View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Winter Sports chase systems

Participants:
Views: 1912
Posts: 11
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2000
Posts: 11994
Posted: #1

My Google sheets are ready to go. NBA NFL NCAA NHL.

[link from unapproved source]




Quote Post Report User
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 6458
Posted: #2

Appreciate (the link) your sharing technique...good stuff!

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2018
Posts: 1
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by cisco:

My Google sheets are ready to go. NBA NFL NCAA NHL.

[link from unapproved source]





Cisco, please what are the links to all your paid systems? so i can follow, thanks
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2000
Posts: 11994
Posted: #4

All systems up and running and in positive territory. thumbs_up

 

https://tinyurl.com/ydahgzxh

 

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2013
Posts: 702
Posted: #5

thanks for  sharingm  cisc0
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2000
Posts: 11994
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by coolspot:

thanks for  sharing  cisco

 

We're killing it. moneybag

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2013
Posts: 702
Posted: #7

thanks for sharing the nba formula divide by 20  
I came up with something very profitable looking
still doing some back  testing.  but 2016--2017 was perfect in a 2 game chase.
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2010
Posts: 1300
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by coolspot:

thanks for sharing the nba formula divide by 20  I came up with something very profitable lookingstill doing some back  testing.  but 2016--2017 was perfect in a 2 game chase.

 

Will you be sharing once your backtest is complete? I'd be interested in what you come up with.  Good Luck!

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2013
Posts: 702
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by oilcountry99:

Quote Originally Posted by coolspot:

thanks for sharing the nba formula divide by 20  I came up with something very profitable lookingstill doing some back  testing.  but 2016--2017 was perfect in a 2 game chase.
  Will you be sharing once your backtest is complete? I'd be interested in what you come up with.  Good Luck!

 

I will share next  year  if my backtesting for other years turn out.

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2010
Posts: 178
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by coolspot:

thanks for sharing the nba formula divide by 20  I came up with something very profitable lookingstill doing some back  testing.  but 2016--2017 was perfect in a 2 game chase.

 

Hi coolspot, what is the nba formula divide by 20?

 

thanks and can't wait for your back testing of your new system :)

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2019
Posts: 1
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by cisco:

My Google sheets are ready to go. NBA NFL NCAA NHL.https://tinyurl.com/y9lqumwv

 

Hi Cisco, longtime follower of the mlb systems. I dont see the link to this years page on the 2018 sheet, thanks

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View