Views: 689

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

I know this is the wrong forum but I  need a answer.  The site is not working and the phone number is shut off.  Anyone have any idea whats going on?  I have a lot of money on their and I'm kinda freaking out. Thanks guys

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

bookmaker did that a couple times...... network and stuff probably out.... 

Captain
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Gave me a message that the website is being impersonated. Oh lord I need my gosh dang money mofos. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

what the hell is going on?  I tried calling them and their phones are shut off?  Has anyone got ahold of them?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

hang in there....they should be back up...with that, let me be clear...Betus is the sewerpipe that leads into the cesspool.. get your money out and delete them off of everything. there are so many others that are excellent.

Captain
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WALTABRAMS:

hang in there....they should be back up...with that, let me be clear...Betus is the sewerpipe that leads into the cesspool.. get your money out and delete them off of everything. there are so many others that are excellent.

I’ve never had a problem with them. What other site do you suggest? 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Site is up and running and just fine. Never had an issue with them in 7 years.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WALTABRAMS:

Agreed...I really think they they offer higher lines if they know what you're betting on. Heritage is an excellent book.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View