All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

What a dud.
Quote Post Report User

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

FISA Memo: Dossier Author Steele (British intelligence officer) Admitted He Was 'Desperate' for Trump Not to Get Elected

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Important point in the Nunes memo: in failing to maintain confidentiality, "Steele had become a less than reliable source for the FBI." So what is the status of the dossier if its ostensible author is less than reliable, according, in the memo, to the FBI? 

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

To the people who write about Russian bots and disinformation campaigns: 

What is your reaction to the Steele dossier based on Kremlin sources?

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Dems Feb 1st: This memo endangers national security, sources and methods. Its release will harm America!

Dems Feb 2nd: Is that it? The memo's a dud, it doesn't even say anything.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Devin Nunes is a shameless fraud

His memo is part of a broader cover-up

Republicans have put the fate of their party in Nunes hand

Nunes is  Trump's lapdog or stooge 

"The latest attacks on the FBI and Department of Justice serve no American interests – no party’s, no president’s, only Putin’s...If we continue to undermine our own rule of law, we are doing Putin’s job for him.”
        Senator John McCain 

Elections have consequences 

8 more months 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

The Dems commit treason making Devin Nunes a fraud? The only fraud as it turns out is BHO. Big time, huge fraud. MAGA!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

The Dems commit treason making Devin Nunes a fraud? The only fraud as it turns out is BHO. Big time, huge fraud. MAGA!

Stay focused

This not about Obama

Do you agree with Nunes using his official position to cover up and deflect a law enforcement inquiry into potential criminal conduct .
Nunes should be charged with obstruction of justice 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Like trump, nunes is an attention wh0re. Even his hometown newspaper is calling him a stooge. 

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

What criminal conduct is Nunes trying to cover up? 

(Id love to hear this one) 

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Lisp, what are you predicting will happen in 8 months? I’d like to get your prediction on the record. Thank you. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Q. What is the difference between Punxsutawney Phil and donald trump?

A. One is an rotund, ill-tempered rodent of dim intelligence pretening to give us guidence in what the future holds and the other is a groundhog.

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

That’s not funny 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

What criminal conduct is Nunes trying to cover up? 

(Id love to hear this one) 

Devin Nunes has recused himself from the investigation after he got caught sneaking to the White House to share information with the people he was supposed to be investigating. Nunes’s memo supposedly paints a picture of how the F.B.I. and the Justice Department "abused their authority to obtain a warrant to spy on a former Trump campaign adviser". what about the judges who issued the warrants?

most of the Nunes memo was written by Kash Patel, a top Nunes staffer and senior counsel for the House Intelligence Committee, who traveled to London last summer to question the former British spy who wrote the Trump-Russia dossier.

Patel and another Nunes staffer, Doug Presely, went on the research mission without notifying the U.S. embassy or British government.

They also failed to inform the committee’s ranking Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) or GOP Rep. Mike Conaway (R-TX), who took over the panel’s Russia probe after Nunes stepped aside over ethics concerns.

Patel was issued a rare “order of ineptitude” in 2016 by U.S. District Judge Lynn Hughes, who faulted the lawyer’s handling of the prosecution of Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan, who was accused of trying to support ISIS.  

what is Nunes end game ?

IF it's not obstruction of justice, what is it ?

According Republican strategist Rick Wilson “Nunes memo came off today like a fart in a hurricane, it is that inconsequential,”   

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Lisp, what are you predicting will happen in 8 months? I’d like to get your prediction on the record. Thank you. 

Detox,

A lot of Republican will not seek re-election in 2018.

I wonder why ?

Darrell "Car thief" Issa  

Devin Nunes is another California Republican.

California is a blue state 

Bottom line is Nunes  is out on a political limb that looks less stable every day. His most prominent Democratic challenger, local prosecutor Andrew Janz could  beat him in November

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Lisp, California is a blue state but California’s 22nd congressional district is red. Trump won the district 52/42. In 2012, Romney 56, Obama 41. In 2008, McCain 60, Obama 38.

Nunes is doing exactly what the voters in his district want him to do.  

I get the point you’re trying to make, but like most of the points you try to make, it just shows how little you understand the political climate that surrounds you. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

That’s not funny 

I've met Phil and it's not a joke.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

What a spectacle of desperation.

Reporklicans and their 'memo.'

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Quote Originally Posted by DruDowns:

What a spectacle of desperation.

Reporklicans and their 'memo.'

THIS POST......

Every story has two sides but there are only ONE set of TRUE facts.....

Just sit back and watch all that goes DOWN this next week..

I guess you don't comprehend ACCOUNTABILITY and consequences for one's ACTIONS and DECISIONS....

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

Looks like the Dem's countermemo will also be released.  It should of came out with the Republican's memo.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Darkhorse12 is right.  According to business insider, Nunes memo left legal experts underwhelmed because it contains significant inaccuracies and omissions central to the case.  Memo implies something suspicious without proving it. 

Main allegation is that FBI and justice department bypass proper procedure when seeking a warrant to unmask .  Actually, no evidence of wrongdoing as proven by multiple FISA renewals from different officials.

Steele dossier isn't a factor in launching Mueller investigation. Probe started months earlier because of tip about Papadopoulos who has already admitted guilt.  One big omission is that Carter Page has been on FBI radar since 2013 due to foreign agent relations.

Memo is a dishonest work that gives a distorted view of FBI and justice department.  Nune's garbage information provides cover for Trump to undermine Mueller investigation.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Where does your copy and paste originate from thirdperson?

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Easy Q! Easy!

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

QMICH doesn’t bring anything to the table. He reminds me of the cat lady’s on Twitter.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Devin "Trump's lap dog" Nunes admitted to Fox News' Bret Baier that he hadn't read the FISA documents that made up the basis of the memo.

Nunes

< Page of 2 > >>
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View