View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

*** Correctively Incorrect ***

Participants:
< Page of 4 > >>
Views: 17394
< Page of 4 > >>

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

25-14(NO -6 pending)
(POD) 5-2 

(POD) Dallas +2
Miami +3
Buffalo +8.5
Minnesota -10.5
Denver +7(may upgrade to a POD)
Tennessee +2.5
Oakland +2.5

No since waiting on the panic and line shifts on Wednesday and Sunday morning for the line to revert right back to the norm. Line makers watched yesterday and have adjusted to the normal of prior findings in preseason already. Besides, I love what their up too. I see the boo-boo and kissing it while taking advantage of the crybabies. May even give you a break down on questions asked, I'm retired and bored. You could be too, if you listened to my advice. Life is easy, stop making it so tough on yourselves...

As always...
(Corn)

Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

25-14(NO -6 pending)(POD) 5-2 (POD) Dallas +2Miami +3Buffalo +8.5Minnesota -10.5Denver +7(may upgrade to a POD)Tennessee +2.5Oakland +2.5No since waiting on the panic and line shifts on Wednesday and Sunday morning for the line to revert right back to the norm. Line makers watched yesterday and have adjusted to the normal of prior findings in preseason already. Besides, I love what their up too. I see the boo-boo and kissing it while taking advantage of the crybabies. May even give you a break down on questions asked, I'm retired and bored. You could be too, if you listened to my advice. Life is easy, stop making it so tough on yourselves...As always...(Corn)

25-14(NO -6 pending)(POD) 5-2 (POD) Dallas +2Miami +3Buffalo +8.5Minnesota -10.5Denver +7(may upgrade to a POD)Tennessee +2.5Oakland +2.5No since waiting on the panic and line shifts on Wednesday and Sunday morning for the line to revert right back to the norm. Line makers watched yesterday and have adjusted to the normal of prior findings in preseason already. Besides, I love what their up too. I see the boo-boo and kissing it while taking advantage of the crybabies. May even give you a break down on questions asked, I'm retired and bored. You could be too, if you listened to my advice. Life is easy, stop making it so tough on yourselves...As always...(Corn)

Good job Wuss!   Here is my take on some of these...   Dallas and Jax might be a 10-9 type game.    Bortles is bad, Dak is bad. Defense scoring might be only TD.   2pts isn't much, but I do think Dallas is the play

Denver plus 7.5 is a steal.  Largest home dog, playing team with no secondary.   If seattle can score that much, Denver can in their home stadium.  Denver D is better too.   I like it a lot.   

Tennessee i see a huge win coming.   Minnesota big win yesterday, should steam roll by 20.  

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Breezy, that home dog rule will make you fat over the years, now where is my Jameson bottle for the knowledge. I'll await your inbox... Chat in a bit about the others, kinda sorta have to review stats from yesterday, lol. I know, don't ask... 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

You like Jamison????  Add me so I can inbox you...I will send you a bottle fo sho.    Speaking of getting fat...did you already pick college this week too?   Need more food.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

will be on most of those as well. don't think most of those lines will be going anywhere against us as they are not the average bettor plays. i like to wait for injury reports though. good luck this week

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid:

will be on most of those as well. don't think most of those lines will be going anywhere against us as they are not the average bettor plays. i like to wait for injury reports though. good luck this week

Oh you just wait dude. I always laugh at " The average bettor bs people say. I'm no League Capper that bets morgage payment on a mer' fn' FoolZball game. I'd slap myself dude. This is a hobby, why go broke on it. Figure make y'all pay me in due time for my awesomeness. Something that passes the time. Btw, go back and minus them bs ht wagers and see what the action junkie record really is lol. Btw, I be bs about that bottle, too many lokos out here, we are on the internet. The line is the line, Jonny Vegas gonna eat either way. It's based off the passed matchups and current roster. Easy, peasie...

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Great thread title 

Biggest moves right from open were...

Bears pk, now -3

Packers -7.5, now -9.5

Best of Luck Wuss

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Oh you just wait dude. I always laugh at " The average bettor bs people say. I'm no League Capper that bets morgage payment on a mer' fn' FoolZball game. I'd slap myself dude. This is a hobby, why go broke on it. Figure make y'all pay me in due time for my awesomeness. Something that passes the time. Btw, go back and minus them bs ht wagers and see what the action junkie record really is lol. Btw, I be bs about that bottle, too many lokos out here, we are on the internet. The line is the line, Jonny Vegas gonna eat either way. It's based off the passed matchups and current roster. Easy, peasie...

not really sure we are on the same page here but that's okay. i certainly don't follow your picks. i cap my own games. just commenting i'm agreeing with your picks, so i don't owe you sh*t... but i will drink a jameo and ging for you on sunday. stay humble and good luck

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Breezeyo,

Tennessee doesn't need a huge win bro, their home, where they're 2-0 with wins over Philly, and Houston. Also went top Division main rival house and smacked them in the mouth. Only the AFC Least is their daddy right now where they are 0-2. 
Baltimore lost to Cleveland yesterday, and Sunday is their 3rd straight roadie. Also beat no playoff teams of this coming year. This will be a FG game and I'm getting the pts at home. Buy the half if your scared, I didn't...
Wuss Out.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

Great thread title 

Biggest moves right from open were...

Bears pk, now -3

Packers -7.5, now -9.5

Best of Luck Wuss

Enjoy pica if you like. I'm not Good and not here to judge a person. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid:

not really sure we are on the same page here but that's okay. i certainly don't follow your picks. i cap my own games. just commenting i'm agreeing with your picks, so i don't owe you sh*t... but i will drink a jameo and ging for you on sunday. stay humble and good luck

I hope you break Jonny Vegas balls daily. Touche'

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Breezeyo,Tennessee doesn't need a huge win bro, their home, where they're 2-0 with wins over Philly, and Houston. Also went top Division main rival house and smacked them in the mouth. Only the AFC Least is their daddy right now where they are 0-2. Baltimore lost to Cleveland yesterday, and Sunday is their 3rd straight roadie. Also beat no playoff teams of this coming year. This will be a FG game and I'm getting the pts at home. Buy the half if your scared, I didn't...Wuss Out.

I said...I see a huge win coming, not need :)    You already finish a bottle today or something?  HA!

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Something is off with my wording and not properly rereading. Cell phone, driod, and big thumb. Hope you collect big.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Why you like Tennessee you think theyll bounce back after losing to buffalo... gonna be a tough game vs the ravens. BOL

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Quote Originally Posted by Cdvwolves:

Why you like Tennessee you think theyll bounce back after losing to buffalo... gonna be a tough game vs the ravens. BOL

Post #9.
Good luck..

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Good Stuff Wuss

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

As stated in the pop votes thread, I may buy off London Grammar. 4,718 miles for both. I think not...

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Gotcha wuss thanks for the write up. Bol

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Btw, are you aware the DENVER gave up 300+ RUSHING yards yesterday to the Jets. That D coordinator will have a field day with the tape and a few choice words for the line and lb Corp. I don't wanna be in the film room nor practice field this week. That POD looking juice, where GURLEY at?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

The NFL never fails in sending the worst possible teams to London every year

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

NY Giants +3(POD)

Carson Wentz, blah. His numbers are outstanding, blah. But Wuss, how can you FADE 75% completions and a 5/1 TD's? The eagles NEED this one, youre crazy! ELI hasn't beaten the Eagles since October 27th 2013! 

The Giants are better than you think. The only whipping they've taken was to who dey whom owns the East this year. The other three losses where one postion catastrophe's. The GMen have the best RB and WR in the league. Eli hasn't lost a step, although the record doesn't reflect. It's the turnovers that blow drives that shoot them in the foot. GMen lose, toss the season. Win, and one game outta 1st place. Home cooking taste nice. GL with the forum Eagle play...

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Love the NY Giants +3 Wuss

Eli, Beckham, Shepard, Barkley Primetime new_laughing1

peace_5

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Thanks for your post. I appreciate the stop in from long time lurkers. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

U on the money bro. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Guess what else, Washington is Creeping towards a play, like in (POD) also. Dunno why it takes others so long to catch on to the shenanigans of clearity the enfel spit to Vegas. Like dude, last week's GMEN stank and Cam dropped 33. Now I Get +3 for Washington to eat home cooking, get laid and chill with there children. Who you think pumps up the team besides family. And off a MNF beatdown...

Washington +3(POD)
< Page of 4 > >>
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View