View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Do Vegas books offer European soccer games?

Participants:
Views: 390

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

i was wondering if books offered European soccer games n league games from Europe? Laws being passed here Friday allowing betting to be legal I’m gonna drive up n make a few bets was wondering which leagues n sports they offered, thx in advance. 
Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Quote Originally Posted by jerzmade:

i was wondering if books offered European soccer games n league games from Europe? Laws being passed here Friday allowing betting to be legal I’m gonna drive up n make a few bets was wondering which leagues n sports they offered, thx in advance.

ive noticed william hill carry euro soccer and basketball at times.  since they originate from europe it makes sense why they carry it.    i would just call william hill usa and ask

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by rickybuckets:

Quote Originally Posted by jerzmade:

ive noticed william hill carry euro soccer and basketball at times.  since they originate from europe it makes sense why they carry it.    i would just call william hill usa and ask

thx will do!

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Westgate, William-Hill and Cantor Gaming ALL offer Euro/International (FIFA) "football"
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View