*** Correctively Incorrect ***

First << 2 of 4 >> Last
Views: 17233

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#26 Report User
Posted:

It's -1(-110) sorry guys, downgraded. Eyes playing tricks on me, looked at the ESPN number prior to shopping. May add back later but the line isn't moving passed +1(-110) Max. I must be tired...

Veteran
Participation Meter
#27 Report User
Posted:

Take Panther if dog

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#28 Report User
Posted:

Not happening, captian. Wash will get to +1 and if you check this year's +1 home dogs and check back in with the turnout's, you will be a pal. I'm tired, I just know because I've been on all of them. Thx...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

Did you know that home dogs are 16-6 thus far this season? I may have to switch up my formula because last season they finished 41-41-4. Not lucrative at all. Just a tid bit of information. GM degenerates...

Rookie
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

I went back thru the year went with closing line of +1 or +1.5 that moved past the +1. And a couple more.

Home Dog +1 is 4-2.....only 2 losses.....Indy vs. Houston and Indy vs. Cincy

PK games were both won by Home Team

Home Fav -1 is 1-1......TB loss to Pitt (Which was TB +1 at one point as Pitt. opened -2.5) and Det beat GB (which was PK most of the week)

Veteran
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

On fire, good luck an_cheers

Rookie
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

Good luck this weekend Wuss   love grabbing those money bags  Your not liking Clev this week as home dog by 1 ?? 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

Wuss Wuss     

Gmen +3  

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by UPGRAYEDD:

I went back thru the year went with closing line of +1 or +1.5 that moved past the +1. And a couple more.

Home Fav -1 is 1-1......TB loss to Pitt (Which was TB +1 at one point as Pitt. opened -2.5) and Det beat GB (which was PK most of the week)

Thanks for the contribution, I thought it be a little better record than that. Small sample size thus far, just have to keep my eyes open. Some years it the flip at -1 home favs, and this year not. 

Guess we will stick with the more solid trend of home doggy getting the most points. Thx again...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#35 Report User
Posted:

the giants are not better then you think 

Captain
Participation Meter
#36 Report User
Posted:

Gl this week WussieMan.

Legend
Participation Meter
#37 Report User
Posted:

Nice Card WussieMan GL mah man 

Legend
Participation Meter
#38 Report User
Posted:

By the way I love the Bills & Titans are only Radar as well

Legend
Participation Meter
#39 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

Correction: on my Radar as well 

Man the Lines are Tight as  Water Crab's A*S*S this week 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#40 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKON:

Good luck this weekend Wuss   love grabbing those money bags  Your not liking Clev this week as home dog by 1 ?? 

Love them, just gun shy. Compare them to the Saints game earlier dude. And that's the problem. They held them to 19pts, but Offensively scored less. Get my drift. They'll most likely win, as I told you guys in preseason week #3 vs philly that cleveland would win more than 6 games this year. May add later if I drop that game across the pond.. 

GL

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#41 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by shakey12381:

the giants are not better then you think 

Of course not, WE stink dude. I know my team until it's time so press submit, lol. Barkley is a beast, I know top 5 total yards. OBJ is the highest paid, deservingly. And, well ELI has to stop turning over the football. Db's need to create some TO's. Pathetic. But Philly isn't that good. Their like Pittsburgh, just a dang name. Look at their roster and tell me that the Giants isn't better? I'll wait...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#42 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

MacMan, 

It came down to The Bills or Zona...
I choose the team with the weaker opponent. GL bro

MVP
Participation Meter
#43 Report User
Posted:

Giants bandwagon is full.  Better get off.  Undefeated this year on Giants games.  Season was officially over Sunday.  They didn’t sound like a team ready to rebound.  Giant stadium brings out the best in the Eagles.  Dline gets zero pressure.  Online better but still sucks.  Eli has no movement in pocket at all, sitting duck tonight.  Going to get ugly.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#44 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

Giants bandwagon is full.  Better get off.  Undefeated this year on Giants games.  Season was officially over Sunday.  They didn’t sound like a team ready to rebound.  Giant stadium brings out the best in the Eagles.  Dline gets zero pressure.  Online better but still sucks.  Eli has no movement in pocket at all, sitting duck tonight.  Going to get ugly.

I can't. Too many weapons, defense needs to step up like week 1-3. That simple. Even tho the created all the turnovers in weeks 4&5. You'll see

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#45 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

Buying this. Any pressure on Eli at all and he will hand the ball right over. Grabbing the -1 and thinking the sharps take a phat L tonight.

GL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#46 Report User
Posted:

Wuss looks like a lot of people jumping on the G- men the spread is now down to one

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#47 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by UPGRAYEDD:

Looking like a +1 alert for you trend setters...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#48 Report User
Posted:

Oliver Vernon activated for tonight's matchup. Finally... 

Legend
Participation Meter
#49 Report User
Posted:

good luck wussie

Legend
Participation Meter
#50 Report User
Posted:

GL tonight WussieMan
First << 2 of 4 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View