NFL - WEEK 6 - From Sydney Australia

Views: 3885
Posts: 21
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#1 Report User
Posted:

Record YTD

NFL ... 32 and 15

The 1/4back thats playing scared (Eli) OVER 262.5 Passing Yards

Playing $1500

Barkley UNDER 66.5 Total Rush Yards

Playing $1500

Titans + 3.0

Playing $4500

Steelers +2.5

Playing $2000

Texans - 9.5

Playing $2000

Jags @ Cowboys Under 40.5

Playing $1500

BOL To Everyone, Always         

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2002
Posts: 122602
#2 Report User
Posted:

Good luck SB. 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#3 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by D-Town:

Good luck SB. 

Thank you D-Town, and the same to you with all your plays, Always 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#4 Report User
Posted:

Record YTD

NFL ... 33 and 16

Titans + 3.0

Playing $4500

Steelers +2.5

Playing $2000

Texans - 9.5

Playing $2000

Jags @ Cowboys Under 40.5

Playing $1500

BOL To Everyone, Always  

ADDING

Falcons - 3

Playing $2500

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#5 Report User
Posted:

Record YTD

NFL ... 35 and 19

Patriots Game Over 59.5

Playing $6000

BOL To You All  

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2004
Posts: 113781
#6 Report User
Posted:

GL on the total Sydney- Best
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

GL on the total Sydney- Best

Thanks Macwestie1 ... Killed it in the NCAAF, this will top things off nicely ... Best of luck to you also 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by sydneys-best:

Record YTD

NFL ... 35 and 19

Patriots Game Over 59.5

Playing $6000

BOL To You All  

               


 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#9 Report User
Posted:

Record YTD

NFL ... 36 and 19

Packers Game 1st Half Under 23.0 (Bet365)

Playing $1500

BOL To You All  

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2008
Posts: 13662
#10 Report User
Posted:

Bol tonight
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2009
Posts: 9566
#11 Report User
Posted:

GOOD LUCK SYDNEY...………..
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by vankiep_0007:

Bol tonight

BOL to you also van

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ndsent1:

GOOD LUCK SYDNEY...………..

   to you too ndsent ...

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2008
Posts: 896
#14 Report User
Posted:

Sydney do you like under for the game also
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bfodor:

Sydney do you like under for the game also

Hmmmmmmmm, could open up later in the game ... I'm not sure ... I'm staying away from it ... But don't let me talk you out of anything you like mu man ... BOL to you, always

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#16 Report User
Posted:

my man **
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2008
Posts: 896
#17 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by sydneys-best:

Hmmmmmmmm, could open up later in the game ... I'm not sure ... I'm staying away from it ... But don't let me talk you out of anything you like mu man ... BOL to you, always


Thanks and good luck
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#18 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bfodor:

Quote Originally Posted by sydneys-best:

Hmmmmmmmm, could open up later in the game ... I'm not sure ... I'm staying away from it ... But don't let me talk you out of anything you like mu man ... BOL to you, always
Thanks and good luck

Cheers bud, sorry I couldn't be more help

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2008
Posts: 896
#19 Report User
Posted:

You been a lot of help I look for your picks every week 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bfodor:

You been a lot of help I look for your picks every week 

Really good to hear 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2018
Posts: 2075
#21 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by sydneys-best:

Record YTD

NFL ... 36 and 19

Packers Game 1st Half Under 23.0 (Bet365)

Playing $1500

BOL To You All  

Well that was the quickest loss I have ever encountered ...


Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View