Yo ho, Yo ho, Yo ho
Ring those bells out
Sing this song out

Ding Dong the wicked Biatch is dead

Legend
Participation Meter
#52 Report User
Posted:

The more I think about it, 5Dimes will not only survive but probably now thrive .  Nobody will be getting stiffed and will be able to chat with Customer Service without getting berated or belittled.  Nobody will be getting their accounts closed for merely logging in to check out lines --- YES, that scumbag Tony DID DO THAT many times to many players.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#53 Report User
Posted:

Good riddance you piece of shit.  Now that Tony's dead and gone, I may sign back up at 5 dimes. Their customer service can't get any worse with him being gone.  From the sound of the article I read, it looks like his own family killed him.  Tony probably thought the natives liked his douche gringo persona.  Turns out, they apparently don't.

Is SBR gonna unban all the people they banned in the last week?  The guy is dead.  Life goes on.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#54 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

Quote Originally Posted by pepp:

Don't put it past Tony or his crew to make this story up for publicity!He's a very sick and conniving man who would do anything to generate business especially now with offshore's decreasing volume with growing American legalization. Trust me this would not be out of the realm of possibility for him to do!
You are officially now in the running for dumbest post of the night...congrats.
Packers. I have to give you credit. His post won the month.He should be a contender come the yearly awards in late December.  I doubt 5dimes misses a beat though. The place prints money every day. If you control the business, stealing the money makes no sense. You could steal it all, but why would you kill a business that prints money?
Shame this murder wont ever see the light of day on any major fake news networks like CNN or the likes...given the state of legalized gambling in the US you would think all the people against sports betting would be using this story to advance their position as to why gambling is bad...Tony was an ex pat right? Yet this story will never be told...why??? Because CNN and everyone else is too busy spinning their agendas regarding the murder of a Washington post reporter who may or may not have been as shady if not more than Tony himself...one story has international legs to connect with Saudis and Trumps connection with them, and the other story is just too common to tell - one bad guy kills another bad guy over money...snooze. Maybe 2 years from now NBC will do a Dateline on the Tony 5dimes murder story on a random Saturday night for basic ratings requirements. Shame on the US media for atleast not adding this Tony story to their current media news cycle, given the recent push towards legalized gambling.

The best post I've ever seen across covers and sbr for any topic, ever. Very well said! 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#55 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza21:

Good riddance you piece of shit.  Now that Tony's dead and gone, I may sign back up at 5 dimes. Their customer service can't get any worse with him being gone.  From the sound of the article I read, it looks like his own family killed him.  Tony probably thought the natives liked his douche gringo persona.  Turns out, they apparently don't.   Is SBR gonna unban all the people they banned in the last week?  The guy is dead.  Life goes on.

You are disgusting and this will bite you in the ass

Legend
Participation Meter
#56 Report User
Posted:

My 5Dimes account was never banned and is still active.  Tony never banned me but rather I cashed out and then FIRED HIM.  So I can deposit again any time if I choose.  Tony put A LOT of unnecessary stress on those customer service reps. There's really got to be many 5Dimes customer service workers very relieved they don't still now have that scumbag for a boss.  So as long as the players don't panic things at 5Dimes should actually very steadily improve.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#57 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

My 5Dimes account was never banned and is still active.  Tony never banned me but rather I cashed out and then FIRED HIM.  So I can deposit again any time if I choose.  Tony put A LOT of unnecessary stress on those customer service reps. There's really got to be many 5Dimes customer service workers very relieved they don't still now have that scumbag for a boss.  So as long as the players don't panic things at 5Dimes should actually very steadily improve.

Tony banned me because I took too much $$$$ off of him.  He never wanted smart players there.  Now that he's gone, I'll probably sign back up there because I do like their software even though Bovada is just as good.  Bovada also doesn't make you jump thru a couple of hoops to get Bitcoin withdrawals.  It's simple as put in your address and you get your money. 5dimes always had a bunch of slow pay bullshit where they had to verify a withdrawal request twice.

I'm being honest. His death makes me believe the bad guys eventually lose.  You run your mouth, you think you're some type of mafia boss, you'll eventually find out that there are stronger people in the world than you. And you'll get yours in the end. And he apparently did.  

It's pathetic SBR is holding this guy up as some saint. He was nothing but a low level criminal scumbag that ran a mickey mouse shop because he couldn't cut it in the US

Legend
Participation Meter
#58 Report User
Posted:

"It's pathetic SBR is holding this guy up as some saint."

They do the same thing with Calvin Ayre and Bovada.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#59 Report User
Posted:

confirmed dead. 5d might be as well 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#60 Report User
Posted:

SBR are imbiciles. i got banned over there for saying hes a goner 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#61 Report User
Posted:

Good for business....Tony being 6 feet under means more business for 5 Dimes  . Most couldn't handle Tony's BS, now that he's toast they will be willing to reopen their accounts

Prospect
Participation Meter
#62 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:

SBR are imbiciles. i got banned over there for saying hes a goner

We all know 5Dimes pays SBR alot of cash to be their public relations firm.  But I don't see JJ Gold's angle by claiming Tony could still be alive when a major newspaper down there reported him dead?   

Doesn't 5Dimes realize that they'll get more business once people realize he's dead?  SBR should be promoting his death, not covering it up.  

Legend
Participation Meter
#63 Report User
Posted:

Here at Covers at least you know what Moderators you are talking to at any given time.  S-B-R doesn't work like Covers.  For instance JJGold's account seems to be used by several different Moderators at S-B-R.  You never really know who is talking behind that avatar. 

I say this because you get conversations and attitudes from JJGold that constantly change.  There is definitely more than one person at S-B-R that uses that JJGold account because nobody, not one person, could possibly have such an extreme case of dissociative identity disorder.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#64 Report User
Posted:

Shari is recommending people come over to Covers!  

Think about who a large chunk of our staff is -many of whom you’ve met in one location or another - and decide if you’re surprised you received an infraction. What you said is inappropriate and offensive to people who work here or even just visit even if you weren’t aiming it at them.

People in here complaining about posts being deleted or even being temporarily banned... I warned you a few days ago that absolutely nothing would be tolerated in this one thread in particular and even suggested you go to another forum if you feel the need to say whatever about this topic. Keep in mind that there are several people high up at SBR who while they may not be that vocal on the forum at the moment are still here hourly and know Tony quite closely. Keep that in mind before you hit Post Quick Reply or at the very least don’t whinge when you cop it because you can’t help yourself even after being warned [image from unapproved source]

Legend
Participation Meter
#65 Report User
Posted:

S-B-R is so FOS.

Many players currently having withdrawal problems with BetOnline.

Yet S-B-R continues to rate this Book an A+

Just another example of what crooked clowns over there at S-B-R.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#66 Report User
Posted:

My only concern is the soil 

Tony was such a rotten, disgusting, pathetic, sloth of human garbage 

That burying his body may cause the soil to rot 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#67 Report User
Posted:

I can't find a Photo of his dead person.Even with Osama Bin Lodin,they took a photo of himself before they tossed him in the Drink.
Lee Harvey Oswald is 1 of a Few People that we can be sure DIDN'T  shoot JFK.
Always be skeptical.

Legend
Participation Meter
#68 Report User
Posted:

Osama bin Laden took a head shot in his left eye.  Word is they had to prop his head together again to get the photo.  DNA samples confirmed his death.

Moral of the story... You skrew other people and KARMA will eventually get your sorry azz.

Captain
Participation Meter
#69 Report User
Posted:

SBR is trash website i was a member there and kicked out for no reason

they said they thought i was con man or scammer

never joined again i belong here and other top sports forum with real people in there

Prospect
Participation Meter
#70 Report User
Posted:

This guy was a massive massive prick. I dont know if he deserved to get clipped but he fucked over a lot of people and was an evil man.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#71 Report User
Posted:

Hmmm, not sure what to believe

Prospect
Participation Meter
#72 Report User
Posted:

Never talked to the guy but heard many stories from covers and other ppls experiences.

5dimes has always been easy to place bets navigate site and withdraw.

been with 5dimes since 2010. oh well

Prospect
Participation Meter
#73 Report User
Posted:

5dimes rocks.  Maybe the guy was a douchbag, sounds like it.  

Captain
Participation Meter
#74 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

This guy was a massive massive prick. I dont know if he deserved to get clipped but he fucked over a lot of people and was an evil man.
when you owe a drug cartel a million. Pay them. Cause and shit happens at that level.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#75 Report User
Posted:

nature1970,  you know nothing about this 

First << 3 of 4 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View