Views: 1017

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Quoting his email to me:

Hey there, 
MK here, 

Some years ago I pioneered Double Your Bankroll theme on covers. Then it was a Steady Monthly Income I took interest in and got some very interesting insights on how top do it. Unfortunately for my covers followers and fortunately for me - I got banned from covers and LiveGamesTips transformed from just a community hangout website into what it is not - a full time professional sports handicapping hub.
But, the question - can sports betting be turned into a steady source of extra monthly income - remains to be answered. Why? Because it was never about picking the games right and having over 53% winning percentage. Yes, it was never about that. Getting the right picks and winning percentage sufficient enough to stay in black - that goes without saying and is only 50% of the solution. The other 50% depends and always depended on YOU, on discipline you exercise and the patience you apply when approaching the sports betting.

I can always (guaranteed) deliver winning percentage on my picks enough to cover your monthly/weekly package costs and on top of it winning ratio to double your initial bankroll at least once in 6 weeks. That is a very good ratio and if you will be solely following my picks and will do it with the sums or the unit sizes.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

In short - YES, 

1. Money can be made betting on sports
2. You can create a steady source of extra monthly income from it and at the same time enjoy watching the sports (I only give my picks on prime events as being an adrenaline junkie is the most enjoyable one.
Conditions:
1. You don't play on your own.
2. You do follow each and every pick I post.
3. Once a month or upon the completion of doubling the bankroll cycle - you withdraw the profits entirely.

Here's  record in detail and the type of the games we choose and the unit sizes:

He's from livegamestips

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Then comes the record (you can see that at the site itself

https://www.livegamestips.com/records/?category=all&period=all&date_from=2018-05-01&date_to=2018-05-10Tosay the least - the numbers are great. Can any one here tell me if MK is legit? You guys know him?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Mk is super legit. He's an institution man. That man called someone out here, met him in Bronx and beat the living $hit out of that troll. Was in Rikers island for few months. Famous story. He's a real good guy. No nonsense. I wouldn't fukk with him if I was you. He's like those ex military intelingence guys that suddenly know your IP and where you live and show next day at your door like in that movie with ken and whatever smoking

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

WOW amazing record in every sport

be good idea if couple guys partnered for monthly pass and all would win

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

The best sports handicapper ever. Never herd a complain about him from anyone. From time to time I'm getting a weekly pass when I lose to regain some money with him. Honest and with super integrity. He limited the number of people to accept to his site at one time not to influence the lines. He's something special. And, he'd e us talking about him here

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

MK is a giant. MrBator, MK - those were the cappers to learn from. They'd never take a chalk. They never cared about that. They competed with each other and everyone gained from it. 

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

I don't think MK needs promotion. an_light

Captain
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

MK needs no promotion and certainly doesn't need this thread glorifying him. He's the last guy to support such threads. Those who know him, learned from  him and followed him - know exactly what is his reaction to those kind of threads that talk about anything but picks

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by kimoinsd808:

…………………./´¯/)………………..,/¯../………………./…./…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)………\……………..’…../……….”…\………. _.·´…………\…………..(…………..\………….\

…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\

Ha ha, works in copy pasted

Veteran