overreaction due to the A. Smith season ending injury. Washington averages 19.7ppg while allowing basically the same. Dallas Offensive numbers are basically identical, total yardage wise also. Defensive wise Washington only loses to Elite quarterbacks(ie Luck, Brees, Ryan) and yesterday's affair, which im inclined to throw away do to Smith's injury. I kinda see Smith's injury as a blessing in disguise since the King Checkdown didn't achieve +200yds in half of this seasons appearances! Colt McCoy is effective. Dudes been a backup in the system for nine years. Peterson while be fed, and Washington just beat these scrub Cowgirls last month. Expect the same type of outcome. Brb...

Cowboys will win their division. Best play on Thanksgiving are the Boys minus whatever. GL. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Dude, I'd argue anyone but you. Respect. Hope your incorrect 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

new_money_eyes

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

***ATTENTION SEEKER***

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Good evening,

Did you know that if Eli throws above 255 yds The Giants are 1-6 this season. Did you know that Barkley isn't the answer either, only 3 occasions topping the century mark and we're 1-2 in those affairs. Beckam, also isn't the answer. 1-3 when he receives 100+ yards. We don't suck, just victims of scheduling. 3-3 at worse wouldn't surprise me until pack it in time. At Philly,  at Washington and at Indy. Vs Chicago, Tennessee and Dallas. This week J. Mills OUT, AND S. Jones doubtful? Did you know that Philly is 3-7-1 vs the number this season? Did you know there next 3 are vs the division? Washington next week and Dallas following. Finishing the season at the Rams, vs Houston finishing in DC to conclude their season. Also, coming of a terrible 1-3 month. I can't make a case why either team wins this game. But I do see 6s across the board. GL backing Philly this week.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Jacksonville -3

I HATE away favs and Jax in the snow! Butttttt, HOORAY JOSH ALLEN named this week's starter!!!

Int/sack anyone?

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

I dont like that team Wuss i think there done brother probability of making the playoffs toast after choking with Big Ben i think there season is over and with that bills defense bortles will throw some more picks in Buffalo Bills will concentrate on fournette  and shut him down good luck im glad its not a POD 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKON:

I dont like that team Wuss i think there done brother probability of making the playoffs toast after choking with Big Ben i think there season is over and with that bills defense bortles will throw some more picks in Buffalo Bills will concentrate on fournette  and shut him down good luck im glad its not a POD 

Youve made valid points. I put some excuse outta my anus tomorrow. GL

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Good morning Gents,

Two weeks ago, Detroit spotted the Bears 26pts prior to deciding to appear and play football! Lost the TO battle 3-nil although leading in T.O.P and 1st downs. Although, neither RB decided to play football on that day, KJ lead the game with 14 attempt for 51yards while J. Howard was contained to 11attempts for 21 measly yards. A. Robinson had a field day with 6 catches for 133yds and 2 TDS! I KNOW M. Turbski won't throw 23/30 for 355 yds? HE'S JUST NOT THAT GOOD! Besides, defensive coordinator's do exist and hold film sessions. Jeckle and Hyde teams are hard to side with. Detroit has wins over Brady, Rodgers, Cam and whomever in Miami, lol. Losses to the Jets, SF, Dallas, Seattle, Minnesota and Chicago. See the theme here, lol? So, what does this mean? To I, says they " get up" for certain competition and " play down to the rest." At 4-6 with the Rams, ARizona, Buffalo, Minnesota and GB left, everyone else is beatable besides " The Greatest Show on Turf" imo. And, they will need to do so to sniff the playoffs. I see 1 team coming out of the East, 2 from the Central, 2 from the South and The Rams. Last spot either Seattle or Detroit, someone 9-7 is getting in. The playoffs for Detroit start Turkey Day...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Blake Bortles OWNS the AFC East. Week 2 vs Bradyville he passed for 376. Week 4 vs the Jets 388 yrds dropping 31pts in each. Only 100 pts combined in weeks 5-11. Did you know that the yesteryears of the Jaguars stable is exstinct? Not one 100yd ALL SEASON! HUH??? Last week Fournette had a season high 95 falling a carry or so short. Only 100yd reciever were in those games also. Cole vs the Pats at 116yds and Westbrook vs the Jets.
Defensive wise they need to reclaim their fame of last year. Since there last victory in week 4 theyre worse than terrible. They've allowed 153 pts over 6 games. You do the math?!? 
Guess what? Buffalo, sucks worse! Grant it, the Bills scored 41 last week vs the Jets, that was on M. Barkley's arm. Allen surprised Minn, well not really with just 196 yds. And, also beat Tenn with his usual 82 yds. Dude really has 3 starts this season with under 84 yrs, lol. I TRUST HIM TO BLOW!!! 54% completion percentage, 832 yds passing, on only 2tds and 5 " ah shucks!!!" Shady isn't fairing and better. 111 totes for 380 yrds, 2 TDS and 24 receptions. I trust Jacksonville to do their normal work vs the AFC LEAST. GOOD DAY.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Okay Wuss they should beat the Bills im not going to touch the game but i feel that the team realizes that there post season dream is over and there coach is a lame duck i think they come up with a lack luster performance in this climate if you think there going to be motivated im not trusting that team good luck with them much respect 

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

an_roll_laugh

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Okay Wuss they should beat the Bills im not going to touch the game but i feel that the team realizes that there post season dream is over and there coach is a lame duck i think they come up with a lack luster performance in this climate if you think there going to be motivated im not trusting that team good luck with them much respect 

If you force me to argue J. McCown, I may puke. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Anyone Quiver at the sound of " Chase Daniel's???"

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Friendly wager, skins cover i’ll PayPal you $100 for garbage and giggles n vice versus 

Deal? 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Quote Originally Posted by texancapper:

Friendly wager, skins cover i’ll PayPal you $100 for garbage and giggles n vice versus 

Deal? 

Can't except your charity, I prefer to stick it to the man. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

Parlay

San Francisco +3
Cam -3
Cleveland +3

6/1

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Detroit +2.5(-110)2nd half

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

ParlaySan Francisco +3Cam -3Cleveland +36/1

Parlay alert...

Carolina is shaping into my play of the week

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Thanks MATT!!! 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Thanks MATT!!! 

That throw was so lazy compare to his previous throws . N why throw on first down when you were running it well smh . Stafford such a over paid mediocre qb 

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Let's go Redskins!!  
< Page of 2 > >>
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View