View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

5DIMES owner tony kidnapped and probably dead

Participants:
< Page of 4 > >>
Views: 11462
< Page of 4 > >>

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

https://calvinayre.com/2018/10/17/business/5dimes-tony-missing-costa-rica-reported-kidnapped/
Quote Post Report User

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

He was always going to be screwed either way since he would/will be arrested if he ever steps foot onto U.S. soil again.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

karma definitely came back around 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

yea what did he do too piss people off

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Stories like these are sadly always part of the life in the fast lane...reminds me of losing a childhood friend of mine in similar fashion...he was involved in the early days of online gaming and poker websites, among other businesses with some shady people.

https://www.adamanhang.com

The difference between Tony and Adam is that everyone who knew Adam loved him as he was kind, generous and a genuinely nice person willing to help others...not too many people would have anything nice to say about Tony.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

These things are inside jobs 99% of the time. No proof that he isn't still alive.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

its been 3 weeks, the people got their 750k, im sure hes dead if they havent heard from them 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Don't put it past Tony or his crew to make this story up for publicity!
He's a very sick and conniving man who would do anything to generate business especially now with offshore's decreasing volume with growing American legalization.
Trust me this would not be out of the realm of possibility for him to do!

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by pepp:

Don't put it past Tony or his crew to make this story up for publicity!He's a very sick and conniving man who would do anything to generate business especially now with offshore's decreasing volume with growing American legalization. Trust me this would not be out of the realm of possibility for him to do!

You are officially now in the running for dumbest post of the night...congrats.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

He magically appears sometime soon out of nowhere with the whole "Boy do I have a story to tell you guys" routine. He's always loved drawing attention and getting in the papers.
Don't forget people... He's a con with a massive ego and a megalomaniac!

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by pepp:

He magically appears sometime soon out of nowhere with the whole "Boy do I have a story to tell you guys" routine. He's always loved drawing attention and getting in the papers.Don't forget people... He's a con with a massive ego and a megalomaniac!

Quit while youre behind man...you dont know him and neither do any of us...however, hes got a family and are likely mourning his loss as we speak...show some respect and human decency.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by motowner:

These things are inside jobs 99% of the time. No proof that he isn't still alive.

Definitely an inside job. The wife is a suspect according to the paper

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Who is fudgie?

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

I wonder what this means for the site? Think it shuts down? I have a lot of money on it. ( a lot for my standards)

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Get your money out fam. Run on the bank in progress..

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

hesitant to deposit there now.. shady times at ridgemont fly

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

bummer. best us book by a damn site imo, never had to talk to the guy tho..Thanks for the heads up, will def not be depositing tere for a bit

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Quote Originally Posted by acer00:

fudgie making this about himself. What a deranged basement dwelling no lifer.

F Tony. The guy was a greasy slimeball.

Accer, back in the Pb box for the fourth time in a matter of weeks?

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Quote Originally Posted by Trump201603:

Quote Originally Posted by acer00:

fudgie making this about himself. What a deranged basement dwelling no lifer.F Tony. The guy was a greasy slimeball.
Accer, back in the Pb box for the fourth time in a matter of weeks?

who in their right mind would laugh at the thought of someone getting murdered? 

a parasite like Acer should be banned immediately...he brings nothing to this site but hate an_light

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

No matter if he was a bad guy or not.  Let holim rest in peace for probably the first time in his existence. God have mercy on him and his family.  If you have funds in that company it would be smart to get it out and as quick as you can. There is going to be a run to close out accounts and they probably dont have the coin to cover a bailout that is going to happen.  Some people are just ignorant and say stupid shit just to feel better about themselves. Unless you are a person that hurts women and children in anyway violent or otherwise then you should die a horrible death and I have zero pity for you. But let him go, unless anyone knew him why bad mouth him. Think, he has family and they might go on these sites and if it was you would you or someone close to you how hurt would it feel to see all these comments about a murder. Have some dignity and respect for the departed. Have a great week and BOL.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

i heard bad stuff on him and 5 dimes may be in the belly of a real shark lol

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Praying for mr.tony - terrible story if  true - I haven’t made a bet on 5-dimes for years now - personal reason 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

should of said WHALE

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

Stories like these are sadly always part of the life in the fast lane...reminds me of losing a childhood friend of mine in similar fashion...he was involved in the early days of online gaming and poker websites, among other businesses with some shady people. https://www.adamanhang.com The difference between Tony and Adam is that everyone who knew Adam loved him as he was kind, generous and a genuinely nice person willing to help others...not too many people would have anything nice to say about Tony.

whats the story man? could you give a quick summary?? just saw on that website that a dealer said Adam's wife order the hit??

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

LOL. Love this story. Probably somebody he F ucked over coming back to return the favour. F uck him and f uck 5Dimes.

< Page of 4 > >>
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View