This NHL betting system seems to be very simple, it is based on head-to-head results during the last 5 seasons. Before season 2013-14, there was a kind of restructure in the divisions and league schedule. We are focusing the games played since then, our theory is that there are many teams who beat corresponding opponents h2h at least one in each season (in the last five seasons).
Our basic concept has been summerized by Barry Trotz, former head coach of Caps: "Every team has a unicorn team, you do... For years, Nashville was the Blue Jackets' unicorn. They could never beat them. I think every team has that. The ones that come to mind for me with this club are San Jose and Dallas. We've been a unicorn for a few franchises, too. I just think everybody has one of those."
So we are looking for these "unicorn" series o bet on. ;)
Which games will be qualified?
- at least 1 (or 2) win out of 2 or 3 h2h matches (MANDATORY!!!)
- at least 2 (or 3) win out of 4 or 5 h2h matches (MANDATORY!!!)
- nice to have about 60 or higher winning percentage against the opponent team (based on the last 5 years results)
- also not mandatory, but also nice to have a minimum 5 home/away winning streak against the opponent team (based on the last 5 years results)
- important to note that the first 2 games between the teams should be within 1,5 (or max.2) months in the season (we would NOT like too many open series at the same time). Ths requirement will be overridden some cases.
1 win out of 2 matches (interconference game),
1 win out of 3 matches (same conference, but other division),
2 win out of 3 matches (also same conference, but other division),
2 win out of 4 matches (division derby),
3 win out of 4 matches (also division derby),
2 win out of 5 matches (also division derby).
We will use a kind of A-B-C progression betting system, so when a series reaches the expected number if winnings, we will STOP. There will be approxametely 200 series to bet on in this season. We almost almays take the moneyline, rarely use regulation or puckline instead or additional bet next to the moneyline.
Let's see some examples:
The first example serie ID: "3-1-Columbus Blue Jackets-Detroit Red Wings". This means that we expect Columbus to win (at least) 1 game during their 3 matches against Detroit. (2018.10.05; 2018.10.31; 2018.11.27) So we will run an A-B-C progression bet on Columbus. When we get a win, we will stop this serie.
Second example. Serie Id: "5-2-St. Louis Blues-Chicago Blackhawks". This means that we expect St. Louis Blues to win (at least) 2 game during their 5 matches against Chicago. (2018.10.07; 2018.10.14; 2018.10.28; 2018.11.15; 2019.04.04) So we will run and A-B-C progression bet on St. Louis Blues. When we get a win during the first 3 games, we will restart this series to reach the second. When we get 2 wins, the serie will be stopped.
I will post the actual series to bet each day. See you soon!
I look forward to hearing your opinions and reviews about this system.