First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 3107

All-Star
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

RULES:

-max 2 plays per day, no minimum 

-available ATS lines and totals at exact time of post, no “I got this last night” or “my local gave me this puzzling line”

-Full game, 1st qtr, 1st half ATS and totals apply. -110 or lower odds. No 2nd half, no parlays, no teasers.

-2nd half bets allowed if made w/ correct line and total and submitted in time 

-a brief write up is encouraged but not necessary, everyone has their own style and that’s ok

-Oz and I are the committee and have the final say on any questionable wagers

-minimum of 8 plays to qualify for Championship

Records will be tracked by Win/Loss % and Champ crowned at the end. Good luck and have fun!

All-Star
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Congrats to NBA_Insider and imsoti8, the only 2 players to hit both their plays in G2 and leapfrog in the standings 

This Finals could end Wednesday but I'm hoping for our sake Wash doesn't go 0-16 3PTA and we get a G4 and maybe even back to Sea for G5 which would be great.

yngswift needs a G4 to make his minimum plays

good luck

All-Star
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

yngswift                       4-1 - 80%

Casey163                     9-3 - 75%

NBA_Insider                 10-4  71%

Pho-20                         9-4  69%

dcgmt                           11-5 - 69%  

CantWinemAll               12-6 67%

JoeyIce                        9-5 - 64%

SW                               10-6 - 63%

iNeedSomePicks          10-7 - 59%

livin2gamble                  4-3 - 57%

Gettinghot4now              9-7- 56%

imsoti8                         5-4 - 56%

CaliBomb                      7-6- 54%
monkeebooger               7 -7 - 50%

benclarke5437               3-3 - 50% 

Mangobravo                 7-7 - 50%    

BIGDTITLE                  8-8 - 50%

MikeV7297                  2-2 - 50% 

ckattar                          1-1 - 50%

All-Star
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Brutaljoe                       8-9 - 47%

dao6911                       4-5 - 44%

TheWK                         3-4 - 43%

Skware                         6-8- 43%
Ibiza10                         3-4 - 43%

Desertcapper                5-7 - 42%
anothonyalgoo               6-8   43%

gophishn                      5-7  42%

Snicker123                   5-9 - 36%

Retburj13                      6-11 - 35%

money_saints               1-2 - 33%

rod_steel                      2-4 - 33%

czaqtorres                    2-6 - 25%

Aussie                          1-3 - 25% 

Brushyoteef                  1-4 - 20%

Captain
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Nice job fellas . If only Atkins hit thst 3 at end 1st quarter smh 

I like washinton to steam roll Seattle Wednesday . Just waiting in line to come out tomorrow at noon going bet them big 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

I’d have to agree Pho, I just can’t see the series ending this quick. The WNBA is making a big push with Prez Borders at the helm to increase viewership and support and grow the league. This year has been amazing for them with expanding to Las Vegas, great individual performances highlighted by Cambage’s 53pts and 2 5 game playoff series. 

If not for Wash going 0-16 from 3 this could be tied 1-1. Tolliver concerns me as she is the JR Smith of the W and can snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory but I think she and EDD will be ok and Sea falters to at least get to G4. I’d guess Wash -2 170 Line and an 92-78 type of Washington win. Good luck

All-Star
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Completely got tied up in nfl and forgot to post.  Doesn’t matter as I’m hovering around .500.  Great info fellas.  I agree this should at least go 5 and this will be a must win.  I had Mystics 2H +6 only to be left holding the check with a push.   It happens.  Interested to see this line.  I have a feeling it’s gonna open around 3 or 3.5.  Then quickly pounded.  So try and get it early

BOL

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Sweep happen all the time ;)

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Just some food for thought:

Since the WNBA Finals went to best-of-five in 2005, all five teams to take a 2-0 lead in the series have gone on to complete the sweep. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

I actually love stats like that when going opposite NBA, Sea have shown a lack of composure on the road, the League desperately needs this series to keep going, I'll take Wash all day long as a 31-17 4th qtr is almost inevitable imo to get us G4 Friday...as hot as Sea is, the League loves EDD, she's the face in this one and Toliver and bench will step up and big diff is Wash will get to the FT line a ton, a Sea sweep doe no one but Sea good

All-Star
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Insider:

Just some food for thought:

Since the WNBA Finals went to best-of-five in 2005, all five teams to take a 2-0 lead in the series have gone on to complete the sweep. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

also I don't trust Sea to win 4 playoff games in a row or Wash to lose 3 in a row, this seems to me to be a situation that comes around about 4 times a season where you unload, I max bet my accounts on Wash ML  in G5 @ Atl and I'll do it again Wednesday

Veteran
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Well good luck man. Have no idea what I’m doing yet and may very well be on the same side. Still doing my due diligence. 

A few more points:

—Washington is playing in its third home arena this season. This tome at Goerge Washington arena for first time this season. 

—Washington is shooting terribly so far this series. Will a new arena cure the shooting woes?

—Sometimes when a team gives its all and plays a great game only to come up just short.... they flop in their next game from discouragement and from knowing that the other team is just better. 

But I agree with your points about Seattle and being a bit shaky on the road sometimes. George Washington will be nothing like Phoenix atmosphere was though. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

The team announced Tuesday night that their home WNBA Finals games against the Seattle Storm will be held at EagleBank Arena on the George Mason University campus in Fairfax, Virginia. This is due to scheduling conflicts at the Charles E. Smith Center, and ongoing renovations at Capital One Arena. EagleBank Arena holds 10,000 people which is larger than the Smith Center. Also, Monumental Sports & Entertainment, the Mystics’ ownership group operates EagleBank Arena

I'll take a team owned by the same group that owns the arena, home cookin coming.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Welp. The jumbotron crashed onto the court. That’s some home cooking for ya. 

MVP
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Insane. Seems as though something always goes wrong for the Mystics. Leaking roofs, concerts and other activities take over their arenas, a team cannot get their on time to play a game of ball. Just craziness.

Captain
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

9-4 

Washington -3.5
Over 166

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Was -3.5

Rookie
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

10-7

Wash -3.5 

Wash -2 at half

Veteran
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

4-3

was out of civilazation

washington -3.5

vsem kto na nix -- udachi

Veteran
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Wash-5

Over 166cool.  Could be last post for the season good luck with all you winnings great cappers

All-Star
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

8-8

Wash FH -3

Over 167

GL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

9-3 

Seattle +5.5! 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by AussieDownUnder:

Insane. Seems as though something always goes wrong for the Mystics. Leaking roofs, concerts and other activities take over their arenas, a team cannot get their on time to play a game of ball. Just craziness.

yeah we've seen some crazy things this W season Oz, I don't think they have it end tonight, Gulbeyan and Jarett are just about the best 2 refs you could put in to extend a series in a blowout fashion too

Wash -5.5

going to hold my 2nd bet until half as I feel a 31-17 type 4th qtr coming for the Mystics so if close at half or low scoring will hammer Wash and their TT over

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

6-8

WAS -4.5

WAS OV 167

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View