Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by tech65:

Neither is WWE.

Tell Elvis I said "hi"

All-Star
Participation Meter
#128 Report User
Posted:

You have to adjust your wagers according to referees.

Seattle given a break last week onno all get scruud this week

Pitt lost from Jesse James call pats scruud this week

For anybody that watched those games you know what i mean.  Bad calls then non calls completely change a game

Nbc had too many blowout games ratings tanking big money concerns I said it before it happened Rams eagles would go to the last second and it did

For non believers 2 words first is Tim second donaghy

Been watching football a long time this is the first year of the fixing yes they are fixing now.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#129 Report User
Posted:

I'm at the point I can't watch nfl games anymore. The players act like feeding time at a zoo every time there's a turnover, no matter that their losing by 2 td's, and the Ref's act like they're trained at the nba school of officiating . When it comes to $$ it makes people do stupid things and how you can't think there are no shenanigans is dumbfounding ......

Legend
Participation Meter
#130 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

Neither is WWE.
Tell Elvis I said "hi"

wmian_roll_laugh

Legend
Participation Meter
#131 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by stretchrunner:

I'm at the point I can't watch nfl games anymore. The players act like feeding time at a zoo every time there's a turnover, no matter that their losing by 2 td's, and the Ref's act like they're trained at the nba school of officiating . When it comes to $$ it makes people do stupid things and how you can't think there are no shenanigans is dumbfounding ......

Just ask yourself this one simple question...if you removed every single aspect from this game related to gambling, survivor pool, fantasy, etc...would you ever watch or follow this league? Unless you live in one of the cities with a team, i highly doubt it...this is not a sport anymore, but a reality tv show show with commentary 

Captain
Participation Meter
#132 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Cap-Master:

Oh please. Give it up already. Everyone knows now that sports is rigged. I can call out the whole script from start to finish and I do it consistently and I have proved to all of my friends who never believed it was rigged, by doing this during the game. They were forced to admit it. I also told them how many games would bust the teaser today (and I was right!) as ALL 6 of the early games covered. I did my teaser early and I managed to nail a few big ones today. Despite it being a "hard" week I felt it was an easy week all week. I can literally predict with great accuracy what happens next in the game. Because they can't help themselves but to make patterns out of the script.

Well then, you must be a millionaire.

Captain
Participation Meter
#133 Report User
Posted:

The debate about "loose lips sink ships" can be debunked right now. First off, there are many reports of players and/or players friends and family coming out and saying its all fake and rigged. Then you have the players themselves, you will likely NEVER see them admit this for many reasons. Which I feel are obvious. They are paid millions and are also put under strict mental control most likely with their contracts and all that. I don't feel players would be capable OR dumb enough to come out and say its rigged. When they are paid millions. And anyone who thinks the mafia doesnt run vegas is probably just ignorant. So ask yourself this...if you were a player in their shoes...would you come out and tell the truth to the whle world? I don't think so.

The people who don't realize what percentage of the "Vegas" take sports wagering really is are really the ignorant ones.

And what about the players who don't make millions. Are they just not let in on the script? What about those who make it and lose it? Surely Latrell Spreewell was a big enough star to be let in on the script. What's his incentive to keep quiet?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#134 Report User
Posted:

Oh please. Give it up already. Everyone knows now that sports is rigged. I can call out the whole script from start to finish and I do it consistently and I have proved to all of my friends who never believed it was rigged, by doing this during the game. They were forced to admit it. I also told them how many games would bust the teaser today (and I was right!) as ALL 6 of the early games covered. I did my teaser early and I managed to nail a few big ones today. Despite it being a "hard" week I felt it was an easy week all week.

I can literally predict with great accuracy what happens next in the game. Because they can't help themselves but to make patterns out of the script.

Capmaster, this is a wondeful opportunity to prove me wrong. Please pick one game for Week Sixteen and post here how the script for that game will play out. Please include touchdowns - by who and how many - as well as injuries and the final score. If you are correct, I will apologize to the entire forum and have this thread taken down. Thank you in advance.

Captain
Participation Meter
#135 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

Quote Originally Posted by stretchrunner:

Just ask yourself this one simple question...if you removed every single aspect from this game related to gambling, survivor pool, fantasy, etc...would you ever watch or follow this league? Unless you live in one of the cities with a team, i highly doubt it...this is not a sport anymore, but a reality tv show show with commentary

I would, Champ. I actually like Football. I think there are too many people wagering on Sports that they never really were that into. They got into because of wagering, or fantasy, or John Madden video games. They're action junkies.

I never bet on hockey because i'm not super into it. I don't dislike it. I have a favorite team sbd follow closely enough but not so much that I could make intelligent wagers. Football, on the other hand, everyone wagers on even though half of them really, deep-down, don't care for football.

Captain
Participation Meter
#136 Report User
Posted:

ok i agree with op it is not scripted but certain ref crews seem to have passionate hate towards teams and players on that team and if we can figure out were the real falg happy refs are to be at then we know what team to bet on.

TOO many calls NOT being called is my question

blatant helmet to helmet hit on Rivers in 4th qauter the defender launched at him off his feet missle Rivers gets up waving his arms screaming wtf the crwod also saw the replay on the screens

NOT a Flag thrown

then slightest touch oh hands during a pass play

really almost accidental BOOM Flags thrown and PI called

didmnt matter most of liked chargers that game and they came through.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#137 Report User
Posted:

That one was pretty clear. Who knows why they didn't throw a flag

Prospect
Participation Meter
#138 Report User
Posted:

https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2012/jul/04/citylights1-nfl-dirty-secret/

Rookie
Participation Meter
#139 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

The debate about "loose lips sink ships" can be debunked right now. First off, there are many reports of players and/or players friends and family coming out and saying its all fake and rigged. Then you have the players themselves, you will likely NEVER see them admit this for many reasons. Which I feel are obvious. They are paid millions and are also put under strict mental control most likely with their contracts and all that. I don't feel players would be capable OR dumb enough to come out and say its rigged. When they are paid millions. And anyone who thinks the mafia doesnt run vegas is probably just ignorant. So ask yourself this...if you were a player in their shoes...would you come out and tell the truth to the whle world? I don't think so.
The people who don't realize what percentage of the "Vegas" take sports wagering really is are really the ignorant ones. And what about the players who don't make millions. Are they just not let in on the script? What about those who make it and lose it? Surely Latrell Spreewell was a big enough star to be let in on the script. What's his incentive to keep quiet?
they're all making millions brother....don't be-LIE-ve everything you hear!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#140 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorSuccess:

Oh please. Give it up already. Everyone knows now that sports is rigged. I can call out the whole script from start to finish and I do it consistently and I have proved to all of my friends who never believed it was rigged, by doing this during the game. They were forced to admit it. I also told them how many games would bust the teaser today (and I was right!) as ALL 6 of the early games covered. I did my teaser early and I managed to nail a few big ones today. Despite it being a "hard" week I felt it was an easy week all week. I can literally predict with great accuracy what happens next in the game. Because they can't help themselves but to make patterns out of the script.
Capmaster, this is a wondeful opportunity to prove me wrong. Please pick one game for Week Sixteen and post here how the script for that game will play out. Please include touchdowns - by who and how many - as well as injuries and the final score. If you are correct, I will apologize to the entire forum and have this thread taken down. Thank you in advance.
that's definitely a fair proposition. The reason why I don't wish to do that is because even though I am not a player nor affiliated with any leagues, I don't want to be the one who proves sports is rigged. Call me a liar that's fine...but ask yourself this....why would i lie about this?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#141 Report User
Posted:

We know that athletes are capable of throwing games or shaving points, because they've done so. This is historical fact.We also know that officials are capable of making bogus calls in order to determine the outcome of games. This is also historical fact.But the idea that NFL games are scripted is the dumbest, most moronic thing I've ever heard.I've done a lot of acting, both on stage and in film. I've never done a play that didn't have at least two weeks of rehearsals. I've never acted in a film that didn't have at least a couple of walk-throughs for blocking. I've never acted in a fight scene that wasn't meticulously rehearsed in order to look realistic while avoiding injury.For NFL games, with 300 pound humans, careening across the field at full speed, to be scripted would require every team to spend weeks rehearsing with every other team on their schedule. Those of you who are promulgating this idea need to apply common sense. How are 22 men all supposed to act their parts, hit their marks, deliver their hits, etc. with zero rehearsal? How could it possibly happen?And if it is scripted, why do injuries occur? Are those part of the script too? Who's writing these scripts? The coaches? The owners? Roger Goddell? At what point between college and pro ball are rookies told they are now actors? How come none of these dumb athletes, who can't keep their mouths shut to save their lives, has ever talked?The NFL is not scripted. Case closed.

I nominate this for dumbest post of the decade.

Why?

Just STFU

You already know why

Veteran
Participation Meter
#142 Report User
Posted:

It's an anonymous forum. No one is going to know who you are. No one will ever suspect that you are the one who spilled the beans.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#143 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:

I nominate this for dumbest post of the decade.

Why?

Just STFU

You already know why

Mafioso, your doctor called. He wants you to return to the hospital and take your meds.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#144 Report User
Posted:

that's definitely a fair proposition. The reason why I don't wish to do that is because even though I am not a player nor affiliated with any leagues, I don't want to be the one who proves sports is rigged. Call me a liar that's fine...but ask yourself this....why would i lie about this?

I can see it now.... ok Sanchez we have made you famous but tonight you are going to be the laughing stock of the entire country. Why? Because you are going to fumble the ball by running into a linemens butt in what will make you look like the most unathletic human beings in history.... Sanchez say whatever I gotta do boss......

Veteran
Participation Meter
#145 Report User
Posted:

We know that athletes are capable of throwing games or shaving points, because they've done so. This is historical fact.

We also know that officials are capable of making bogus calls in order to determine the outcome of games. This is also historical fact.

But the idea that NFL games are scripted is the dumbest, most moronic thing I've ever heard.

too many people involved  some would leak info for a big pay day 

NFL is a multi billion dollar business  why screw it up   goodell makes 45 million a year he doesn't care who wins

I've done a lot of acting, both on stage and in film. I've never done a play that didn't have at least two weeks of rehearsals. I've never acted in a film that didn't have at least a couple of walk-throughs for blocking. I've never acted in a fight scene that wasn't meticulously rehearsed in order to look realistic while avoiding injury.

For NFL games, with 300 pound humans, careening across the field at full speed, to be scripted would require every team to spend weeks rehearsing with every other team on their schedule. 

Those of you who are promulgating this idea need to apply common sense. How are 22 men all supposed to act their parts, hit their marks, deliver their hits, etc. with zero rehearsal? How could it possibly happen?

And if it is scripted, why do injuries occur? Are those part of the script too? Who's writing these scripts? The coaches? The owners? Roger Goddell? 

At what point between college and pro ball are rookies told they are now actors? How come none of these dumb athletes, who can't keep their mouths shut to save their lives, has ever talked?

The NFL is not scripted. Case closed.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#146 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ponymd:

Capmaster, this is a wondeful opportunity to prove me wrong. Please pick one game for Week Sixteen and post here how the script for that game will play out. Please include touchdowns - by who and how many - as well as injuries and the final score. If you are correct, I will apologize to the entire forum and have this thread taken down. Thank you in advance. that's definitely a fair proposition. The reason why I don't wish to do that is because even though I am not a player nor affiliated with any leagues, I don't want to be the one who proves sports is rigged. Call me a liar that's fine...but ask yourself this....why would i lie about this?

I can see it now.... ok Sanchez we have made you famous but tonight you are going to be the laughing stock of the entire country. Why? Because you are going to fumble the ball by running into a linemens butt in what will make you look like the most unathletic human beings in history.... Sanchez say whatever I gotta do boss......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#147 Report User
Posted:

an_roll_laughclown of the year right there... blowing cavschampions2017 out of the water!

All-Star
Participation Meter
#148 Report User
Posted:

We know that athletes are capable of throwing games or shaving points, because they've done so. This is historical fact.

We also know that officials are capable of making bogus calls in order to determine the outcome of games. This is also historical fact.

But the idea that NFL games are scripted is the dumbest, most moronic thing I've ever heard.

I've done a lot of acting, both on stage and in film. I've never done a play that didn't have at least two weeks of rehearsals. I've never acted in a film that didn't have at least a couple of walk-throughs for blocking. I've never acted in a fight scene that wasn't meticulously rehearsed in order to look realistic while avoiding injury.

For NFL games, with 300 pound humans, careening across the field at full speed, to be scripted would require every team to spend weeks rehearsing with every other team on their schedule. 

Those of you who are promulgating this idea need to apply common sense. How are 22 men all supposed to act their parts, hit their marks, deliver their hits, etc. with zero rehearsal? How could it possibly happen?

And if it is scripted, why do injuries occur? Are those part of the script too? Who's writing these scripts? The coaches? The owners? Roger Goddell? 

At what point between college and pro ball are rookies told they are now actors? How come none of these dumb athletes, who can't keep their mouths shut to save their lives, has ever talked?

The NFL is not scripted. Case closed.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#149 Report User
Posted:

Neither is WWE.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#150 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

Who's the fat slob in the blue dress in your avatar? That girl is so fat if she was wearing heels she'd strike oil.
First << 6 of 13 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View