nunes and whitehouse memo

First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Views: 1266

Veteran
Participation Meter
#26 Report User
Posted:

The memo is largely based on the argument that there were FISA abuses within the FBI, particularly relating to former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Big mistake attacking the FBI, The Department of Justice  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#27 Report User
Posted:

Since Nunes' classified memo was released on Friday, the campaign for California prosecutor Andrew Janz has raised $130,379 and is just shy of 4,000 individual contributions.
Janz's campaign manager, Heather Greven, told CNN that Nunes is doing the campaign a big favor. The campaign has raised more in the past eight days than since Janz announced his candidacy back in April, according to Greven.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#28 Report User
Posted:

The Government Of Putin (GOP) has turned on the FBI 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

in a 2013 letter to an academic publisher, Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page referred to himself as an “advisor to the staff of the Kremlin”Time reported Saturday according to TIME magazine.

“Over the past half year, I have had the privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin in preparation for their Presidency of the G-20 Summit next month, where energy issues will be a prominent point on the agenda,” Page wrote, according to Time.

http://time.com/5132126/carter-page-russia-2013-letter/

Legend
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

Putin's posse...

Vladimir Putin poses with his posse of women dressed in historic Red Army uniforms..and those are some red blooded women..

He presided over a number of commemorations ceremonies marking the 75th anniversary of the end of the Battle of Stalingrad during World War II and the German defeat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5344945/Russian-president-attends-Stalingrad-ceremony.html

Why can't we all just get along ?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

more deflections 

Nunes admitted on Friday that he NEVER READ THE FISAAPPLICATIONS for surveillance warrants. Nunes said he relied on the review of committee member Rep. Trey "MR. BENGHAZI" Gowdy.

then MR BENGHAZI  said:
"As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo DO NOT -
IN ANY WAY - DISCREDIT HIS INVESTIGATION."

So Nunes says he relied on Gowdy, but then he writes a memo that directly contradicts his "trusted" source on the warrant request?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

#MAGA . Morons Are Governing America 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by QMICH:

WASHINGTON — Even before he'd read the fake memo, Fake President Donald Trump seized on what it could mean.

The fake president first learned of the House Lacking Intelligence Committee document last month from some Republican allies in Congress and he watched it take hold in the fuked up conservative media, including on some of his favorite coocoo Fox News programs, according to seven White House officials and outside advisers.

The classified fake memo sent to the Oval Office by the committee's embarrasing majority Republicans asserted that the FBI and Justice Department abused their surveillance powers to monitor the communications of a onetime Trumpster Fire campaign associate. Trumpster Fire told confidants in recent days that he believed the memo would validate his concerns that the made up "deep state" — an alleged shadowy network of powerful entrenched federal and military interests — had conspired to undermine the legitimacy of his illegitimate fake presidency, according to one outside adviser.

What publication or source is this from?

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

QMICH doesn’t bring anything to the table. He reminds me of the cat lady’s on Twitter.

Don't read his posts. Don't respond. Don't feed the trolls. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#35 Report User
Posted:

even though the fisa memo proves the russian narrative is fake, HE MUST BE RUSSIAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_US4YWMjzA

Veteran
Participation Meter
#36 Report User
Posted:

good luck when julian assange hits the stand. because he's coming to america. for vengeance

if u didnt know he has escaped, and is coming to america, with 4000 bitcoins. 

it is stupid to think anything but an assassination stops trump, he is nailing it right now

vansick where u at bud, bussin' tables at the venecian?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#37 Report User
Posted:

Lisp, California is a blue state but California’s 22nd congressional district is red. Trump won the district 52/42. In 2012, Romney 56, Obama 41. In 2008, McCain 60, Obama 38.Nunes is doing exactly what the voters in his district want him to do.  I get the point you’re trying to make, but like most of the points you try to make, it just shows how little you understand the political climate that surrounds you.

Harley Rouda(D) has won the race for the House seat in California 48th District  #CA48th (Incumbent: Dana Rohrabacher (R))

Mike Levin (D) has won the race for the House seat in California 49th district #CA49 (Incumbent Darell "Grand Theft Auto" Issa (R)

Detox according to you Democrats could not win in those Republican strongholds.

what do I need to understand ?

Legend
Participation Meter
#38 Report User
Posted:

Lisp, California is a blue state but California’s 22nd congressional district is red. Trump won the district 52/42. In 2012, Romney 56, Obama 41. In 2008, McCain 60, Obama 38.

Nunes is doing exactly what the voters in his district want him to do.  

I get the point you’re trying to make, but like most of the points you try to make, it just shows how little you understand the political climate that surrounds you. 

I_Need_A_Detox was correct in his call ...

Rep. Devin Nunes(R) has won another term representing California's 22nd Congressional District....55.16 to 44.48 ... beating Andrew Janz (D)...

Nunes is a key ally of President Trump..........

All-Star
Participation Meter
#39 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

I_Need_A_Detox was correct in his call ...

Rep. Devin Nunes(R) has won another term representing California's 22nd Congressional District....55.16 to 44.48 ... beating Andrew Janz (D)...

Nunes is a key ally of President Trump..........

Not as key as he used to be since he will no longer be the head of his committee. 
First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View