Jameis Winston

Views: 1170

Legend
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/11/17/buccaneers-qb-jameis-winson-accused-groping-uber-driver.html

I don't believe this story.  I doubt this idiot would do another stupid thing like this.  But you never know. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

I heard that earlier as well. Who knows

Legend
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

You doubt the IDIOT would do another STUPID thing like that......lol that is exactly what idiots do....and rapehounds

Legend
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Apparently she immediately told Uber about it and 4 or 5 other friends so they will question all those people and also question the people at the drive through they went through so right off the bat a lot of people would have to lie for her including the Uber company......that's not reasonable to believe so i think there is something there, she can't just gamble expecting all those people to say she told them about it and i'm sure it was not a cultivated plan from that long ago.....of course this follows the story line of his rape accusation in 2012.....stay tuned

Captain
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!

All-Star
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Every single person is coming out of the closet now.  

They want to be on The View and have those bulldikes cry for them. 
Don't wait a year or 5 years to bring or make up stupid crap.  

Legend
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Dogjimbo:

Every single person is coming out of the closet now.  

They want to be on The View and have those bulldikes cry for them. 
Don't wait a year or 5 years to bring or make up stupid crap.  
While do agree with you to an extent jim and we now there is piling on cases. This woman did report this right away to the company apparently and they wanted to call the police but she did not want her name in the tabloids and newspapers which i can understand in certain cases when it comes to millionaires and famous people the women will get attacked. The woman that accused Winston of rape in 2012 received a promise that her name would be kept private when she went through with her charge and that promise was quickly shattered and her name was everywhere and she was being dissected immediately so I can understand the hesitation in this case to go to authorities that perhaps she felt she could not trust, she just reported him to the company immediately so the company could deleted him as a customer which they did, she then apparently told 4 or 5 other people about it in the same detail she is now describing it so it is not like she is all of a sudden just saying this, it is now just becoming public is all.

Captain
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

This fool make vince young who scored 8 on wunderlich test look like genius

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

He has had a habit of doing stoopid bad things, and Uber did suspend his account.

I do not think he will be suspended like Elliot.

MVP
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Winston? Do something stupid?

Do you have any proof of him doing anything stupid before?

You do?

Well then...............................

Legend
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Meet Jameis Winstons friend from FSU he is a sexual predator....Go figure...

https://nypost.com/2017/05/02/jameis-winston-football-friend-accused-of-horrifying-sex-assault/

Legend
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

This is how FSU helped Winston to make his rape charges go away...

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/01/25/464332250/fsu-pays-950-000-to-woman-who-accused-jameis-winston-of-sexual-assault

Rookie
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Oh, I bet he would.......

Rookie
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

...he's GOTTA be smart to think up that ' eat-the-fingers-w=win" thing, right? BTW, they lost!!!

All-Star
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/11/17/buccaneers-qb-jameis-winson-accused-groping-uber-driver.html

I don't believe this story.  I doubt this idiot would do another stupid thing like this.  But you never know. 

You don't believe this story when Winston was already accused of rape @ FSU......FSU swept it under the rug...Winston is dumb as rocks...Lets see..An Uber female driver who is not asking for anything monetary....What is her motive?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

A guy who stood up in a crowd of people and screamed "F*ck right in the pu$$y" while under investigation of rape....

Maybe he thought she had some crab legs in her blouse  
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View