Greeneyeddevils" Season Long NHL cash pool starting Oct 3rd"

Views: 567

Captain
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Hey guys,

I'm running a season long NHL cash pool..starts Oct 3rd..$75 US to get in..PayPal payments only..Make up to 7 plays each day..money line & totals..Must make MIN 125 picks in the pool to qualify for a cash prize..If you'd like in please contact me or copy & paste the link below for more info...thanks 

Green

https://contests.covers.com/OfficePools/4b1ec952-9457-4d66-9d6a-a95300a952cd

Captain
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

PAID TO PLAY

GREENEYEDDEVILS
SBLCAPITAL

Captain
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

PAID TO PLAY

GREENEYEDDEVILS
SBLCAPITAL
BRYANTBARZAL

Captain
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

PAID TO PLAY

GREENEYEDDEVILS
SBLCAPITAL
BRYANTBARZAL
WBELLHAVEN

Captain
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

PAID TO PLAY

GREENEYEDDEVILS
SBLCAPITAL
BRYANTBARZAL
WBELLHAVEN
CHIEFMCBOSS

Captain
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

PAID TO PLAY

GREENEYEDDEVILS
SBLCAPITAL
BRYANTBARZAL
WBELLHAVEN
CHIEFMCBOSS
CENTRALFLAGUY
BUMSTEAD

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Can you still enter this?

Captain
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by tstar33:

Can you still enter this?

Yes you can...I sent you a friend request...once you get it send me back a private message & I can send you off the info as to where you can send the payment to enter the pool..

Green

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Frankie

I sent you a friend request. I am listed as BRYANTBARZAL in this contest and my previous lap top had an accident so I tried to log in on the new one but it wouldn't let me with the correct info. I contacted customer support and received no help. I registered a new account as BARZALBRYANT and need login info for this pool and a way to use my old record and add to it with this. I apologize for the issues but it was the only recourse based on Covers lack of help.

Captain
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BARZALBRYANT:

Frankie

I sent you a friend request. I am listed as BRYANTBARZAL in this contest and my previous lap top had an accident so I tried to log in on the new one but it wouldn't let me with the correct info. I contacted customer support and received no help. I registered a new account as BARZALBRYANT and need login info for this pool and a way to use my old record and add to it with this. I apologize for the issues but it was the only recourse based on Covers lack of help.

Unfortunately, he did not respond to the email we sent to him on January 25th. At the time there was no username (BARZALBRYANT).

The account - BRYANTBARZAL If he does not remember the password to this account, he can simply select the forgotten password option when attempting to login. This will send him an email to reset his password. The email will be sent to the email address on that account.

- CT

Essentially everything you told him to try, should get him back onto his account, as is it not locked.

Once he resets the password to that account, he should have all the login details needed to sign in as normal.

- CT

Do what Covers help is saying to do & you'll be able to get back into the pool..

Green
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View