2018 Football Contests

Participants:
Views: 1295

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Post any contests your aware of online or in Vegas or otherwise, personally I'm liking the challenge and strategy of survivor pools, what are some of the better ones out there?

Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Hosting two contests on Covers private office pools.

"Our Gang's Annuals" one for $110 entry, one for $500 entry.

Season long, minimum 1 pick 10 max per week at 100/110 unit value.

Paid out close to 10K last season.  Entering our 18th year hosting these contests on Covers.

Hit me up with a PM and I can provide further info.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by omb1:

Hosting two contests on Covers private office pools.

"Our Gang's Annuals" one for $110 entry, one for $500 entry.

Season long, minimum 1 pick 10 max per week at 100/110 unit value.

Paid out close to 10K last season.  Entering our 18th year hosting these contests on Covers.

Hit me up with a PM and I can provide further info.

I'm interested and tried to message you but I was unable to. Just a little unsure about the type of contests youre running as I've only ever done survivor pools.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

We have our 4th year "covers" fantasy league...... All dudes from on here, real solid league, serious inquiries only....

We have a survivor league covers/friends that had over 200 people last year as well!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Quote Originally Posted by dagger88:

I'm interested and tried to message you but I was unable to. Just a little unsure about the type of contests youre running as I've only ever done survivor pools.

dagger88 I just friend requested you.  Once you accept you can PM.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

I've got an NFL cash pool starting up...$100 US to enter..6 plays each day..ATS & Totals..includes all playoff & Super Bowl...Starts Sept 6th...you can copy & paste the link to see the pool on here..then contact me if anyone would like to join in..

https://contests.covers.com/OfficePools/51d5277d-2c80-45f2-8a2b-a92f00b0f34d

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Thanks for the information fellas much appreciated, 

There's the 

$500 2018 William Hill College Contest - College Contest

$1000 2018 Golden Nugget Ultimate Football Challenge - Mix College and NFL

$1500 2018 Westgate Supercontest prize with be over $4 Millions, winner will get over $1.5 Millions paying top 100 spots - NFL Contest

$5000 2018 Westgate Supercontest GOLD ***WINNER TAKE ALL*** - NFL Contest

I do not want to break site rules so I have a large thread in the WEBSITE PROMOTIONS ROOM WITH ALL THE RULES AND DETAILS, please keep the contest information coming so we all have as many options as possible for contests going into the College and NFL season.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

The 2018 Golden Nugget Ultimate Football Challenge dropped to a $1000 entry fee, 100% of entry fees returned to the players, this contest will get a spike in entries with the new rules and lower entry fee.

Keep the different survivor pool coming please

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

I'd be interested in the NFL contests. Will there be updates and instructions on how to sign up?

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by DilferDolfins:

I'd be interested in the NFL contests. Will there be updates and instructions on how to sign up?

If you're looking for a solid Covers NFL office pool I can send you all the info regarding rules and gameplay.  PM me for more info.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

How many entrants in the golden nugget contest was there last year and what's your best guess the number they will end up being  this year with a lower entry fee sharky

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

NFL BEST BETS contest at The Gamblers Sports Edge  tgesf.com

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Teams can be a possibility, usually 3-5 people to a team, Teams have represented quite well over the last several years. It's an option if you want part of the action for one or all 4 different contests this year.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

UPDATE NUMBERS FOR THE 2018 WESTGATE SUPERCONTEST AND 2018 WESTGATE SUPERCONTEST GOLD

2018 $1500 Westgate Supercontest nearing 1000 entries, 150++ more entries at this time last year

2018 $5000 Westgate Supercontest Gold 33 entries versus 14 at the same time last year.

The rules for all 4 LAS VEGAS FOOTBALL CONTESTS THAT PEOPLE LIKE TO PLAY

The rules are out for all 4 LAS VEGAS FOOTBALL CONTESTS THAT PEOPLE LIKE TO PLAY, I put it in the Football Contest thread in the WEBSITE PROMOTIONS ROOM to not break site rules

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

2 WEEKS TO GO So please plan accordingly if your entering any of the FOOTBALL CONTESTS

EARLY BIRD DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 3rd at 4pm

UPDATE NUMBERS FOR THE 2018 WESTGATE FOOTBALL SUPERCONTEST, footballproxyinvegas

2018 $1500 Westgate Supercontest over 1225 entries now, way ahead of last year

The rules are out for all 4 LAS VEGAS FOOTBALL CONTESTS THAT PEOPLE LIKE TO PLAY, I put it in the Football Contest

thread in the WEBSITE PROMOTIONS ROOM to not break site rules

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

UPDATE NUMBERS FOR THE 2018 WESTGATE FOOTBALL SUPERCONTEST, footballproxyinvegas

2018 $1500 Westgate Supercontest over 2700+ nearing last year's record, way ahead of last year

2018 $5000 Westgate Supercontest GOLD 100+, record numbers for this contest also

2018 $1000 Golden Nugget Ultimate Football Contest at 250+ .... They wanted 300 and I believe they will get it.

The rules are out for all 4 LAS VEGAS FOOTBALL CONTESTS THAT PEOPLE LIKE TO PLAY, I put it in the  Football Contest thread in the WEBSITE PROMOTIONS ROOM to not break site rules

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View