Nba game 4 Friday last bomb. Thanking guys who got my back and won with me the entire nba season.

First << 1 of 3 >> Last
Views: 5728

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

I am sincerely thanking all who had wish me well and won with me in this entire nba season.  That's 7 MONTHS. 

I want you to know guys like me who post consistently and share their analysis endured a lot of hurtful words, no complain, i can brush it off most of the time.  for me, it was worth it seeing guys win with me, seeing guys went down but got back up and still standing now that nba season will be over in few days.

Imagine, thats 7 months of consistently sharing plays, sharing analysis, sharing back and forth insights, chatting and so on.

It was all worth it. 

Sometimes i am so eager for guys to take the opportunity by keep on sharing every information that i have, most of the time i win with them, i feel happy everytime that happens.

I am not bragging or anything, if i am not in the position to share and be confident about my plays, you wont hear anything from me, but i worked hard, i got lots of weapon built slowly as games progressed, and i saw the profits, the hard earned profits.

If i know i cant win? I am very open about it, remember when playoffs started, right from the start i said i cant win early in playoffs, i need a model, but i need a lot of games finished first and i will built my model slowly to cap the games, my plan worked, now i got weapons...

Like i said, iv been wagering for 15 plus years now, last 5 years i havent had a losing season, the hardship of those early years were extreme, we all know that in this industry, majority of us hit the rock bottom many times playing this game.

Like you, i endure my ups and down this season, there was a time when i made a mistake and ego sets in, and lost a lot carelessly.

i create a thread sharing to all what i will do, surrender, didnt post for a week, doing my thing on my own until i consistently win again, i came back and made a consistent winning performace again every week.

I want to show that moment, when you committed a mistake by chasing, you should limit it, it happens every season, but you should do something about it before it is too late, and i showed that, documented here on covers, got humiliated by having a losing week, broad day light guys seen me chase and lose, humiliated by the attacked that i got.

I surrendered, and stated i will not post for a week, and do my thing for myself as $$$ slowly losing at that moment, i did not also wager for 3 days, cleared my head, then i start wagering again without posting, i came back here and post again until to this very day, i survived.

Like i said, i already reached my goals in units very early in playoffs, but bomb play still keeps on winning, thats a bonus $$$ for me.

Yesterday, 2 losing play, not even one is a bomb play, but i already planned ahead, and will not leave my classmates behind without bouncing back. I am sorry by the way, i should have not posted a play yesterday, play is not even ripe, i cant even say the word big or bomb play because it was not ripe, i know better because i track them continuously.

Game 4 i will wager large money with you, with this last bomb play of the season, i already planned this right before game 3, the odds of me winning is favoring me, havent lost 2 days in a row for a long time this playoffs..

And i hate closing the nba season seeing us lose...

If i wager a bomb play, the play is constructed not in 1 day, while games are continuous, you bet i am working everyday, piling up notes, and when the potential bomb play comes, i am in advantage already because i followed everything that has happenned in the previous games, i recorded the tendencies and used all of these for the "big game".

Last bomb play of the season, i will leave you guys my hard worked play, i want to see majority of us win, before the nba season ends.

Like i said, i dont like the books receiving huge payments from players, i want as many guys as possible to receive money coming from the books.

Last bomb play of nba season, i have reached my goals like i said, but i am playing with you guys for this final play, huge.

Goodluck.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Let’s get it! I’m Ready for my final play of the season also.  It was a good run. So good I hadda join the board. This house money we playing with. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Willfortune777:

Let’s get it! I’m Ready for my final play of the season also.  It was a good run. So good I hadda join the board. This house money we playing with. 

First on board willfortune 

Bomb play lets win, let me work, i got motivated becsuse of yesterday carelessness.

The bomb is ripe now for game 4. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Last 2 bomb plays 2 0. 

Last 10 bomb plays around 8 2. 

Nba playoffs biggest bomb play of the season for team 1 0. 

Nba playoffs  easiest over under bomb play  1 0 

Nba playoffs biggest bomb play of the season on over under 1 0. 

Biggest and greatest performance by me in this nba season?

Did a thread title that says "i will clean the board today 8 plays"

Result? 8 0 win. Hitting all the teams that i wagered and posted 8 0 win on that day.

How many times did i make a thread like that? One. 1 out of 1 

Thank you. Thats 50% of my good resume, nba season about to end, and i am blessed with all the luck that i get this season, i survived, i am humble, hard work comes with luck, you need a sense of humor too you know.....   to fight the pressure, and be reeeeelax 

I also wants to take this opportunity to thank all who gsve positivity on my thread, the good gesture, and most importantly to those who took time and showed their appreciation to me, hard worked and time in this forum didnt go to waste.

And most importantly at the end of the day, profit 

Goodluck, i say what an nba season. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Now lets get back in business.

And i mean serious business. 

I am sticking to my analysis in game 3, i accept the play is ( no bomb play in game 3) is... not yet ripe, thats why i didnt say bomb this, big play, bomb that, no excuses, i accept my mistake, i should not have posted my play in game 3.

Game 4 i am sticking with my analysis, i am aware curry shot 3/16 in game 3, lebron around 46% in field goal, thats low for a player like him.

I stick with my analysis.

Will bomb 1 play for the last huge bomb play of the season.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

An example, a story of a man i know who made a lot of money this nba season.  he reached his goal already winning and exceeding his target units by a lot 

Game 3 no bomb play, a guy wagered $2000 (small play) each game for game 3, he wagered 2 plays, thats $4000. Both plays loss.

Now game 4, he wagered $12000 in 1 play.

Will he win? Best wishes to him, i followed his journey, he is prepared, keep hitting bomb plays with no mercy, i expect him to win his last bomb play of the season. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

The man add another $5000 to complete his last bomb play of the season. I wish him well. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Thanks for your time and effort.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Nba friday game 4 cle gold

No mercy...

Cle Gold 215.5  OVER THE TOTAL BOMB PLAY

Goodluck on my play.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Man....  I'm way too high to read all that..lol 

But I like this play....

GLMK 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

I will leave you this...

If you want to win money, and i mean, not for the record, not for the thrill, leave that all behind for now, you and i here for the big money, not for the ego, not for the competition, its all about the money  outside the internet 

If you really want to win game 4, play the over, stress free, after the 3rd q, you already at ease and won already, you and i will just wait for the game to officially end, to mark our wager as WIN. 

Now if you feel comfortable playing the under, you are right that you will be comfortable before the game starts, maybe you still be feeling comfortable in the first q...

But after the game ends, over is the winner, those tense, and pressure before the game will subside for the over bettors after the game.

Goodluck to my play.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by masterkush:

Man....  I'm way too high to read all that..lol 

But I like this play....

GLMK 

Read it kush, i am thanking you in the middle of my thanks giving statement.

Thanks buddy 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

Thanks for your time and effort.

Thanks williams. 

Gl friday 

Banned
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Think I found you too late unfortunately.  Looking forward to more next season.  What was your overall records for the season?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by thepropkings:

Think I found you too late unfortunately.  Looking forward to more next season.  What was your overall records for the season?

I dont count my winning play and losing play the moment i post my plays here.

In nba playoffs, i did, i lost count the moment i reached my personal goals in units.

The last i remember i am only around 53% in playoffs in all my posted plays.

Lost track by about 5 plays i think.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Willing to start tracking and counting my record next season, it looks fun...

I dont do records in winning and losing plays. I only count the $$$, not bragging, but most people dont count their overall plays, only the units.

In playoffs, i started keeping tracks on my record, but thats not s priority to me, so i lose count thinking i reached my goals and wont post anymore, but bomb plays keep hitting, so i post. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

On those 7 months me posting in nba forum, i only have 1 losing week as far as record is concern, thats the time when haters keep coming.

I may have a losing day, but not week.

If i will have time after the nba season ends, maybe i can browse it myself and record all my plays, now i am getting curious too.

That would be a headache brwosing my entire thread, but i think it will be fun knowing what my record is.

Captain
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

good luck,bud...get those points!!!!clovercloverclover

Veteran
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet:

good luck,bud...get those points!!!!clovercloverclover

Thanks melossinglet, a stand up guy 

Goodluck too get those 

Banned
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

I believe both a win/loss record and units record is more telling because some people bet outlandish units like 20 unit plays.  

It is fun to be able to look back at your results and analyze them but also necessary for anyone who takes sports betting seriously to keep track of it.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Ripe...

Another interesting thought...

Did it ever cross your mind that there is another goal for 2 warriors player that requires them to score a lot in game 4 ?

That would be stephen curry and kevin durant gunning for mvp

Another interesting facts, stephen curry and klay combined for just 26% in field goal  % in game 3, and yet the over almost hit, if cleveland just scored a single bucket after kevin durants dagger 3, game will change and over will surely hit.

That just makes the over play stronger in game 4.

You can really see, both teams wont slow down in terms of scoring points.

It was too bad game 3 came up short.

Game 4 is the correct timing i strongly believe that.

Factors doesnt end in 1 losing play, you keep on recycling it until the d day comes, and used it again, this time is the right timing, ripe.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

I believe both a win/loss record and units record is more telling because some people bet outlandish units like 20 unit plays.  

It is fun to be able to look back at your results and analyze them but also necessary for anyone who takes sports betting seriously to keep track of it.  

I agree. But there is no use in analyzing the whole record when done already by the hitter ( the player).

An example is, when a player started the season cold,  because he still lacks information, tools, to cap early in the season, but yet he keep on betting small to test everything live by wagering real time even though he knows he will be losing a lot of plays, the good thing about that is he is well aware of that so he wager small units.

If he started 4 wins and 15 L, it doesnt matter, what matters is, with those plays, he getting enough angles, information to be use as the season progress, so that record wont speak much.

That is part of the plan as he is aware how he plays, now, when he already built the tools slowly, and result showing signs of improvement as he planned from the start, units goes up in betting, winning streak occurs, lets say he made a run of 14 wins and 5 losses, from 4 wins and 15 L, now his record will be  18 wins and 20 L.

High percentage he is now up big in units, as he understand when to bomb, when to play big, even with that record.

So that 4 and 15 start doesnt much done damage if he understand from the start.

If we ask, why not just dont bet if you are still building system and information for the present season, well thats not being realistic, i believe in order to test and prepare oneself for the big wagers, one must bet small from time to time, we all know perception and bets changes when punters play real money...

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Just want to share to all, you see, just like yesterday, i laid down a lot of angles on how i came up with my plays, i laid down facts that not majority can see, end up losing 2 plays.

People can say, with all that crap trends and angles, you lost 2 plays lol.

But if you are industrious and wise enough, you keep that information and use it when the opportunity calls for it.

Another beauty about that is i preserved the units on that day, didnt bomb anything, but should i throw all that facts that i used on that day now that 2 plays lost? No.

I will use that when the opportunity comes, like for friday, after friday will i throw all of that? No gain.

Will saved all that findings, for next season, doesnt matter if in 1000s games next season i got 2 wins because of that angle, it doesnt matter, because it is like you keeping a thousand envelopes, each envelope is designated with the right game.

You may lose of course, but in the long run, your hard work will pay off.

Like this season, i got a very strong weapon in capping a mikwaukee bucks game, when the situation arise for this team, i used that this season, unfortunately porzingis went down when bucks playing against the knicks, and my bet siding the knicks loss.

But hey, i am just waiting, my files is just waiting to be called again, another same situation arise, i back the bucks opponent again, and i won big.. so keep hustling and organize what informstion you will find, and saved it on your files in capping.

Regarding that bucks angle, i already shared that in my thread before, bucks just having a hard time winning 2 straight as a favorite on the road.

Next season, if the situation arise again, i will get that file and use it again to consider betting against them again, specially if bucks is favorite by 3 points or more on the road.

So past trend, past files, plus present files, combined it, if all shows sign to bet on on that game, expect more wins than lose in the long run.

Thats what i been doing in how many years now, plus adjusting the units, you wont go wrong in the long run......

Your play may lose, but you are prepared for the next coming games, you cant go wrong working hard, and work on your emotion, control the units, know when to play big.

Just sharing some stuff that i got.

i also get some valid information from our covers classmates here, if i think that information is gold, i will just save his angle, his info, and i know time will come i will use that info to cap games, no matter how long, the situation will present itself, and i know where to look at.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

I know you did great this season on your props bet 

I commend you on that, i can see you specialize in hitting props bet....

You did great.... 

Gl on your next play man.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

So GSW ? Idiots here in the Bay Area is ready to burn and flip cars if GSW win Friday night 

First << 1 of 3 >> Last