1 max play for me today with write-up....

Views: 1709

Banned
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Well guys took the loss as last night as Davidson made DD threes and beat St Bonaventure by DD. 0-1 day -$330    17-16-1 on the season -$2.540. Normally i cut the bet sizes in half down this much but in certain circumstances i wave the rule and today is one of those days. I had this game circled for a few weeks now and it comes in one of my favorite situations. Guys lets quit wasting time and get to it. My play today is:

UCONN +16 for $1,100

As a bettor over the last 8-9 years i love looking for spots to fade whoever is ranked #1 in the country. It started for me when South Carolina beat Kentucky in Columbia when the previous president called into the KY locker room the day before and wished KY good luck and its been a money maker for me since.The most famous one i bet on covers was the 2013 Indiana-Illinois buzzer beater.

Old BE foes meet up again in the 1st of a 3 year NC series. Villanova comes in at 17-1 winners of 4 straight off an 88-56 win vs Georgetown where Nova for lack of a better term "shot their load" in the game. Nova shot 60% from the field{65 in 2H} 17-33 from downtown{They average 11.5 threes a game 6th in nation}, Had 6 guys score DD. Where the Hoyas got destroyed is when Nova took their 17 turnovers and scored 32 points off of them. This is the final of 3 straight road games

UCONN on the other hand is 10-8 off  a 73-49 curbstomping at Memphis where The Tigers shot 50% from the field compared to UCONN's 37%. Memphis outrebounded UCONN 38-23 with a 38-18 edge in points in the paint and a 22-5 edge off turnovers. UCONN has 3 guys who average 14 PPG

I'm not sure the exact reason but since UCONN won the national title a few years back and that crew left UCONN seems to play up to the level of competition.You don't have to be able to split atoms to know that this UCONN team is not what we're used to seeing. They're a team who is 0-6 vs the RPI top 50

We hear it all the time as fans and bettors that these are 18-23 year old kids and you never know what you'll get. This  UCONN team is a desparate team and as crazy as it may sound i think their season is on the line today and i think Coach Ollie's job coulc be on the line. Lets be honest since the Calohoun guys left it has not been good for Ollie in terms of recruiting players. This just seems like one of those game where the team that shoots 30.6% from 3{UCONN does} Goes 10-22 where a guy like the gard transfer from Fordham Antoine Anderson who has averaged 6 a game scores 12-13. I think we'll see UCONN's best effort today and i'll grab all these points as it would not shock me if UCONN pulled it off.

BOL guyspeace_5

Your thoughts are welcomean_popcorn

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

GL packers

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Ranked team on the road giving up 7-8 possessions...I like it.

GL Packers.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Pack 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

UConn was very competitive a few weeks ago at home vs. a good Wichita State team.  Problem today is if Larrier, who averages 15.3 PPG, is out again.  He missed the 73-49 loss to Memphis the other day.

Best of luck on your play.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Nova on 3rd road game . big number. Gl

Rookie
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Good luck with your big play on UConn

Rookie
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Not a game i would go big on Vill scores 20pts more a game than Uconn and to many #1 have sht the bed i cant see it happening again this game has 81-63 written all over it close to the number but viil will cover just by enough because if they want too they could win by 30 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Nova  to good,plus Ucon will be missin key player....They need all the help they can get...

This is easily Nova

Captain
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Packers......peace_5

Captain
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Like your name... this was a brutal hammer.....

Rookie
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

dame was close

Banned
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

0-1 day -$1,100

17-17-1 on the season -$3,640

Tough loss guys and for the most part going forward best sizes will be cut in half except for certain spots. The job for me now this year is clot the bleeding and i plan to

BOL guys.......I don't drink but i need some jack daniels right now.peace_5

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View