Do Vegas books offer European soccer games?

Participants:
Views: 369

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

i was wondering if books offered European soccer games n league games from Europe? Laws being passed here Friday allowing betting to be legal I’m gonna drive up n make a few bets was wondering which leagues n sports they offered, thx in advance. 
Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Quote Originally Posted by jerzmade:

i was wondering if books offered European soccer games n league games from Europe? Laws being passed here Friday allowing betting to be legal I’m gonna drive up n make a few bets was wondering which leagues n sports they offered, thx in advance.

ive noticed william hill carry euro soccer and basketball at times.  since they originate from europe it makes sense why they carry it.    i would just call william hill usa and ask

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by rickybuckets:

Quote Originally Posted by jerzmade:

ive noticed william hill carry euro soccer and basketball at times.  since they originate from europe it makes sense why they carry it.    i would just call william hill usa and ask

thx will do!

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Westgate, William-Hill and Cantor Gaming ALL offer Euro/International (FIFA) "football"
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View