BetOnline poker is rigged

Views: 1617

Rookie
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Man the type of bad beats I’ve experienced on their is ridiculous... I get bad beats happen when you play online but the consistency in which they happen on that site is ridiculous and defies logic.. having kk or as is no good I’d say 70 percent of the time.. your oppenent will hit trips on you with pocket 10s or 2 pair with 89... stay away from this poker site

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Limitlessxp:

Man the type of bad beats I’ve experienced on their is ridiculous... I get bad beats happen when you play online but the consistency in which they happen on that site is ridiculous and defies logic.. having kk or as is no good I’d say 70 percent of the time.. your oppenent will hit trips on you with pocket 10s or 2 pair with 89... stay away from this poker site

Of course, suggest don't waste your money on online pokers, blackjack, slots, etc stuff. Its all screwed up.

Legend
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/upswingpoker.com/ultimate-bet-absolute-poker-scandal/amp/

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/upswingpoker.com/ultimate-bet-absolute-poker-scandal/amp/

Without question it is rigged.  It's actually pretty funny, the moment I win a big sports wager, I'll hop into their poker room just to mess around and am dealt AA, KK almost right away, only to shove it all in and get beat by 45, or A6.  The other day I raised $450 preflop with AA and lost to a straight, A6.  I also had AA and got my money all in preflop and the BetOnline account called me for $200 with 45 and caught a straight.  It's 100% rigged.  Their sportbook is legit, but their poker is a scam.

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View