The NFL is NOT SCRIPTED - CASE CLOSED

Participants:
< Page of 13 > >>
Views: 18404
Posts: 304
< Page of 13 > >>
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2015
Posts: 1673
Posted: #1

We know that athletes are capable of throwing games or shaving points, because they've done so. This is historical fact.

We also know that officials are capable of making bogus calls in order to determine the outcome of games. This is also historical fact.

But the idea that NFL games are scripted is the dumbest, most moronic thing I've ever heard.

I've done a lot of acting, both on stage and in film. I've never done a play that didn't have at least two weeks of rehearsals. I've never acted in a film that didn't have at least a couple of walk-throughs for blocking. I've never acted in a fight scene that wasn't meticulously rehearsed in order to look realistic while avoiding injury.

For NFL games, with 300 pound humans, careening across the field at full speed, to be scripted would require every team to spend weeks rehearsing with every other team on their schedule. 

Those of you who are promulgating this idea need to apply common sense. How are 22 men all supposed to act their parts, hit their marks, deliver their hits, etc. with zero rehearsal? How could it possibly happen?

And if it is scripted, why do injuries occur? Are those part of the script too? Who's writing these scripts? The coaches? The owners? Roger Goddell? 

At what point between college and pro ball are rookies told they are now actors? How come none of these dumb athletes, who can't keep their mouths shut to save their lives, has ever talked?

The NFL is not scripted. Case closed.



Quote Post Report User
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2016
Posts: 4336
Posted: #2

THE FIX IS IN...!! PLEASE READ IT...CASE CLOSED!!!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2015
Posts: 1673
Posted: #3

Ha ha ha ha ha!!

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2015
Posts: 1673
Posted: #4

Ha ha ha ha ha!!

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2016
Posts: 1440
Posted: #5

I literally called every major play in the 4th quarter of a Bills SB game.
The kicker for the Bills as I remember shanks the final play and the Bills lost.

I must've been extremely lucky that day in the calls???

Not all games are scripted but there are critical plays where it sure looks like somebody got a message from somebody on what play is coming next.

Falcons could have easily won the last SB and make a blunderous play and get sacked instead of just running the ball. Not even a flag football coach would have called that play the Falcons called.


 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2015
Posts: 1673
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by Qwan61:

I literally called every major play in the 4th quarter of a Bills SB game.
The kicker for the Bills as I remember shanks the final play and the Bills lost.

I must've been extremely lucky that day in the calls???

Not all games are scripted but there are critical plays where it sure looks like somebody got a message from somebody on what play is coming next.

Falcons could have easily won the last SB and make a blunderous play and get sacked instead of just running the ball. Not even a flag football coach would have called that play the Falcons called.



You're talking about intelligent analysis. But there are guys posting on this forum who actually believe the games are scripted and the players are just actors. One of them has a post up in which he calls everyone else an idiot, while he brags about how he had the MNF winner because he knew the script. It's the most retarded thing in the world.
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2016
Posts: 1440
Posted: #7

Yah...more than likely it WAS luck. Certainly, haven't been able to do it since or I would bet much differently.
 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2006
Posts: 17941
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by Qwan61:

I literally called every major play in the 4th quarter of a Bills SB game.
The kicker for the Bills as I remember shanks the final play and the Bills lost.

I must've been extremely lucky that day in the calls???

Not all games are scripted but there are critical plays where it sure looks like somebody got a message from somebody on what play is coming next.

Falcons could have easily won the last SB and make a blunderous play and get sacked instead of just running the ball. Not even a flag football coach would have called that play the Falcons called.





Testify Brother! Preach to the sheep.
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2015
Posts: 919
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by Qwan61:

I literally called every major play in the 4th quarter of a Bills SB game.
The kicker for the Bills as I remember shanks the final play and the Bills lost.

I must've been extremely lucky that day in the calls???

Not all games are scripted but there are critical plays where it sure looks like somebody got a message from somebody on what play is coming next.

Falcons could have easily won the last SB and make a blunderous play and get sacked instead of just running the ball. Not even a flag football coach would have called that play the Falcons called.


Watch the packers/falcons nfc title game again and watch how the falcons keep passing instead of running when they had a big lead.  They kept scoring in that game.  They won.  As I watched I thought why are they passing?  That was their offense style, never taking their foot off the gas.
With that in mind, In the Super bowl, they did the same thing, only this time it bit them in the rear.
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2007
Posts: 47826
Posted: #10

I would bet my lifetime bankroll that certain drives and or outcomes are scripted 

The Refs have way too much control , and can dictate TD drives with ease ...

simple to see , more than ever  , especially at the games ... Often the Refs will allow insane PICK PLAYS and HOLDING on almost every play on a scoring drive... Flip the coin and watch refs throw flags far away from the play that are extremely subjective ....


 WAKE UP BROTHERS , THE NBA ALREADY GOT BUSTED .... That was just a tiny tip of a massive ice berg 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2016
Posts: 447
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

I would bet my lifetime bankroll that certain drives and or outcomes are scripted 

The Refs have way too much control , and can dictate TD drives with ease ...

simple to see , more than ever  , especially at the games ... Often the Refs will allow insane PICK PLAYS and HOLDING on almost every play on a scoring drive... Flip the coin and watch refs throw flags far away from the play that are extremely subjective ....


 WAKE UP BROTHERS , THE NBA ALREADY GOT BUSTED .... That was just a tiny tip of a massive ice berg 
Are you talking rogue refs tossing flags to manipulate spreads for gambling purposes, or are you talking league mandated win/loss/storyline scripts carried out by refs?  These are two entirely different scenarios in my mind. As for what played out Monday night, which would this fall under? Do you believe another scenario exists wherein the players are merely actors? Not being argumentative, just curious what the motivation is inside the on-field corruption matrix you believe exists. 
 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2016
Posts: 1042
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by tombstoned:

Are you talking rogue refs tossing flags to manipulate spreads for gambling purposes, or are you talking league mandated win/loss/storyline scripts carried out by refs?  These are two entirely different scenarios in my mind. As for what played out Monday night, which would this fall under? Do you believe another scenario exists wherein the players are merely actors? Not being argumentative, just curious what the motivation is inside the on-field corruption matrix you believe exists. 

Who started this "scripted" nonsense, like who decided to call a fixed game "scripted", dumbest term I ever heard.

Yes refs can get paid off by the mob to make calls in a certain direction.  The NBA already got caught doing this, you have to be a fool if you think the NFL is any more sacred territory.
 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2016
Posts: 1042
Posted: #13

[quote]Several years ago, I received a copy of an FBI-302 report, which detailed the FBI's investigation of NFL referees and game officials.  The report stated that "two or three referees" had been paid $100,000 by a New York Mafia figure for their participation in each of eight allegedly fixed games--which I list on page 308 of Interference.  The referees' alleged job was to ensure that the unnamed mob figure covered the spread and, thus, won his bets.  The referees' names were not mentioned in the FBI report.[/quote]
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2014
Posts: 25336
Posted: #14

The football is not round, and bounces funny
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2015
Posts: 1673
Posted: #15

Last night's game was further proof that the concept of "scripted" games is completely retarded. If you disagree, why not do what we do in Hollywood: write a spec script and pitch it to the NFL. Who knows, they might offer you a lucrative job.
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2007
Posts: 47826
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorSuccess:

Last night's game was further proof that the concept of "scripted" games is completely retarded. If you disagree, why not do what we do in Hollywood: write a spec script and pitch it to the NFL. Who knows, they might offer you a lucrative job.


NO Hard feelings Brother 

I think You're either a fool or just started watching football 3-5 years ago ....

The National Fixed league  appreciates you keeping your blinders on and worshiping their scripted  entertainment 

Just curious , are you a fan boy of Wrestling as well ????
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2007
Posts: 6444
Posted: #17

Nfl isnt fake? Did the poster watch last years superbowl? That is really all u need to watch...then the superbowl right before that with wilsons int at the 1 yard line

isnt' it amazing how every superbowl ends with such manufactured dramatics

our weather isn't fully natural and the news which is controlled by rogue elements above the government is fake as hell (ie: sandy hook)..so why the hell would sports be legitimate? 
just watch a cfl game, they have bovada and other gambling sites promotions on the freaking field!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2014
Posts: 4319
Posted: #18

I am not gonna say its scripted  but I have to say kicking it onside last night made ZERO sense..

you virtually have 2 time outs.. kick it deep and if you stop them all you need is a FG..
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2006
Posts: 2076
Posted: #19

No need to argue with anyone who thinks it isn't rigged because if everyone knew the truth this sports betting wouldn't exist so let the so called experts believe there watching something real lol what I can say is that I know multiple dudes who played in the league and they all say it's it's real and I believe them because the players are really out there playing hard risking there bodies BUT the fixing doesn't rely on the players is what I see most don't understand! It goes deeper beyond the players but that's like saying our government isn't currupt and they don't cause false flag attacks because we have an army that's out there risking there lives doing all the right things! Just because the army is out there doing real life activities doesn't mean it's something larger behind the scenes! I'll leave it at that but I hope alot of you keep believing the lies so the rest of ous can take advantage of the system while the sheep continue to get led to slaughter!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2017
Posts: 1950
Posted: #20

Pleeeeease.......Your kidding Right? The NFL is by far along with Basketball and yes many other pro sports the most crooked sport their is and the sooner you know it then the sooner you will be making money. Yeah okay last night Tom Brady looked like a cross between Jay cutler and Eli manning and yeah okay to the blind fans of the NFL he was just having a bad game.Don't overthink this one because manipulation, deception and a broad world wide billion dollar yearly gaming industry with all of it's made to entertain business is what the NFL is all about.
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2015
Posts: 12504
Posted: #21

I'm so glad the common sense guys on covers chimed in here. I feel very sorry for people who seriously think these "sports" are legit and not scripted. They are simply male soap operas. You can bet your a$$ that guys like Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Tom Brady and as of late Matt Ryan and Cam Newton know the league has their motives and it has nothing to do with purity and playing games straight up. Steph Curry, Lebron, Durant....I can keep going and going. Last year's super bowl, last year's World Series and the NBA Finals two years ago is enough sampling to prove that not all games are played legit. The problem though that remains is people are naive. They think govt is pure, they think sports are pure and they think the stock market is pure. Wake up. The key statement is simply this: are all games scripted? I do not believe so but are no games scripted? No way. 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2011
Posts: 1367
Posted: #22

A player taking dumb intentional 15  yards roughing penalty on 3rd down can definitely change the outcome of a game . It is an entertainment and I love it! Cheers!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2016
Posts: 1353
Posted: #23

How about the 'ILLEGAL PEEL BACK BLOCK' called on the Pats?? haha

It was a perfect block ...

How about Chris Hogan being pushed out of bounds on 3rd and goal and would have been 1st and goal at the 3 ...

Vegas had the refs keep it close last night.  
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2015
Posts: 1673
Posted: #24

Gentlemen, it's time to grow up. The world is not flat, the tooth fairy does not exist, and NFL games are not scripted and acted out like Hollywood movies.

Now if you'll read the opening lines of my post, we all know that refs and individual players have thrown games. But this idea that the league has a team of script writers choreographing every play is plain retarded. And no amount of spin that you attempt to put on it is going to keep it from being plain retarded. Heck, anyone who believes it is plain retarded.

Just because you're a loser at sports betting, it doesn't mean that the games are scripted, rehearsed and acted out. It means you're a loser at sports betting. 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2016
Posts: 1353
Posted: #25

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorSuccess:

Gentlemen, it's time to grow up. The world is not flat, the tooth fairy does not exist, and NFL games are not scripted and acted out like Hollywood movies.

Now if you'll read the opening lines of my post, we all know that refs and individual players have thrown games. But this idea that the league has a team of script writers choreographing every play is plain retarded. And no amount of spin that you attempt to put on it is going to keep it from being plain retarded. Heck, anyone who believes it is plain retarded.

Just because you're a loser at sports betting, it doesn't mean that the games are scripted, rehearsed and acted out. It means you're a loser at sports betting. 


Drink some milk.  
< Page of 13 > >>
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View