1 play for me today....

Views: 2509

Banned
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Well guys when we get to this time of the year i like to look at the bracketology stuff from Joe Lunardi and see his "Last 4 in" "1st 4 out etc". and see if there is a betting opportunity on or against one of those teams riding the bubble. SMU was in Joe's "last 4 in" last night.........and idk where they'll be now as they jacked up 36 threes and lost to Tulsa. 1-0 day +$600    21-18-2 on the season -$2,340. SMU will have a few more games in their league against good teams to try to pick up a quality win though

Tonight i head back to the Ivy Leagues{Where LY i didn't have a bet on any game......and idk why} Over the years i've never been able to name 3 guys on certain Ivy teams.....but i know why they'll win that nightbigsmile Lets get at it guys. My play today is:

Harvard -1.5 for $550

BOL guys

Your thoughts are welcomean_popcorn

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

I like it! BOL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Let’s get this pack. Missed the tulsa pick yday 

Captain
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Tulsa was my 3rd leg of a winning 3game parlay.I had easily my best day of 2018...13-3 then started out 2-0 Sydney & over ..Man,u gotta get on the soccer train.Its money u are leaving on the table.Im still a newbie at it...English -BOLTON U2.5____Netherlands Vitesse O3..French League-Le Have ML+135 and Over2...Real Sociedad -1....And I like the Warriors coming off their worse loss of season + the revenge factor vs Kings...Auburn will destroy Vanderbilt Saturday by 20+..I'm not sure I'm gonna even bet on the Super Bowl..Part of me wants to see Brady get in the Air Jordan 6fraternity...but another part of me wants to see Philly finally win one...Should be a great game.I saw where a guy put 1.6 mill on Eagles +4.5 at West Gate I believe.

Captain
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Thanks for Tulsa play Btw..I'm using this new book and it's a fuddy duddy about Money line Dog parlays where I would've had Tulsa,Idaho,Wash and Coll of Charleston and it wouldn't take it...It was like 10bucks but it payed great...Pissed me off...Every book has it +'s and minuses.

Banned
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by warcameagle56:

Thanks for Tulsa play Btw..I'm using this new book and it's a fuddy duddy about Money line Dog parlays where I would've had Tulsa,Idaho,Wash and Coll of Charleston and it wouldn't take it...It was like 10bucks but it payed great...Pissed me off...Every book has it +'s and minuses.

Check your inbox wcepeace_5

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Starting to warm up Pack -grabbed that Tulsa 2H , wish I would have played Arizona 

Harvard is the first game to stick out for me . Don't see how they can't win here. 

Banned
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

[Quote: Originally Posted by MB67]Starting to warm up Pack -grabbed that Tulsa 2H , wish I would have played Arizona Harvard is the first game to stick out for me . Don't see how they can't win here.[/Quote]

Unfortunately MB they got outscored  48-35 in the 2H, 33-10 in bench points and Bryce Aiken was 0-6 from the field with zero points

0-1 day -$550

21-19-2 on the season -$2,890

Max play coming tomorrow guys. Tough break but that is how it goes

BOL guyspeace_5

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Hope to bounce back tomorrow...another day another chance to win back...

Captain
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

I struggle w Ivy League..it's a bunch of intellectuals playing basketball not basketball players.I stay away from things I lose and I don't do good in the Ivy League.Now u can find some good value when they play out of Conference.I ended up -8 for day.My Over 149.5 Rhode Island lost by a hook..kid missed a slam dunk w 23secs.....Fridays have been rough for me... Cincy _ Auburn Sat.

Captain
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

i like it too

Prospect
Participation Meter
#13 Report User