20-10 in Playoffs, NBA Playoffs GOY

Views: 4090

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Playoff Record 

20-10 

This is the type of game that savvy gamblers love. After the Celtics come out and win game 1 in dominant fashion, every bit of conversation has been about LeBron James and how he will single-handedly turn things around in game 2. Every single talking head on ESPN has continued to praise LeBron for his ability to come back while giving the Celtics almost ZERO credit for their game 1 win.

For anyone who has watched these playoffs you will realize that the Celtics team is legit even without Kyrie and Hayward. They are young, athletic at every position and dominant on defense. They also have a huge coaching advantage and a home court advantage that nobody has been able to crack. 

So with all that said, how can anyone possibly take the Cavs in game 2? The only answer that I have seen is simply LeBron. So because of that, we will ignore all of Cleveland’s flaws and anoint them with a game 2 victory before the fact?? Even the sports books are terrified to make this line what it should be (Celtics -4). 

There is no doubt that Lebron is one of the top 2 players of all time, but this situation may be too much even for him. I’m on the Celtics tonight and expect them to get another win in game 2. Don’t let the media sway your opinion from the facts. Public will likely be on Cavs but sharp money is surely on the Celtics. 

Celtics +1 

Good Luck 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

, GL

All-Star
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Rookie
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Great write up 

Legend
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Best post I've read today.   

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

Best post I've read today.   

Thanks Bator, Appreciate the kind words. I am a long time fan of your work as well! Good Luck, let’s make some money tonight!  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Yessss88 

215Huslter  

Hollywood07 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

I have been thinking the exact same thing. Not sure if it is wishful thinking or actual facts in my head. But being a diehard Laker fan for the last 40 years wanting the Celtics to win must be the smart side of my brain working.  I am on them too.

Good luck to both of us

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

My heart says Lebron.  My head says Celtics.  I'm going with my head.

Don't know how anyone can look at this trainwreck of a Cavs team, thrown together on the fly, who got demolished game 1 and think 'Lebron can win it himself'.  I'll believe it when it happens.  

Captain
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex755:

Hey i have info about corrupted game tonight with giant odd! I can share it for free, just cant do it on public. If you want to know details, please contact me on Alexandr75berger@gmail.com

email not secure
meet me at corner of Vine and 5th
I'll be wearing a pink tutu with a lavender hat
you pretend to be homeless and i'll drop a $100 bill into your can
then meet me in the back alley and you can give me the info

Prospect
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by dick747:

email not secure
meet me at corner of Vine and 5th
I'll be wearing a pink tutu with a lavender hat
you pretend to be homeless and i'll drop a $100 bill into your can
then meet me in the back alley and you can give me the info

Veteran
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

datswhatimfingtalkinabout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Outright winner!!!!!!!!!!1

Prospect
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Banned
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Damn missed this.  Why don’t you post on twitter anymore?  Good call

Prospect
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Celtics Win

Thanks for all the kind words folks, currently capping tonight’s game, will be back in a little bit 

Legend
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Great win, SharpStatsGuy, on your playoffs game of the year.  If this series returns to TD Garden for a Game 5, the Celtics will close these guys out with another double-digit win.  I actually expect a potential Game 5 clincher to be a major blowout.

Banned
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

Great win, SharpStatsGuy, on your playoffs game of the year.  If this series returns to TD Garden for a Game 5, the Celtics will close these guys out with another double-digit win.  I actually expect a potential Game 5 clincher to be a major blowout.

MB, any chance you will consider start using twitter?  Makes things so much easier for your fans and admirers to be able to get notifications when you post.  I would like to have more efficient way of being in the loop with you and also see you get the attention and following you deserve.  

I would like to see the most respected, professional acting, best minds from covers gathered in a more user friendly environment.  If nothing more than to just have a place where high caliber cappers can keep in touch with each other in some type of group chat where communication can be more efficient.  
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View