billyloco piks Soccer& NCAAF & MLB ->10.13.17

billyloco
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Posts: 22370
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 22370
Posted:
Quote #1
==>SOCCER +8.30U
## ## ## ## ## ##
---> ARGENTINA  
1st ha/f-> Union Santa Fe O/.5,1 -119 = 2.38/2u
San Lorenzo O/.5,1  -123 =12.30/10u
## ## ### ## ## ### ##
---> BELGIUM
Anderlecht O/2.5 -125 = 12.50/10u
---> BRAZIL
Parana U/2.5 -156 = 15.60/10u
Juventude U/2.5 -144 = 14.40/10u
### # ### # ### # ###'
 --->> CHILE
Everton De Vina U/2.5 -141 = 14.10/10u
##################
Gooooood Luck Y'all!!!
Maximus1978
Veteran Participation Meter
Posts: 1173
Veteran Participation Meter
Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 1173
Posted:
Quote #2
Do you have any picks for the underdogs today? I was thinking Koln against Stuttgart....Bundesliga. BOL
billyloco
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Posts: 22370
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 22370
Posted:
Quote #3
QUOTE Originally Posted by Maximus1978:
Do you have any picks for the underdogs today? I was thinking Koln against Stuttgart....Bundesliga. BOL

Sorry ... I own a gun club and Fri, Sat, Sun are kickazz busy, soooo, I jut rifle thru some bets and hope for the best!!
billyloco
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Posts: 22370
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 22370
Posted:
Quote #4
NCAAF -63.47U
##############
2nd half Cuse +11 1/2 -134 = $536/$400
""""""""" O/25 1/2 -142 = $426/$300
billyloco
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Posts: 22370
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 22370
Posted:
Quote #5
QUOTE Originally Posted by billyloco:
NCAAF -63.47U
##############
2nd half Cuse +11 1/2 -134 = $536/$400
""""""""" O/25 1/2 -142 = $426/$300
CAL +18 1/2 -150 = $300/$200
O/51 -145 = $435/$300
1st half CAL O/7 1/2 -120 = $480/$400
1Q CAL o/5-105 = $210/$200
CAL total-pts odd -130 = $390/$300
###########
GoooooodLuckAll!!!
billyloco
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Posts: 22370
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 22370
Posted:
Quote #6
QUOTE Originally Posted by billyloco:
CAL +18 1/2 -150 = $300/$200
O/51 -145 = $435/$300
1st half CAL O/7 1/2 -120 = $480/$400
1Q CAL o/5-105 = $210/$200
CAL total-pts odd -130 = $390/$300
###########
GoooooodLuckAll!!!
These money amounts were posted in error.....I don't brag like this.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View