< Page of 8 > >>
123 ... 678 Next

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

39-22
(POD) 10-2
Parlay 1-0 +10u

Final card will come tomorrow after I see the injury report. These are this week's leans...

ARizona +2.5
Tennessee +6.5
Indianapolis -7.5
Baltimore -2.5
(POD) Washington -1.5

Again, these aren't official as of yet.

As always...
(Corn)
Quote Post Report User

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Always looking forward to your picks. 

I know these are just leans, but i have a few questions, if you mind to answer that would be great. 

A. Regarding your Indy lean : 

Does a 1-5 team deserves to be 7.5 pts fav, no matter who's the opponent ? Probably inflate with the OVERALL laugh around Peterman... I mean... the dude played is absolute floor since entering the NFL. It can only get better, and he has 1 week to prepare.

B. Regarding your Baltimore lean :

Is it not a very difficult spot for the Ravens after 3 straight games on the road against a team who's fresh off 9 days rest ?

BOL

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Part A:

N. Peterman is the equivalent of stepped on dog waste stomped out in mucus flem. He has 4 interceptions, been sacked 3 times and a lofty 16.7 overall QB rating. Sunday alone he entered the game with the lead and proceeded to throw 6/12(which for HIM is pleasent) for 61 yrds AND 2 ints. I'll even throw him a bone and say, " but yeah, he's faced Baltimore and Houston. But what about last year when he faced sorry San Diego and the LA Rams? Threw 6 interceptions in one, and lost by 50 in both lol. Not saying Indy's defense is anything to write home about, just saying Luck won't need more than 24pts to cover this number easily. I'll get to part two of your question shortly. I consider this number on points, had it at 9ish prior to seeing the line. It's Indy or no play, please don't out think yourself. Blowout game of the week. Yes luck is in last place, and Buffalo has the better record, but a win and Luck is right back in the mist of his division. Buffalo's season is over. GL

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Part B:

Baltimore is a different breed and perfect fit for a team like New Orleans. The high is projected at a mild 54° 

I'll start with New Orleans is a decent team. But if memory serves me correctly didn't they trail Cleveland by 15 in the fourth quarter at home like a month ago. The two teams they have faced on the road this season have 0 defense and a combined record of 2-9. Baltimore only allows a meager 12 points per game, along with 214 passing yards and 82 yards on the soil. I'm not here to speak bad in Drew since he hasn't thrown a pick all season, but again, now he faces a defense what will give him the business. When Baltimore eliminate's the run the play action follows. The saints leading rusher only has 299yds thus far this season. I'll happily take the home team thats fresh off a shutout even though someone will come up with a contradictory trend at some point in the week. Kinda short response, I know, but to the point. Cheerio Mate..

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Love the skins. scratching my head a bit, shouldnt this line be set at -3...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Yes it should be set at three, I'd lay 3.5 happily. But general public minds aren't that vast and have short term memory. Dallas put up 40 on the Jags. That's it. Blah, like dude who cares? But the jags smashed Brady, blah! Who cares...

Washington will win the NFC East dude. Point blank, period. Best team in the division. Should have waited a week for my Goya Bean because this matchup doesn't quite add up. Skins win easily. Name another game this season where Dallas offensive unit clicked and had a decent game, I'll wait?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Anything North of 4 and da Bears are a play. Tootles...

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

corn - I would have made a lot of money had there been a wager on what your POD would be this week.   I KNEW it would be the Skins over the Cowterds.   I knew the line would be off because the Cowshits played the game of their decade over one of the worst QBs in the league and terrible offense.   

Lets get fat on it

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

I have a fat 3teamer for you parlay players this week. 6/1 isn't last week's 10/1 but still tastey... 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Anyone catch the lines this week about the New England going to Soldiers field being equivalent to Minnesota heading to New York, lol. NFC central vs AFC east...
Line makers aren't playing, giving not and inch..

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Excellent points! 

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

I have a fat 3teamer for you parlay players this week. 6/1 isn't last week's 10/1 but still tastey... 

I'm tempted to do a Parlay this week my ears are opened mah man
stay Hot  WussieMan

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

I like the Skins as the POD...Cowboys suck on the road and alternate wins and losses.  Skins are consistently solid.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Would have bet 10 units that your POD would be bears...

Awesome season keep it up brother 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Cowboys will win . Suck on the road ? Dak 4-0 vs Washington that's why the line just 1.5 . I think trap game . They will beat Skins and lose them on Thanksgiving !

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by TUNA_SANDWHICH:

Would have bet 10 units that your POD would be bears...

Awesome season keep it up brother 

You'd have a winning wager dude. I need 4 although. Probably won't get it until prior to kickoff. GL

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Quote Originally Posted by jamesboron:

Cowboys will win . Suck on the road ? Dak 4-0 vs Washington that's why the line just 1.5 . I think trap game . They will beat Skins and lose them on Thanksgiving !

What year are you in broski? Last I checked Dallas is perfect at home and equally imperfect on the road. GL

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

(POD) Indianapolis -7.5(-110)

Josh Allen confirmed OUT for 2-3 weeks. 
The remainder to follow tomorrow.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Impressive POD record WussieMan.    
Gl this week.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

Good Luck WussieMan

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Wuss Wuss     I think AZ wins straight up. 

The last time Dallas lost in Washington was in 2012. 

BOL this week.  

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

I know Arizona is going to win, they did just smash Frisco. Denver will struggle, even though they were my (POD) last week vs the Rams. GL

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Interesting choices, i think i am on the other side on each one. 

Regarding the Saints, i wouldnt put too much stock in their week 2 effort against cleveland, they are a different team, which is to say better, every week. They have the best offensive head coach in the league, and all of the tools to hang 40 on the supposed best defensive

team in the league. By the way, 2 weeks ago the best defensive team was the Redskins, who the Saints steamrolled like a high school team. They are also coming off a bye week, which for sean  Peyton is a historically strong point. Saints win easily outright, you heard it here ??

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Arizona +2(-110)

It's not going back up an will close a +1. Should have taken it yesterday just thought after the Rams game more people would lb Denver.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Is it -1.5 for Denver and AZ +1.5

< Page of 8 > >>
123 ... 678 Next
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View