NBA and NCAA Season Long Hoops Chat - Hosted by The Peoples Champ, Featuring Expert BigD with many ongoing guest stars

Participants:
<< < Page of 87 >
Views: 16262
<< < Page of 87 >

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #2151

Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid:

what you got going for ncaa dart throws this year? like nebraska to win big 10 and their season wins over. nfl i think the 9ers holds some value to lock up the west

I'll be getting into that at the end of the month/early July.  

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #2152

Hanshin Tigers ML  -103    PUSH
2u

HAPPY FATHERS DAY GENTS

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #2153

going back to the well tonight/tomorrow:

Japan

Hanshin Tigers ML +110
2u

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #2154

Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

Hello gents, lets continue last years thread where we left off shall we?

Shout outs to our crew from last year (my sincere apologies if i may have forgotten anyone): 

DruDowns, ODB, BWS, WMI, Hugh, ParlayBuster, and even latecomer Scal an_speechless who is more than welcome to contribute here from the beginning...all egos checked at the front door ok fellas? No need for record keeping unless anyone chooses to self track for their own capping and bankroll accountability purposes...we all know that who ever chooses to post picks and discuss games here knows what theyre doing and its not their first rodeo.

Its going to he a hard act to follow, but i am confident we all will do well here for another long hoops journey.

FYI, i honestly believe hoops wagering is all about ingame betting, looking for +EV opportunities based on an original lean or soft cap before the game starts...last season was a gold mine for anyone wagering ingame following this simple principle...also just remember that most ingame lines are not 100% live...if you are watching a game on "live tv" or online streaming, there is still a 10-15sec delay in the feed...dont get trapped into taking a bad line when betting live...ALWAYS wait for an official timeout to allow yourselves to get the true line.

Disclaimer...as last year i realize i hijacked the thread at times following international hoops ingames wherever +EV of 15pts or more was spotted with my running partner Dru, i will start a seperate thread for international hoops so to not clutter this thread...as i am sure only a very small number of you guys follow that degen stuff (mind you, Dru and I scooped up countless amounts of units from all those soft ingame lines around the globe, so dont laugh!), and not all books offer obsure international hoops ingame lines like b365 or WillHill does.

Wishing everyone who reads this and chooses to participate a very successful upcoming basketball wagering season.  

Lets do this!

It's done! WINNERS,WINNERS, and more WINNERS.....

packersbackers, BDT, BWS77

<< < Page of 87 >
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View