WNBA Playoffs 2018

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 4265

Rookie
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Round 1

Min +6.5 (a bit high for a playoff single elim game for min even though they struggle lately and brunson out. Can see cecilia stepping up. Hope they win if not keep the game close)

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

GL tonight snicker

Rookie
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Thanks dcgmt

Pho -6.5

BOL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

I think Maya purposely sold the cover.. haha

1-1 playoffs

Rookie
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Wash -4.5

BOL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

2nd play

Pho +5 lets go big three!

BOL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Taurasi 

Playoffs
3-1

Rookie
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Sea should not relax.. i wanted con to win tonight hut not cover for my future sea to win wnba championship. Pho is tough as hell big 3 is solid. Coach is smart to give them more minutes and less unecessary rest = solid win.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Semi Finals

Game 1

Atl +3.5 (1.71) i think atl takes this one at their home and this series (trying hard not to believe in any conspiracy theory, though wash would be a interesting match up against sea in the finals. EDD vs Stewart)

Sea -3.5 (1.62) i think pho+6.5 is a little high for me, pho is on a roll right now and i think they arent that tired and had enough rest. on the other side, i dont know if too much rest will be good or bad for sea though i know sea here is the better team and my future play wnba champs

BOL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Bang! Good choice to play safe with just the right amount of points!

5-1 playoffs

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Congratulations.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

Congratulations.

Got lucky.. Thanks man!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

5-1

Game 2

Sea -3.5 (1.72)

Rookie
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Game 2

Atl ml - this is the time to win if they still want to keep their chances alive. Home and motivated. Poor performance at home 1st game, might be because of a long layoff. 2nd game, adjustments and at home its game time for the 2nd seeded team. Just my thoughts.

BOL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Good job atlanta!

6-1 sea play pending

Feel sorry for EDD but feel better for my future play SEA wnba champs

Rookie
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Bang! Covered 4pt win! Played safe second time around!

Good job seattle!

7-1 playoffs

Rookie
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Taurasi is just scary at closing minutes to lay 5pts or more..

Rookie
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

7-1 playoff

Game 3

Grabbed early Sea ml 1.80 - i think the plus points for pho could go  up to 3 which is scary to bet against. i dont know if pho will win a game, sea line up is just too much for the big 3. All i know is that sea wont let this series extend to 5 games. So its either they finish off pho game 3 or 4. Either way ill play sea the rest of the way.

early lean to atlanta if edd wont play - wanted to grabbed the early line atl-1.5 but unsure if edd wont play. Coz if she is then atl will have the plus points. According to her, "i am not out of the series yet, i mean i can walk, there a swelling but not too much" we'll see.

BOL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Taking less points at lesser winnings on favorites.. somehow is a bit of protection from vegas point shaving manipulations (if ever it exist in wnba) coz at these type of games the semis. i think vegas game fixing are more evident than regular season games since bettors are more contained to bet at just a few games. Just my thoughts.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Opening lines changed.. now atl and sea dogs.

Game 3

Taking early bet..

Atl+4.5 1.67 - safe bet for now. might add more, depends on the status of edd. But even if edd is on the lineup, i dont think she will be a 100% or even mentally fit after suffering an injury like that its scary to force it and not rest it but thats just me. Doctors should know. Out of the possible remaining 3 games i dont think wash can win more than 1 game without edd its different even if angel is out for atlanta.
Atl definitely smells blood now..

BOL

Veteran
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Where did this ever open at -1.5 Atlanta? I saw opening of -6 Washington, almost an 8 point swing??

Rookie
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Insider:

Where did this ever open at -1.5 Atlanta? I saw opening of -6 Washington, almost an 8 point swing??

Msw. Thats where i place my bets for wnba playoffs. Also saw it in one of those online odds under live odds whenever you click the matchup in covers for wnba. If im not mistaken it offered atl-1.5 early wednesday. I constantly check it so i can track and take advantage of the opening lines with better odds to compare for msw's. Even indigo saw it opened atl-1 try to check his thread. I hope your just plainly asking and not insinuating something man. I certainly expect that you know that we got nothing to gain from posting just trying share plays for anyone who choose to. Try to check msw sometime. Good luck brother.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Settle down. Was just surprised. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Insider:

Settle down. Was just surprised. 

All good man!  lets be positive.