Posted:

Adding

Sea -1.5 First Half 1.87 - hoping sue bird plays

BOL

Veteran
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

Don't you think it is a good spot for Phoenix? does seattle could manage the pression?

otherijse Washington should make the work

Rookie
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by schmeto:

Don't you think it is a good spot for Phoenix? does seattle could manage the pression?

otherijse Washington should make the work

At this point i think either team could win.. pho is just tough and big 3 is solid from the start of playoffs. But seattle is seattle and home is home. Even if they did choke during those 4th qtrs in game 1 and 2 they still manage to win. Though i cant lay too many points to pho. If bird wont play then its a different story. I just think they relax too much when they have the lead and pho is just very composed which is why they always catch seattle sleeping come 4th qtr. Seattle should really make adjustments. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

I think i was wrong, atlanta is different without angel. I though hayes can carry the load.  They have been playing chase all series long. Having hard time executing plays. I hope it doesnt change in game 5. Though cant also lay any points for atlanta at home. We'll see..

BOL Schmeto!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

2 Big Plays  before the finals
Though i lost my 1st half play.

Good job Seattle future play wnba champs!

Watched the 2 games , it seems like ref really did want to let wash and sea win. Just my thoughts.

12-5 playoffs

Rookie
Participation Meter
#35 Report User
Posted:

Saw an early line from this site https://1xbet.mobi/line/Basketball/

Was+5.5@Sea

Rookie
Participation Meter
#36 Report User
Posted:

12-5 playoffs

Finals

Game 1 play

Sea-1.5 1.52 - just cant see wash winning this series with edd not a 100% basing from her last 2 games against atl. She is the only reason why they reached this far or even made playoffs. I know she can still shoot lights out but she can barely drive or penetrate. But we'll see how she develops but currently i see sea 3-1. On the otherhand I also dont see anyone else stopping stewart given edd's situation unlike pho they have healthy griner to protect the paint. Though still cant lay too many points to wash given how it went in pho (which was rigged from start to finish which caught the public and or the sea backers in games 1 and 2. Then somehow made them believe in pho after game 3 then robbed them out in game 4 and 5 well played by vegas) but then again just my thoughts.

BOL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#37 Report User
Posted:

You have a future bet on Seattle to win the championship? What odds did you get?

Rookie
Participation Meter
#38 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by scalabroni69:

You have a future bet on Seattle to win the championship? What odds did you get?

At 2.0 only it was late when i grabbed it at local book but bet big. should have gotten atleast 3.5 at msw but missed it when i was convinced to sea winning it all, coz at 1st i thought conn had the chance.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#39 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by snicker123:

12-5 playoffs

Finals

Game 1 play

Sea-1.5 1.52 - just cant see wash winning this series with edd not a 100% basing from her last 2 games against atl. She is the only reason why they reached this far or even made playoffs. I know she can still shoot lights out but she can barely drive or penetrate. But we'll see how she develops but currently i see sea 3-1. On the otherhand I also dont see anyone else stopping stewart given edd's situation unlike pho they have healthy griner to protect the paint. Though still cant lay too many points to wash given how it went in pho (which was rigged from start to finish which caught the public and or the sea backers in games 1 and 2. Then somehow made them believe in pho after game 3 then robbed them out in game 4 and 5 well played by vegas) but then again just my thoughts.

BOL

Adding on the play of vegas.. if you just watched the game on how the refs silenced dt with foul troubles.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#40 Report User
Posted:

Good job seattle as expected

13-5

Game 1 - mismatched, no edd no wash totally different team to pho. I think wnba already had the finals in pho sea series.

Game 2 - will be taking sea still and probably almost every game but will lessen the risk of a losing play by getting fewer points to cover since theres just a few games left.

BOL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#41 Report User
Posted:

Posted late..

Finals

Game 2

Sea-3.5 1.68

BOL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#42 Report User
Posted:

2nd play

Live
Sea-1.5 1.87

Rookie
Participation Meter
#43 Report User
Posted:

3rd play

3rd qrt

Sea-1.5 1.63

Rookie
Participation Meter
#44 Report User
Posted:

1-2 today, tough one.. .5 loss on 3rd qtr, almost lost -1.5 live and why you missed your fts mvp?

Will take it. 1 win away.

Game 3

Did i hear it correctly? wnba president just said "we'll be on washington on game 3 and 4" hahaha

Rookie
Participation Meter
#45 Report User
Posted:

Finals 

Game 3

Sea+5.5 1.72

BOL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#46 Report User
Posted: