Weed The North - Season Long Raptors Thread

Participants:
<< < Page of 16 >
Views: 5088
<< < Page of 16 >

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #376

No dog in the fight last night and as it wound down i could not help but think of this thread...ergo you, then i questioned my sanity for doing so. Hats off to the team and congrats buddy. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #377

Congrats....Big hearts on that squad...

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #378

And bigger laughs:

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #379

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

2011 was one of the greatest feelings in the world and I actually started this account right after they won the title ( hence the name ) ( no it has nothing to do with my junk )   

I hope you get to feel that feeling PB.  Pray it isn't like 06  

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #380

Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

Locked in:

Raps +6.5 (-105)...3u...yup, im a sucker here - i dont expect blowouts in this series...i strongly lean ML here +235 but its not my style at the moment given my futures wager.

Heres how i see this series going:

Game 1 - Raps win in a very close game.

Game 2 - Bucks win and likely cover the spread (likely around -5)

Game 3 - Raps win and likely cover relatively easily, perhaps avoiding a late game backdoor garbage time cover by the Bucks (likely -4.5)

Game 4 - Raps win and Bucks likely cover in a 1-3 pt squeaker (OT wouldnt surprise me here)

Game 5 - Bucks win and cover wire to wire (this could be the one blowout potential / Raps letdown spot)

Game 6 - Raps win and cover in the end due to the Bucks fouling late out of desperation and chucking/missing their 3s going for broke.

The next 2 weeks are going to be fun here in Drakeville...i hear hes going to be wearing all Milwaukee gear in hopes to jinx them...what a Degrassi punk move...love it!

Raps in 6. You said and it and credit where credit is due.

Even with a gimpy Kawhi and Danny Green's mug appearing on local milk cartons. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #381

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

2011 was one of the greatest feelings in the world and I actually started this account right after they won the title ( hence the name ) ( no it has nothing to do with my junk )   

I hope you get to feel that feeling PB.  Pray it isn't like 06  

I was happy for the Mavs in 2011. Simply because they were owed that trophy karmically because of the 2006 Game 5 referring. Disgusting :

A 26-year veteran of NBA refereeing, Salvatore has a solid reputation among the various experts I have talked to. But among fans, it's hard to imagine there is a more reviled official.

Salvatore famously made a key call against Dirk Nowitzki in Game 5 of the 2006 NBA Finals after which Dallas owner Mark Cuban held [link from unapproved source]. [link from unapproved source] the second worst referee in the NBA, and [link from unapproved source]found that of the ten debatable calls Salvatore made in that game, an astonishing eight (I'm no math whiz, but that's 80%) favored the Heat -- who ultimately won that game and the championship.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #382

Game 5:

Wade 21-25 FT's

Mavs Team 21-25 FT's

Never saw anything like that before or since.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #383

^^ neither have I
Hey scal, by chance, could you possibly post the Mark Cuban press conference after game 5..a flash back, and for those who missed this great entertainment in his description of Salvatore, and the NBA assigning him to the Finals

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #384

Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

Game 5:

Wade 21-25 FT's

Mavs Team 21-25 FT's

Never saw anything like that before or since.

dont forget about the numerous youtube videos of Wade simply going up for a jumper, landing, then falling down without a soul touching him only to get and 1 after and 1.   sickening 

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #385

Raptors or Craptors?

an_popcorn

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #386

Locked in:

Most Rebounds -

Siakam +1000...half u

Gasol +1400...half u

Obaka +1600...half u

Raptors +1.5 games (+110)...3u

clover

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #387

Most rebounds prop is for the entire series

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #388

5 in a row.....

Canadian pride

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #389

Game 3, 

7.4u hedge

TOR +6.5 @ -110  2.2u
GSW -260 ML       5.2u

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #390

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.narcity.com/amp/kawhi-leonard-buys-house-in-toronto-according-to-new-reports

an_popcorn

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #391

Game 3, results Rap's clean the board....

TOR 1st Q     WIN
TOR 2nd Q    WIN
TOR 1st half   WIN
TOR  3rd Q     WIN
TOR  4th Q     WIN
TOR 2nd half  WIN
TOR +150 ML WIN

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #392

Not sure anybody bet that...

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #393

+5 for Game 4 should probably be grabbed now, I don't know how much 2 days can help Klay at this point.   Durant is not playing at all in the series, that I know

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #394

Ive been locked in watching local sportsnet broadcasts - honestly growing up watching ABC or CBS nba finals, i cant believe i abandoned Marv after all these years. But something i have noticed and no one is talking about on Sportsnet - has Durant even been on the Warriors bench this entire series? I havent seen him once.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #395

^^^^^^
For whatever reason; he hasn't...hang's out in the tunnel, and watch's the game with frequent trips to, and from the locker room. both at home, and on the road.....at least that's what I've observed, and to coincide with the commentary of Stephen A. Smith & Jalen Rose, who reported on Keven Durant's absence from behind the bench, where as there was a reserved seat next to Clay Thomson, left vacant by Durant....trivia, 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #396

To the Raptors, the city of Toronto, packersbackers, and the cappers who had TOR to WIN game 6......

Congratulations on a championship season...well done

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #397

Thanks Buddy an_cheers

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #398

What's your first take on KL?

Out of left field comes Miami? (based on recent updated sources)

what gives next season for the world champions?
<< < Page of 16 >
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View