Question for the single guys and yeah married ones too about sex

Views: 984

Captain
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

OK when i was single way way back all we had to worry about was getting the beeches preggo.

Today how do u fell knowing the high risk of STD's and aids that you can end your life in 10 minutes.

LIke yeah i'm hapyyily married so i got permanent safe sex.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

OK when i was single way way back all we had to worry about was getting the beeches preggo.Today how do u fell knowing the high risk of STD's and aids that you can end your life in 10 minutes.LIke yeah i'm hapyyily married so i got permanent safe sex.

10 minutes?

confused

Legend
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

You must have kept with a real classy crowd back in the day if this is what you think about

Legend
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Put a helmet on that soldier and keep your mouth out of the trenches.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

Can't stop laughing 
 LOL
You should join the Trojan Condom marketing group

All-Star
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

an_roll_laughAnd take all the fun out of it? 

Legend
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Thank GOD the only thing I ever contracted was a bad case of the crabs.  Finally got rid of these little fukkers by dousing my entire crotch in gasoline.

Got to remember this was before internet so I had no where to investigate. But these nasty little crabs were GOING.  Period.

So I soaked my entire crotch with petrol and burned them out albeit without flame.  skin was sore for a week but it did the trick!!!

Narry a problem since. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Finding out if a girl is clean is easy......place a penny between your middle finger and index finger.  Finger her......if the penny comes out green, it's not good. If it's still copper,  you're good to go

Captain
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Not sure how to break this to you zebra but if the whole act foreplay intercourse and cuddling is a whole 10 minutes make sure she has plenty of condoms for when you are not home just saying.....

Veteran
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Move this thread to the Genital Discussion Forum.

peace_5

Captain
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

Finding out if a girl is clean is easy......place a penny between your middle finger and index finger.  Finger her......if the penny comes out green, it's not good. If it's still copper,  you're good to go
classic...

Legend
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Me & a buddy were talking about this recently, thinking back to our 20's...........it's amazing how carefree (actually careless) we were. I came out of it relatively unscathed. Yeah, had to get the unit Q-tipped a couple times (), but Penicillin was my friend.

Captain
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bettorbob:

im a virgin

We know.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Married over 28 years so not an issue on my end now, but back in the day I bagged it every time even with the good Catholic girls at my H.S. because I was more afraid of getting them pregnant than std. Nothing like ruining lives by becoming a parent at 16-18 and not able to provide for a child what they really need as well as grandparents then supporting the couple and the baby and more marriages of very young people go south so broken homes and just a plain nightmare. I credit everyone that has made that work and know some have.

Captain
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Thank GOD the only thing I ever contracted was a bad case of the crabs.  Finally got rid of these little fukkers by dousing my entire crotch in gasoline.

Got to remember this was before internet so I had no where to investigate. But these nasty little crabs were GOING.  Period.

So I soaked my entire crotch with petrol and burned them out albeit without flame.  skin was sore for a week but it did the trick!!!

Narry a problem since. 

lucky me never had any problems from all the beeches i fugged no condoms used just pull out n juice on thier tits or thighs

ahhhhhhh miss those 70's days and 80's

Legend
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

ahhhhhhh miss those 70's days and 80's

As great as the MJ 70's were, the cocaine 80's was better. 

You could get into any shorty shaking her azz if you were packing an 8-ball. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

ahhhhhhh miss those 70's days and 80'sAs great as the MJ 70's were, the cocaine 80's was better.  You could get into any shorty shaking her azz if you were packing an 8-ball.

an_light

Veteran
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

im a virgin

I made it through the wilderness,
Somehow I made it through

Captain
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

im a virgin
I made it through the wilderness,Somehow I made it through
go confidentially in our life live life to your dreams.... Henry David Thoreau.......

Captain
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Then manifests the purple orange shades of blue... ad the su set I lived in a brief inst5an eternal existence.....

Captain
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by faceoff:

You talking 60's - 70's when girls were hitchhiking all over the country...?... Worse case scenario's were 'the clap' or 'crabs'..?.. The 80's brought with it 'aids' and other diseases which were not only life long problems, but death was possible.... Herpes made it's famous appearance also...   There are still some who believe the Govt. created 'aids' to stem the flow of 'gay' sex... Although it was mostly prevalent with males, it was still transferred to women....    People are and have been aware of the problems for some time now... So, for older people who stay within their 'so called' age bracket, STDs are not really considered to be prevalent...   To be married for 30 years or more and be happy with ''safe sex'' is great... Except that it doe's not appear to be satisfying... You can love your wife to death, but this doe's not mean for a second that the 'sex' is sufficient...    Just saying... I could be wrong on all fronts, but I only have my experiences to judge by... I know allot of married guy's who like a good 'massage' every now and then... JUST SAYING...
the5th post....too complicated  .... many nice women would love to have you Bob even if you only bet for funsies Bob. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

LIke yeah i'm hapyyily married so i got permanent safe sex.

Getting married is a 100% guarantee a woman will never trip and fall onto another mans rod. Women never be trippin....factnew_laughing1

Here's to you going in your wife raw for life carefreean_cheers

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View