Weed The North - Season Long Raptors Thread

First << 13 of 13 >> Last
Views: 3580

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#301 Report User
Posted:

Worst Division loss bet in history if we lose those Raptors win the Atlantic by .5 game on that half court buzzer beater

Legend
Participation Meter
#302 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

Worst Division loss bet in history if we lose those Raptors win the Atlantic by .5 game on that half court buzzer beater

Not even Dan Mahowny would have such bad luck on this wager...theres no way this team will allow themselves to slide out of #2 seed...or else an_smash

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#303 Report User
Posted:

WINNAH

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#304 Report User
Posted:

Well worth the wait for the party to start (yes tying up your money is brutal but oh so sweet to have the truckload back)

Now for Giannis to take down the MVP for the afterparty

Legend
Participation Meter
#305 Report User
Posted:

Scal, i just skimmed thru this thread from beginning to end...you spotted the Raps to win the division early on, we chatted about it for a few weeks, and decided to lock it in at just the right time...i added a bit more when i thought the line was still full of value, and we couldnt have been more right...wire to wire truly never in doubt type winning ticket...thanks for the season long discussion to you and everyone else who participated and contributed to making this an extremely valuable and profitable thread to all that followed it.

It was the best thing i could have done for my bankroll - locking in a ton of units and parking it there safely and just sitting on it...with my son born back in October, i just havent had the energy or desire to fully cap hoops over the past few months, thus my lack of posting like earlier on in the season - i would have gotten sloppy with single wagers and most likely not have ended up where i am today.

Thanks to all of you fellas who made this nba hoops season by far the most memorable one the Raptors have ever had.

I cant wait for the playoffs to come...along with June basketball in my hometown!

peace_5  an_cheers an_angel clover cool

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#306 Report User
Posted:

You actually should have A LOT more money. I was checking this thread and your Raps capping on individual games was ridiculous!

Having said that the season long future gave you a clearer mind to cap and time with the family. It was a much wiser decision to go that Division bet route.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#307 Report User
Posted:

Changes:

1) Top 5 player acquired
2) Not a weakness in the starting lineup
3) Strong bench
4) Best record in team history
5) Perfect coach for this team
6) no more Derozan disappearing act in the playoffs

Same:

Game1 playoff demons

My god. Some things...never change.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#308 Report User
Posted:

Important question:

Series price has dropped from -1300 Raps to -280 Raps.

Should the -280 be pounded????

Let me KNOW

All-Star
Participation Meter
#309 Report User
Posted:

I thought the same about the Tampa Bay Lightning at -190.   And they promptly go 0-2 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#310 Report User
Posted:

Big I can’t relate I can’t name one TB player.

The Raps on the other hand. This is their greatest team ever and it’s not even close.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#311 Report User
Posted:

With Game 1 loss to #PureMagic? ?WeTheNorth? ? fall to 2-14 SU and 3-13 ATS all-time in #NBAPlayoffs? ?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#312 Report User
Posted:

In series openers....

Legend
Participation Meter
#313 Report User
Posted:

Autobet Raps in game 2 an_light...i dont like the -9.5 FG, but -6 1H is where im looking to park a few units before tip off...50% chance i will be in the crowd - one of my buddies cant go and hes putting 4 names in a draw to see who gets the 2 txs an_angel

I will not be a Lowry supporter by choice an_cannon...Ujiri should have insisted to add Conley to the Gasol trade for Lowry...that would have been the cincher

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#314 Report User
Posted:

If he’s your buddy you should show him this thread and it should put you over the top.

What one of his other friends tracked and capped a team all season long?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#315 Report User
Posted:

Giannis up to -700 on FanDuel for MVP

SOMEBODY must know somethin’! GREAT sign for our bet.

Legend
Participation Meter
#316 Report User
Posted:

What a game, the crowd was into it for all 48 minutes - the atmosphere was like a live 2.5hr orgy and the Magic players all got bukakked

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#317 Report User
Posted:

EZ peezy 

Legend
Participation Meter
#318 Report User
Posted:

Locked in:

Raps -4.5...2u

I feel this game starts exactly where game 2 left off...Raps know they cant fool around and drop another game in this series...seeing how Milwaukee is crushing teams, Toronto should want to keep pace to stay as fresh as possible for the ECF...just like Philly and GS smashed their 1st rd games to take back control of their series, i fully expect Raps to do the same - look for Kawhi to dominate yet again with 30+pts...as long as Lowry doesnt lay bricks again, this should be a very comfortable 10-15pt win...Siakam could have a huge night if Orlando doubles Leonard hoping to stop him.

Go Raps Go thumbs_up

On a side note...F U Jets, how dare you lose that game up 2 goals in the 3rd thumbs_down

First << 13 of 13 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View