TODAY VEGAS GIFTING TO US OKC

Views: 1670

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

THIS IS A JOKE, RIGHT? HAHAHA -1.5 SPREAD HAHA SMART MOVE  I LIKE IT, VEGAS WANTS PEOPLE TO THINK SPURS HAVE ANY CHANCE TONIGHT... HAHA IT SHOULD BE -4.5 SPREAD. WHATEVER I TAKE -1.5 AND THE INCOMING MONEY

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

BROOKLYN NETS -1.5   CHICAGO BULLS +6.5 TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

i don't completely disagree with all of them but betting against spurs and taking two of worst 5 teams in league and stating "taking that to bank" is erroneous.  GL tho.  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

I don't think Nets are a bad team right now... You can say that to bulls,suns,hawks... Brooklyn  with d'angelo russell in,  playing good basketball, today he is out i know. Also i  watch couple of Nets games this season and i can tell you this is not the same Nets from previous season.. The other bet Chicago, huh Hornets may take this game but  can`t cover 6.5 spread  on the road especially with Howard with his fantastics % from the freethrow  lane  hahahaha

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Okc?  All I got was a bucket of coal

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Hahaha feel free to hate. My advice you need to grown up child. After 15-32 1Q game is loss this is basketball and happens but you are mad. I'm on the winning side again tonight with nets n bulls and this is enough for me tomorrow more 

Captain
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

I think so you picks good pathway but i still not like it what okc make a fack losted money like very bad insult for my mind.  In this case not so worser cuz you winner on other 2 game but i make regret tooken okc and end bad resulr gl

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

I always try to do my best when research and betting on game. Yesterday i watched the whole game and that Spurs comeback didn't  even makes me angry, because many times this happen in nba it's deja vu for me. Only Melo hurts me when he shoot touched the lane, in over time okc should win but whatever it's over. Today is a new day 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View