First << 3 of 3 >> Last
Views: 2259

Prospect
Participation Meter
#51 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeKaptn:

Quote Originally Posted by LVDean:

Good morning. First let me say thank you for the hard work you have done in this spreadsheet. I do seem to be having a problem with the update feature. When press the "All" tab to update it will start to update but when it gets to around team 26 St. Louis it freezes up and excel stops responding. Can you please help to figure out what I am doing wrong with the updates. Thank you in advance.
So far, before I update....if I save and restart the file, it will fully update.  If I just hit save and then try to update without exiting, the file will freeze. This is a new problem and I don't know why.  I always used to update every morning, saving occasionally and never exit.

I was trying this spreadsheet out and it seemed to work fine on Sunday April 7th, but this morning when updating, the Chicago Cubs is coming up with an error and the Visual Basic error 13 box pops up.  Anything I can do to correct this?  Thanks for your diligence.  Great Excel spreadsheets.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#52 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Hues10:

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeKaptn:

Quote Originally Posted by LVDean:

Good morning. First let me say thank you for the hard work you have done in this spreadsheet. I do seem to be having a problem with the update feature. When press the "All" tab to update it will start to update but when it gets to around team 26 St. Louis it freezes up and excel stops responding. Can you please help to figure out what I am doing wrong with the updates. Thank you in advance.
So far, before I update....if I save and restart the file, it will fully update.  If I just hit save and then try to update without exiting, the file will freeze. This is a new problem and I don't know why.  I always used to update every morning, saving occasionally and never exit.
  I was trying this spreadsheet out and it seemed to work fine on Sunday April 7th, but this morning when updating, the Chicago Cubs is coming up with an error and the Visual Basic error 13 box pops up.  Anything I can do to correct this?  Thanks for your diligence.  Great Excel spreadsheets.

Sorry, been busy on another workbook.  Let me check

Veteran
Participation Meter
#53 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Hues10:

Again, sorry for the delay.  I haven't been using it but I just did it now and it's working fine.  It might have been an error on Covers part at that time.  It happens.

First << 3 of 3 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View