Why did Bovda take away there Pick 3's 4's and DD'S????

Views: 176

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

So there new "update" they took all that away? They may as well not even have it anymore because any serious horse player isn't playing WPS all day sorry unreal. I havent seen this mentioned anywhere is pretty shocking to me to.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Bovada appears to be fading fast. As a US customer in a non pari-mutual state I have relied on Bodog then Bovada for over 15 years for my horse action and now its over. I feel they must have sold or gotten new management as these changes don't make sense. The racebook the last few months hadn't been updating mtp correctly freeing them up to cancel wagers at their discretion and I also noticed that recently the checks have come slower and slower needing multiple phone calls and emails to get them sent. I only request checks a few times a year and the amounts are low from 500 to 6,000 but it went from two weeks to two months in the last year. Something has changed internally for sure. Its too bad as their racebook coupled with 3%-5% rebate and fast and reliable payouts was perfect for me in this US state.

I have no idea what's out their for US players but need a good horse book with reliable payouts if anyone has one to recommend.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Here is the response I got from customer service when I emailed about multi-race wagers

"We understand that you may be looking for some features that are no longer available on our new website. We have listed some of those items below for your reference:

• You can no longer place over the limit wagers through the wagering attendant
  • Change the Odds format
  • Place Daily Double, Pick 3, and Pick 4 in Horses
  • Cricket betting lines not available
  • Place Teaser bets
  • Horses results
  • Review Bet option prior completing your bet
  • Select listed pitchers and actions bets for Baseball
  • Search option in Sports

We're always looking for ways to improve our products and services to give you the world class online gaming experience you deserve. We encourage you to take some time to navigate around the site and to send us all your suggestions for improvements"

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by SquareBox:

So there new "update" they took all that away? They may as well not even have it anymore because any serious horse player isn't playing WPS all day sorry unreal. I havent seen this mentioned anywhere is pretty shocking to me to.

I'm really disappointed at the recent changes. It seems like it won't auto-update changes on my browser (Chrome). So the score and lines remain the same for live bets, they should be updating and changing as the game progresses. I really liked their live betting action for sports but this is a step backwards.

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View