WNBA Wednesday

Views: 1110

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Well, it’s the Game 3 do or die game that is usually an auto-play for me. No brainer right? Everyone and their mother is on Washington. I might play Seattle for a few reasons though:

—Washington just came up short in their last game and might be a bit deflated 
—Teams up 2-0 are 5-0 in the WNBA Finals in Game 3. 
—Yet another change in venue for Washington 
—Seattle may have learned their lesson from the Phoenix series and will try and put the hammer down (Phoenix also has a great home court and I think were better than Washington, especially with Taurasi). 
—Seattle is simply the better team. While Washington is underrated, Seattle is better, deeper, and more experience with Bird at the helm. They also have the MVP and EDD (potential MVP) is not 100%. 
—I think this could be a close game like Game 2 and the points (especially if it goes to -6) could come in handy. 

Either the books get destroyed tonight because EVERYONE is pounding Washington, or they make a nice profit from the game. 

Still thinking..... 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

If Washington all of a sudden turns their shooting woes around, then yes, they could run away with it. They are 3-37 from three in the first two games. Teams, and especially role players, always shoot and play better at home. But maybe this bad shooting will be in their heads a bit? I think Mystics backers will be banking on them shooting better, especially Tolliver.... 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Aussie, BrutalJoe, where are you at?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Game has under written all over it 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Agree

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Going with 

Seattle +5.5 (1U)
Seattle ML +190 (0.5U)
Under 168.5 (1U) 

Just think Seattle is the better team. Been the best team all year and were the best team on the road all year. I think they learnt from Phoenix series. Mystics don’t have a Diana Taurasi. If they lock down Tolliver and take care of business, series should be over tonight. I at least think it’s a close game, and the third in a row to go Under. If Mystics end up shooting the lights out and this goes Over and the Mystics cover, so be it. I’m putting my money on the better team to get it done and for them to do it by locking down defensively on the road. GL. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

NBAInsider

No worries The Brutal One is here!

Just had a lot to do today and most importantly it seems one of my books that does the 1Q is playing hard to get.

But you are doing much better than my Contest 8-9-1 is. (0-2 last game) so have confidence.

But I am with Aussie.

I like the over here PLAY 166.5o

I have heard (and saw) the 0-16 and I agree it wont happen tonite. I actually looked at this small arena because I want to see if the sight lines were on to a black abyss or more intimate. i see intimate. Meaning easier sight lines. So I see WSH making some threes here. They need to play at a pace i think. Tolliver has got to have one good game. EDD is coming on and looking good. I see an over and i see WSH maybe winning this tilt but I know SEA is the better squad. But the line movement is going my way (as is the Total) So I think WSH comes out smoking and wins that 1H at least PLAY WSH-2.5 1H.

I would also LOVE to take the 1Q Over but it is not out yet and may not be out??? But that is why I have not posted yet.

I wish you luck buddy but it looks like me (and Aussie) are on the other side.

Brutal One in NYC

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Good luck! Will be an interesting game. Hoping it ends tonight due to my bets, but if not, then we have another game to look forward to. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

YEAh if it ends I still have SEA +260 to win series  

so won’t be too sad. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

And good luck on winning the contest you have a real shot I think if the 4-1 guy was smart he kind of has it locked up maybe go against what he has is maybe your best shot but Ted Williams wouldn’t do it that way good luck brutal one in NYC

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

2-1 today with a nice +190 dog hit. 

11-5 Contest. 

21-12 playoffs. 

Great year. Was a pleasure. 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View